NEW ZEALAND AUSTRALIA SOUTH AMERICA
HIGHER. DRIER. BETTER. JOIN US IN THE HEART OF THE SOUTHERN ALPS NEW FOR 2018: Refurbished Base facilities, including the Base & Mezz Cafes, Ski Concierge & more... Trendy as! Cardrona’s gateway is Queenstown Airport (only a 3hr flight from Australia’s East Coast). Kia ora - welcome to Cardrona, New Zealand’s most popular ski area. Discover the mountain where everyone’s a VIP, from beginners & families, to Olympic & X Games athletes.
Love skiing? Then you’ll love the Skimax Holidays 2018 Southern Hemisphere Brochure.
Our destinations include New Zealand, Australia and South America. We are proudly independently Australian owned and have been arranging ski holidays for the past 21 years. Our core passion is to deliver quality ski packages at the right price together with solid and uncomplicated service. We have a dedicated team of ski/board enthusiasts who have travelled far and wide, experiencing the various resort destinations we sell. All of our consultants have worked and lived in a ski resort somewhere in the world! They are always on hand to provide expert, first hand advice tailoring a package perfectly suited to the needs of the passenger.
We specialise in all types of product, catering for families, individuals and groups at all different price levels. I am proud to preside over such a dedicated, professional bunch of people in our ‘Skimax Family’ and we look forward to welcoming you with our friendly service and arranging a dream ski holiday for you.
- Rodney Muller | CEO | Skimax Holidays CONTENTS NEW ZEALAND 5 Queenstown
- 6 Mountain stats & facts 7 Lift pass, lessons, rentals & transfers 8 Accommodation
- 9 Premium accommodation 12 Activities 14 Harris Mountain Heli-Ski 16 Wanaka 17 Mountain stats & facts 18 Lift pass, lessons, rentals & transfers 19 Accommodation 20 Methven 23 Mountain stats & facts 24 Lift pass, lessons, rentals & transfers 24 Accommodation 25 Mt Ruapehu 27 Mountain stats & facts 27 Lift pass, lessons, rentals & transfers 27 Accommodation 28 Car Hire 29 AUSTRALIA 30 Thredbo 31 Mountain stats & facts 31 Lift pass, lessons, rentals & transfers 31 Accommodation 32 Perisher 35 Mountain stats, facts & transfers 35 Accommodation 36 Jindabyne (Off Mountain) 38 Accommodation 38 Mt Buller 39 Mountain stats & facts 39 Lift pass, lessons, rentals & transfers 39 Accommodation 40 Falls Creek 42 Mountain stats & facts 42 Lift pass, lessons, rentals & transfers 42 Accommodation 43 Mt Hotham 45 Mountain stats & facts 45 Lift pass, lessons, rentals & transfers 45 Accommodation 46 SOUTH AMERICA 48 Portillo 48 Valle Nevado 49 Booking Conditions 50 Photo Credit - Cardrona Alpine Resort ACCOMMODATION GUIDE Skimax Holiday ratings are provided as a guide only and may change throughout the season depending on the property and changes that may take place. HHHHH Luxurious and outstanding property with exceptional service, location and facilities HHHH Superior property, providing well-appointed rooms, superb service and a range of facilities HHH Standard property with good facilities and comfortable rooms
SKIMAX FAMILY 4 Skimax Family GABBI Ski or snowboard? Snowboard. Best mountain moment: Losing concentration while on a T-bar in Thredbo and riding straight into the T-bar tower!!! Ouch! Not my finest hour. Ask me about...Thredbo - It’s my “local” hill so I know all the ins and outs and where the best après spots are. JOSH Ski or snowboard? B.O.A.R.D.I.N.G!!!! Best mountain moment: Building up the courage to do the 134m Nevis Bungy in Queenstown - a must do!! Ask me about...Perisher, Thredbo and all of Queenstown.
KIRSTY Ski or snowboard? Snowboard. Best mountain moment: Valle Nevado - Racing my friend who was on skis through the Olympic Bowl to see who could get to the bottom first! Ask me about...The steep terrain of Portillo and the insane “Slingshot Lift”.
STEPH Ski or snowboard? Mainly boarding. Best mountain moment: Hiking up and checking out the crater lake at the top of Mt Ruapehu, wicked view and pretty unusual to have a lake at the top of the mountain. Ask me about...Mt Hutt or Mt Ruapehu – I grew up boarding both mountains. VANESSA Ski or snowboard? Skier. Best mountain moment: First on the lift at Cardrona after a huge overnight dump of snow!
Ask me about...Wine tours around Queenstown and Wanaka, done a few in my times in NZ!! SAM Ski or snowboard? Snowboard. Best mountain moment: Heli boarding in Wanaka with Harris Mountains Heli-Ski. Ask me about...Any NZ resort in the South Island, especially Queenstown and Perisher, Thredbo or Mt Buller. SARAH Ski or snowboard? Snowboard . Best mountain moment: The cheese and wine tour around Wanaka, we all know that good food and wine goes with any ski experience! Ask me about...Wanaka – I love that is has the vibe of a real ski town with world class restaurants. How a ski holiday should feel.
MEGAN Ski or snowboard? Snowboard and a hot chocolate expert. Best mountain moment: Hearing my 2 year old son say “faster faster” on his first day on skis...on the kiddies hill. Ask me about...Thredbo and Perisher (or where to go for the best hot chocolates!) STEPH Ski or snowboard? Ski. Best mountain moment: Any bluebird pow day with my crew!
Ask me about...Anything Thredbo and Perisher, these are my home mountains and I’ve grown up skiing both. KATIE Ski or snowboard? Ski. Best mountain moment... The first time I sat on a chair lift, the butterflies I got as I headed for the top (Never forget to take in the view). Ask me about...Stopovers and extras, with years of travel experience I can help with it all. JOE Ski or snowboard? Ski. Best mountain moment: Skiing Europe’s longest black run with just one pole. Ask me about...How to get the most out of ski school.
When they aren’t busy planning your next ski holiday, they have the job of checking out our resorts so they can give you an honest, first hand opinion of the best places to go.
It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it! Call us on 1300 136 997 and ask to speak to one of our well travelled consultants!
NEW ZEALAND Whether you’re permanently in powder or you’ve never felt snow before, New Zealand offers ski adventures that will keep you begging for “just one more run”. From north to south, there has never been a better time to book your New Zealand ski holiday with low-cost flights across the Tasman and value for money ski packages on offer throughout the countries premiere ski resorts. When to visit? New Zealand can experience heavy snowfalls right from the beginning of winter (June) through to spring (mid October). June, July and August traditionally are the months with highest snowfalls.
- Late June and most of July is the busiest time of the season with school holidays in place, while August and September generally have the most reliable snow conditions. But If you are after great snow conditions as well as warmer sun soaked days you can’t beat September and early October for great spring skiing and no queues! New Zealand NORTH ISLAND Auckland to Ohakune - 4.5 hours/365km Auckland to National Park / Whakapapa - 4 hours/325km Wellington to Ohakune - 4 hours/310km Wellington to National Park / Whakapapa - 4.5 hours/335km Rotorua to Ohakune - 3 hours/240km Rotorua to National Park / Whakapapa - 2 hours/195km SOUTH ISLAND Christchurch to Methven - 1.5 hours/96km Christchurch to Wanaka - 5 hours/425km Christchurch to Queenstown - 6 hours/480km Queenstown to Wanaka - 1 hour/68km Dunedin to Queenstown - 3.5 hours/320km Dunedin to Wanaka - 3 hours/255km Driving Distances TAURANGA NAPIER Hokianga Harbour Bay of Islands/Russell Coromandel Peninsula Hawke’s Bay No
- hland NORTH ISLAND WELLINGTON NEW PLYMOUTH ROTORUA TAUPO Lake Taupo Whakapapa Mt Ruapehu Turoa OHAKUNE SOUTH ISLAND QUEENSTOWN WANAKA DUNEDIN STEWART ISLAND INVERCARGILL KAIKOURA CHRISTCHURCH METHVEN BLENHEIM NELSON Fox Glacier Franz Joseph Glacier AUCKLAND WHANGAREI Mt Cook Coronet Peak Cardrona The Remarkables Treble Cone Mt Hu TEKAPO Lake Tekapo 5
NEW ZEALAND | Queenstown BEACHST BRUNSWICK ST THOMPSON ST MANST ISLEST CEMETERY RD RO BI NS RD CAMPST FRANKTON RD VEINT CRESCENT B R IS B AN E ST H O B AR T ST AD EL AI D E ST COR ONA TION DR PARK ST PARK ST BOUNDARYST TE MP LE TO REES ST ATHOLST STANLEYST QUEENSTOWNFRANKTON(6A) QUEENSTOWN FRANKTON (6A) HENREYST MELBOURNEST HALLENSTEINST KERRY DRIVE YO RK ST G A LW LIMERICK LANE BELFAST TCE MANCHESTER PLACE VANCOUVER DRIVE LONDON LANE EDINBURGH DRIVE WAKATIPU HEIGHTS PANORAMA TCE PANO RAMA PLAC E EARNSLAW TCE LONGWOOD PLACE POOLELANE DU BLI N ST MARINEPARADE QUEENSTOWN BAY REMARKABLES - 26km TREBLE CONE - 90km CARDRONA - 58km CORONET PEAK - 18km 11 17 23 15 8 13 10 3 14 2 26 1 22 24 18 6 25 21 5 7 19 20 12 4 9 16 Queenstown Surrounded by stunning mountain scenery and nestled alongside Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown tops the list of New Zealand ski destinations to visit.
There are four skiable mountains within an easy 90 minute drive from Queenstown - Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Cardrona and Treble Cone. Coronet Peak is loved by locals because of the easily accessible terrain and consistent snow conditions throughout the season. Beginner and intermediate areas are positioned away from the main trails making learning stress-free and keeping the steeper runs free for those with a need for speed. The Remarkables is just that – remarkable! This mountain receives an abundance of natural snow and is a favourite with families – what’s not to love about three sunny, snow-filled bowls and magnificent views? Off snow Queenstown has plenty of après ski action with restaurants, bars and nightlife.
Queenstown is also well known for adventure activities, making it a paradise for all holidaymakers.
- Queenstown | NEW ZEALAND 7 TERRAIN
- 25% beginner
- 45% intermediate
- 30% advanced (includes Back Bowls) LIFTS
- 1 high-speed six-seater chair
- 2 high-speed quad chairs
- 1 T-Bar, 4 surface conveyer lifts FACILITIES
- 4 restaurants, cafes and a Ice Bar
- Rental services and repair centre
- Retail outlet ELEVATION: 1649m, 462m vertical drop. SKIABLE AREA: 692 acres. LONGEST RUN: M1 to Big Easy, 2.4km. NIGHT SKIING: Early July to September, Friday and Saturday nights 4pm-9pm. FIRST TRACKS: Early July to September from 8am-9am.
- 30% beginner
- 40% intermediate
- 30% advanced LIFTS
- 1 high-speed six-seater chair
- 3 quad chairs
- 3 surface conveyer lifts FACILITIES
- New Base Lodge with restaurant & café
- Ice bar at the Curvey Basin chairlift
- Rental services & repair centre
- Retail outlet ELEVATION: 1943m, 357m vertical drop. SKIABLE AREA: 952 acres. LONGEST RUN: Homeward Run 1.5km. TERRAIN PARKS: Extensive network of terrain parks from beginner to advanced features. NZ’s only Burton Stash Park. Coronet Peak The Remarkables SKI FROM $67* PER DAY minimum 4 days SKI FROM $67* PER DAY minimum 4 days KIDS 5 YEARS & UNDER SKI FREE KIDS 5 YEARS & UNDER SKI FREE
- 16 JUNE – 30 SEPTEMBER Subject to weather and snow condition. DISTANCE TO CORONET PEAK 18kms from Queenstown. SKI SCHOOL Daily ski school programmes for all levels. ESPECIALLY FOR CHILDREN
- Children 5 and under receive FREE lift tickets - all season.
- Licenced Early Learning Centre for Kids 3 months - 5 years.
- Lesson Programs: 5-17 years ski, 8-17 years snowboard.
- 9 JUNE – 7 OCTOBER Subject to weather and snow condition. DISTANCE TO THE REMARKABLES 28kms from Queenstown. ESPECIALLY FOR CHILDREN
- Children 5 and under receive FREE lift tickets – all season.
- Kids lesson programs from 4 years.
Lesson Programs: 5-17 years ski, 8-17 years snowboard. 7
- NEW ZEALAND | Queenstown 8 QUEENSTOWN SUPERPASS From only $93 per adult & $49 per child The Queenstown Superpass is the most flexible lift pass in the Southern Lakes. Giving you access to ski and ride Queenstown’s closest mountains. 3 ways to use your Superpass 1.
- Use your Superpass as a Lift Pass at Coronet Peak or The Remarkables. 2.
- Exchange a Superpass for a Twilight Pass at Coronet Peak. Friday and Saturday nights 12.30pm-9pm. 3.
- Exchange a Superpass for credit towards an off-mountain activity, dining or some retail therapy. There are over 10 off-mountain activities to choose from.
- BONUS: If you feel like a road trip, your Queenstown Superpass is also accepted as a day Lift Pass at Mt Hutt. EARLYBIRD SPECIAL From only $67 per adult & $35 per child *Minimum 4 days.
- Ski 4 or 5 days SAVE 25%
- Ski 6 days SAVE 30% Note: Lift pass is based on a Queenstown Multi Day Lift Pass (non-exchangeable/redeemable). Must be booked & paid for by 5 Apr. SEPTEMBER SPECIAL – PAY 3, SKI 5! From only $55 per adult & $29 per child
- Ski anytime in September and only pay for 3 days and get the 4th & 5th day FREE. Note: Lift pass is based on a Queenstown Multi Day Lift Pass (non-exchangeable/redeemable).
- NEW ZEALAND | Queenstown QUEENSTOWN LIFT TICKETS, LESSONS, RENTALS & TRANSFERS Prices in the brochure are subject to change. SKIMAX GUARANTEES PRICING WITH NO CURRENCY SURCHARGE ONCE DEPOSIT HAS BEEN MADE. Ski school programs At Coronet Peak & The Remarkables Adult Group Lessons - Daily Full Day Group Lesson - 4 hours 105 Starter Pack - 1 Day For the first timer - includes beginner lift pass, equipment hire & 2 × 2 hour lessons 144 Progression Pack - 1st Day Includes all mountain lift pass, equipment hire & 2 × 2 hour lessons 220 Progression Pack - additional days 194 Kids Programs Child (6-17 yrs) Full Day Group Lesson - 4 hours (includes lesson & lunch) 105 Full Day Pack - 1st Day 182 Full Day Pack - additional days 162 Full Day Packs Includes: lift pass, full day lesson, lunch & equipment hire. Intro to snow - 4 day beginner program This program is all about making learning to ski or ride easy and fun. This package is everything that is needed for a 4 day snow experience. Package inclusions:
- Ski, boots & poles or snowboard & boots hire for 4 days
- Group lessons for 4 days (4 hours each day)
- Lift Pass (limited access on day 1, full Mountain access on days 2, 3 & 4) Valid at The Remarkables & Coronet Peak Adult 4 day Intro to Snow Beginner Program 573* *Higher prices during 1-22 Jul $669. Ski or snowboard rental Queenstown - Browns Daily Rental Adult Child Daily - Skis, boots & poles or snowboard & boots (mid range) 45 19 Daily - Skis, boots & poles or snowboard & boots (executive) 61 45 Daily - Clothing: Jacket/pants 32 19 Special Offer: Book 4 or more days & get 20% OFF - Book by 31 Mar. Kids Rent FREE: During Sep (1 FREE kid, per 1 paying adult). *Includes Daily Insurance. *Available to rent from Queenstown town centre. Go Orange Mountain Transfers - Ski Bus For a convenient door to door service from over 28 locations round town and a guaranteed booked seat, why not ask about our SkiLink bus service? Leave the hassle of fitting chains and negotiating mountain roads to the experts with friendly and fully trained drivers. Servicing all 4 ski areas: Cardrona, Coronet Peak, Remarkables, Treble Cone.
Mountain Transfers - Return Adult Child Queenstown accommodation to Coronet Peak & The Remarkables 31 23 Queenstown accommodation to Coronet Peak/ The Remarkables/Cardrona & Treble Cone 39 28 Airport and Inter-resort Transfers Queenstown Airport to Town Centre (one-way) 28 Wanaka to Queenstown (one-way for up to 4 people) 170
Queenstown | NEW ZEALAND Located in the heart of Queenstown, this hostel is a short walk to shops and restaurants and provides top quality backpacker accommodation with a variety of rooms from 4-10 share dorm room and private rooms with or without ensuites.
Room facilities: All dorm rooms have storage lockers as well as individual reading lamps, the majority with large balconies with mountain and lake views. Private rooms have ensuites and LCD Sky TV. Hostel facilities: 24 hour reception, communal kitchen, cinema room, sauna and Wi-Fi.
Includes all this for FREE: light daily breakfast, light daily dinner, nightly drink, free sauna use and dry room hire. This comfortable Queenstown property has a great location overlooking the town. Situated on Stanley Street, the Heartland Hotel is the ideal place to stay if you want to be close to all the action of Queenstown’s main centre. Location: 3 minutes walk to shops and restaurants. Hotel facilities: Amaia Luxury Spa, 24 hour reception, room service, ski locker, guest laundry, valet laundry & dry cleaning service, internet kiosk and complimentary Wi-Fi. Room facilities: Sky TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, radio, fridge, tea & coffee making facilities, bathroom with bath/shower, telephone, hairdryer and iron & iron board.
OverlookingLakeWakatipuandtheRemarkable’s mountainrange,MercureQueenstownoffersthe best panoramic, scenic views from all public areas of the hotel. Enjoy the South Eatery, open everydayforauthenticNZCuisinewithpremium local wines and meet and relax in the vibrant Lounge Bar for coffees, snacks and beverages. Location: Situated on a unique vantage point with majestic, spectacular views - 3 minute drive to town.
Room facilities: Rooms offer either spectacular Lake or relaxing Garden views and include Wi-Fi, mini bar on demand, LCD Sky TV, in room safes. Resort facilities: Sauna, spa pools, gym, ski/ boot drying room, guest laundry, The Lounge Bar & South Eatery Restaurant and free car parking (subject to availability). Blue Peaks Apartments offer comfortable and convenient fully self-contained accommodation with a choice 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Location: directly across the road from the Blue Peaks Lodge and nestled on a rise overlooking Queenstown. Conveniently located, less than a 5 minute easy walk from the heart of Queenstown.
Apartment facilities: All apartments are luxuriously furnished, contain ensuite and separate bathroom, both with under-floor heating, full designer kitchen, laundry, and spacious open-plan living and dining areas. There is ample undercover and/or on-site parking for all apartments.
Blue Peaks Lodge Motel offer comfortable and convenient self-contained accommodation with a choice of 1 and 2 bedroom motel units. Location: Nestled on a rise overlooking Queenstown, Blue Peaks Lodge Motel is conveniently located, less than a 5 minute easy walk from the heart of Queenstown. Motel facilities: Off street parking, guest laundry, ski locker and drying room and luggage storage. Unit facilities: 1 and 2 bedroom units are self-contained with kitchenette facilities - microwave, toaster, kettle, bar fridge, stove top and tea & coffee making facilities. Separate sitting area and free Wi-Fi.
Rydges Lakeland Resort, on the shores of stunning Lake Wakatipu, has unmatched views across the water to some of the most majestic scenery in New Zealand. Location: On the edge of Lake Wakatipu, only five minutes flat walk to shops, restaurants and town centre.
Hotel Facilities: Include Bazaar Interactive Marketplace Restaurant, relax and unwind in the new Reds Bar, room service, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel, drying facilities & ski storage. Hotel Room Facilities: 165 rooms most with lake views, Sky TV, minibar, tea/coffee making and complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms. Nomads Backpackers HHHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $239PP in a 6 Share Dorm Ensuite Room Price includes continental breakfast. Heartland Hotel HHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $707PP 2 share in a Standard Room Valid all season.
Mercure Resort Queenstown HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $714PP 2 share in a Standard Hotel Room Valid 15 Jun - 15 Sep.
Blue Peaks Apartments HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $555PP 4 share in a 2 Bedroom Apartment Valid all season. Blue Peaks Lodge HHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $679PP 2 share in a Studio Unit (with kitchenette) Valid all season. Rydges Lakeland Resort HHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $816PP 2 share in a Deluxe Lakeview Room Valid 1 Jul - 11 Sep. EARLYBIRD: Stay 6 nights & get the 7th night FREE - Book by 31 May. Valid 22 Jul - 8 Sep. BONUS OFFER: Stay 4 nights & get the 5th night FREE. Valid 1-28 Jun & 9-30 Sep. OR stay 4 nights & get a $50 food & beverage voucher. Valid 22 Jul - 8 Sep. BONUS OFFERS: Stay 4 nights & get the 5th night FREE.
Valid for Deluxe Rooms and for travel 1 Jul - 31 Oct. All costs are per person for 7 nights. For other room type options please contact Skimax. Prices in the brochure are subject to change. SKIMAX GUARANTEES PRICING WITH NO CURRENCY SURCHARGE ONCE DEPOSIT HAS BEEN MADE.
NEW ZEALAND | Queenstown 10 All costs are per person for 7 nights. For other room type options please contact Skimax. Prices in the brochure are subject to change. SKIMAX GUARANTEES PRICING WITH NO CURRENCY SURCHARGE ONCE DEPOSIT HAS BEEN MADE. 7 9 11 8 10 12 Description: Overlooking Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains, the newly refurbished Aspen Hotel is the highest situated Hotel in Queenstown.
Location: Only 1.5km from town centre. Hotel facilities: Panorama Restaurant and Bar provides spectacular views and great cuisine. Concierge service, Free Wi-Fi, ski locker & drying room, 24 hour reception & room service and Connectabus service from door to town.
Hotel Room Facilities: Beautifully refurbished Courtyard, Superior and Lakeview rooms, tea & coffee making facilities, fridge, hairdryer, Wi-Fi and iron & board. All rooms include daily continental breakfast. Copthorne Lakefront Hotel is a friendly relaxing hotel located within a garden setting overlooking Lake Wakatipu. With a convenient location, the hotel features superior service and comfortable spacious rooms. Location: Only 600m to town centre, within easy walking distance shops, restaurants and bars.
Hotel Facilities: Restaurant and bar, car parking, spa pool, room service, drying room and ski lockers.
Hotel Room Facilities: Spacious rooms, balcony, mini bar, high speed internet access and free in room Wi-Fi, fridge, tea/coffee making and hair dryer. Located on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, the hotel boasts spectacular lake or mountain views and provides the ideal home away from home. Location: 15 minute drive to town - accessible by water taxi, shuttle bus or car. Hotel Facilities: Me&Mee Restaurant - dine in the bustling Chinese restaurant, or relax on the terrace. Street side and undercover parking are available, internet access, ski drying and storage facilities, games facilities and a luxurious ten seated cinema.
Hotel Rooms: Guest rooms are contemporary and cosy, with large windows infusing natural light. Rooms all feature built in kitchenettes. Copthorne Hotel & Apartments offers spacious rooms with private courtyards or balconies overlooking the lake & the Remarkables.
Location: Directly opposite Lake Wakatipu only one kilometre from Queenstown centre. Hotel facilities: Private ensuites, balcony or courtyard, minibar, fridge, iron/board, Sky TV and hairdryer. Superior Lakeview. Hotel room facilities: All hotel room have either a balcony or courtyard or views of the lake, minibar, fridge, iron/board, Sky TV & hairdryer. Apartment facilities: Two bedrooms with a separate lounge and fully equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms, balcony with lakeviews & Sky TV. Millennium Hotel Queenstown, located near the shores of picturesque Lake Wakatipu, surrounded by the idyllic beauty of the Southern Alps and central Queenstown.
The hotel features modern rooms that offer scenic views of the town and mountains. Location: 600m to town centre, within easy walking distance shops, restaurants and bars, (free shuttle to town centre). Hotel Facilities: Restaurant and bar, car parking, spa, sauna, gym, laundry and valet. Hotel Room Facilities: Modern refurbished rooms, mini bar, high speed internet access and free in room Wi-Fi, fridge, tea/coffee making and Sky TV.
Perfectly positioned on the lakefront in central Queenstown, this contemporary family friendly hotel is just 1 minute away from shopping, restaurants, nightlife and all of Queenstown’s iconic activities. All this combined with ski transport from the hotel’s front door, make Novotel the ideal base for your snow holiday. Location: Lakefront, centre of town. Room facilities: Lake, Alpine or Garden views including Sky TV, fridge, mini bar, tea/coffee making and in-room Wi-Fi access. Hotel facilities: Ski storage, spa pool, valet parking (charge), complimentary internet station and limited complimentary lobby Wi-Fi, a new gym, restaurant, café and bar.
Aspen Hotel Queenstown HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $725PP 2 share in a Superior Room Valid all season. Price includes continental breakfast. Copthorne Lakefront Hotel HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $696PP 2 share in a Superior Room Valid 1 Jul - 30 Sep.
DoubleTree Hotel Queenstown HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $595PP 2 share in a Deluxe Lakeview Room Valid 1 Jul - 31 Aug. Copthorne Hotel & Apartments HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $585PP 4 share in a 2 Bedroom Valid 1 Jul - 31 Aug. Millennium Hotel HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $732PP 2 share in a Superior Room Valid 1 Jul - 30 Sep. Novotel Lakeside Hotel HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $798PP 2 share in a Standard Room Valid 22 Jul - 8 Sep. EARLYBIRD: Stay 6 nights & get the 7th night FREE - Book by 31 May. BONUS OFFER: Stay 4 nights & get the 5th night FREE. EARLYBIRD: Get 15% OFF. Book by 30 Apr.
Valid for travel stay during Jul - Sep.
BONUS OFFER: Stay 4 nights & get the 5th night FREE. BONUS OFFER: Stay 4 nights & get the 5th night FREE. EARLYBIRD: Stay 6 nights & get the 7th night FREE - Book by 31 May. Valid 22 Jul - 8 Sep. BONUS OFFER: Stay 3 nights & get the 4th night FREE. Valid 1-28 Jun & 9-30 Sep. OR stay 4 nights & get a $50 food & beverage credit. Valid 22 Jul - 8 Sep.
Queenstown | NEW ZEALAND 11 All costs are per person for 7 nights. For other room type options please contact Skimax. Prices in the brochure are subject to change. SKIMAX GUARANTEES PRICING WITH NO CURRENCY SURCHARGE ONCE DEPOSIT HAS BEEN MADE. 13 15 17 14 16 18 Garden Court offers a variety of apartments including standard & studio suites, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments. Close to the restaurants & bars but surrounded by the truly beautiful alpine views that make Queenstown so special. Location: 5 minute walk to the town centre. Room Facilities: All apartments have the comforts of a home including fully equipped kitchen.
Studio suites have kitchenettes (standard studios have toaster, fridge & microwave only), lounge area, flat screen TV, DVD player, Sky TV, electric blankets and some units have their own laundry facilities. Complex Facilities: Breakfast restaurant, spa pool, ski storage and drying room, guest laundry and internet access.
Located on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, the hotel boasts spectacular lake or mountain views. Location: Short 5 minute drive to town. Room facilities: The Shores Restaurant & Bar, outdoor BBQ area & gardens, sauna and gym, ski locker & drying room, undercover parking and internet access. Hotel facilities: All rooms have all the comfort and luxury one would expect. Rooms offer large windows infusing natural light, new bathrooms, kitchens/kitchenettes and new comfortable furnishings. The hotel’s luxury accommodation showcases panoramic views over the lake and the Remarkables. Stroll through the vibrant Kawarau Village and sample the best of New Zealand at a range of tempting restaurants and bars.
Location: 15 minute drive to town - accessible by water taxi, shuttle bus or car. Room facilities: Rooms are spacious offering separate living areas, balconies, gas fire places as well as floor-to-ceiling windows. Hotel facilities: A variety of restaurants, a café and a wine & lounge bar, Eforea Spa, connectivity centre, gym, sauna and steam room, heated indoor pool, valet & undercover parking, Wi-Fi and ski drying/storage facilities. The Scenic Suites Queenstown offers guests exquisite style, comfort, spectacular views and location.
Location: Located on Stanley Street it’s less than five minutes walk to the busy town centre.
Complex facilities: Amaia Luxury Spa, restaurant, bar, ski locker, guest car parking and laundry. Suite facilities: Sky TV, fridge, complimentary Wi-Fi, tea & coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, telephone, internet access, separate bath and shower, hair dryer and private patio or balcony. One & two bedroom suites have full kitchen and laundry facilities. Oaks Club Resort is a luxurious apartment style hotel offering waterfront location which allows for fabulous views of Lake Wakatipu, the Remarkables, and Cecil Peak. Location: Short 5 minute drive to town. Complex Facilities: Gym, sauna, BBQ area, parking, ski lockers, dry cleaning and guest laundry.
Apartment & Hotel Room Facilities: Offering an array of accommodation options with all the comfort and luxury one would expect. Rooms include large windows infusing natural light, kitchens/kitchenettes and all new furnishings. Lakeview Apartments have a laundry, gas fireplace, kitchen and balcony. Hotel rooms are basic hotel style rooms. Offers both hotel and apartment style accommodation with all rooms presenting modern and luxurious décor. Location: 5 minute walk to town centre. Room/apartment facilities: All rooms have tea/coffee making facilities, a selection of Sky TV Channels, ensuite and most full views or partial views of the lake.
In addition apartments have full kitchen (some with kitchenettes), gas fireplace, iPod dock, washer/dryer and balcony or patio. Complex facilities: Breakfast room, parking, fitness room, sauna, spa, Wi-Fi and laundry services.
Garden Courts Suites & Apartments HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $609PP 4 share in a 2 Bedroom Balcony Valid all season, excludes 20 Jun - 23 Jul. Oak Shores HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $565PP 4 share in a 2 Bedroom Courtyard Valid all season. Hilton Queenstown Resorts & Spa HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $1,185PP 2 share in a Deluxe Lakeview Room Valid 1 Jul - 31 Aug. Scenic Suites HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $714PP 2 share in a Superior Room Valid all season. Oaks Club Resort HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $599PP 4 share in a 2 Bedroom Lakeview Valid all season.
Peppers Beacon HHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $882PP 4 share in a 2 Bedroom Lakeview Valid 1 Jul - 31 Aug.
EARLYBIRD: Stay 6 nights & get the 7th night FREE - Book by 30 Apr. Excludes 20 Jun - 23 Jul. EARLYBIRD: Stay 4 nights & get the 5th night FREE - Book by 28 Feb. BONUS OFFER: Stay 6 nights & get the 7th night FREE OR stay in a hotel room & get FREE daily breakfast for 2 people. EARLYBIRD: Get 15% OFF - Book by 30 Apr. Valid for travel stay during Jul - Sep. EARLYBIRD: Stay 5 nights & get the 6th night FREE - Book by 18 Jun. Valid for travel 18 Jun - 31 Aug. BONUS OFFER: Stay 5 nights get the 6th & 7th nights FREE. Valid for travel 1 Sep - 14 Oct. EARLYBIRD: Stay 4 nights & get the 5th night FREE - Book by 28 Feb.
BONUS OFFER: Stay 6 nights & get the 7th night FREE OR stay in a hotel room & get FREE daily breakfast for 2 people.
EARLYBIRD: Stay 3 nights or more and get a discounted nightly rate - Book by 31 Mar. Valid for hotel rooms, 2 & 3 bedroom lakeview apartments.
SKIMAX | Premium 12 Queenstown’s Hidden Lodge is a small boutique lodge comprising of 4 suites. The lodge is a haven for guests looking to relax and enjoy the serenity on offer at this secluded location. Enjoy the spectacular views of The Remarkables and Cecil Peak mountains, Hidden Island and Lake Wakatipu. Location: 4km from the heart of Queenstown (Sunshine Bay). Room/Suites facilities: The four spacious guest suites all feature super-king size beds, ensuite bathrooms, panoramic views of the lake and mountains, complimentary minibar and complimentary daily breakfasts, evening canapes and drinks are provided upon arrival.
Hotel Facilities: A hot pool, gymnasium, sauna, quest laundry, a lounge area which offers panoramic views and an outdoor courtyard which is ideal for relaxing in the sun. Wi-Fi is free throughout the lodge.
Daily breakfast, pre dinner drinks and canapés served each evening. An impressive lodge-like hotel authentic to its surrounding mountain setting. Supremely located to maximize panoramic mountain and lake views. Location: Easy walking distance to town centre. Room/Suite facilities: Offer a variety of bedding configurations featuring the Sofitel MyBed™ with ensuite, LCD TV, tea & coffee making facilities and minibar. Suites have a wet bar (with microwave and toaster), and separate living area.
Hotel facilities: Lombardi bar, dining room, library, hot tub garden, gymnasium and sauna, ski & drying storage, ski concierge and covered parking.
Heritage Queenstown has always set the standard for a spectacular alpine experience. The location, nestled up on the hill beside the lake is unbeatable and the mountain views are breathtaking. Location: 2 minute drive to town centre or 15 minutes walk along the Lake. Hotel Facilities: Heated outdoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, day spa, concierge, restaurant, bar, room service, underground parking, ski storage and drying rooms. Hotel Rooms & Suites: Sky TV, in-room safes, mini bar, ensuite with separate bath, hairdryer, tea/coffee making and wireless internet access. Suites also have iPod docking stations, Blu-ray players, open plan living/dining areas, kitchenette, laundry facilities and balcony.
This is a 19 room boutique hotel which has been designed by a leading New Zealand architect with proud New Zealand owners - dedicated to providing a niche luxury experience. The interior design will delight and excite the most discerning traveller. Location: Centrally located and nestled between two parks and only a short 300 metre walk to the main street of Queenstown. Hotel facilities: Complimentary pre-dinner drinks and canapés, entertaining guest lounge with fireplace, complimentary undercover parking, wireless internet and drying room. Room facilities: All rooms are spacious, luxurious and feature modern glass-walled en-suite bathrooms and free wireless.
The Tower Suite apartment features two bedrooms each with their own en-suite, a fully equipped kitchen and a dining room. All other rooms include a self-contained kitchenette and courtyard or balcony. Hosted pre dinner drinks and canapés served each evening ensure a genuine luxury experience.
Hidden Lodge Queenstown HHHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $1,429PP 2 share in a Tahi or Toru Suites Valid all season. Hotel St Moritz HHHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $965PP 2 share in a Hotel Room Valid 22 Jul - 8 Sep. Heritage Hotel HHHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $888PP 2 share in a Deluxe Room Valid all season. Prices include breakfast. Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel HHHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $1,615PP 2 share in a Gondola Room Valid 1 Jul - 31 Aug. EARLYBIRD: Stay 7 nights & get the 6th & 7th nights FREE - Book by 30 Apr. EARLYBIRD: Stay 6 nights & get the 7th night FREE - Book by 31 May. Valid 22 Jul - 8 Sep. BONUS OFFER: Stay 3 nights & get the 4th night FREE.
Valid 1-28 Jun and 9-30 Sep. Stay 4 nights & get a $50 food & beverage credit. Valid 22 Jul - 8 Sep.
All offers exclude 2 bedroom apartments. EARLYBIRD: Stay 5+ nights get FREE daily breakfast - Book by 31 May. BONUS OFFERS: Stay 4 nights & get 10% OFF OR stay 6 nights & get the 7th night FREE. 19 21 20 22 All costs are per person for 7 nights. For other room type options please contact Skimax. Prices in the brochure are subject to change. SKIMAX GUARANTEES PRICING WITH NO CURRENCY SURCHARGE ONCE DEPOSIT HAS BEEN MADE.
Premium | SKIMAX 13 This sophisticated 5 Star hotel is conveniently located just a gentle lakeside walk from Queenstown’s town centre.
The Rees boasts luxurious accommodation options including 60 hotel rooms, 90 apartments and 5 Lake Front Residences. Location: 5 minute drive town centre. Hotel Facilities: Fine dining restaurant, wine lounge, gym, library, ski lockers, complimentary shuttle to/from town centre, undercover parking and free wireless access. Hotel Room/Apartments: Balcony, LCD TV, tea/coffee making, under floor heating, iPod docking station and free Wi-Fi. Apartments also have spacious and open plan living/ dining space, full kitchen and gas fireplace.
Residences: Featuring 3 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms, large living areas and 2 terraces with a hot tub overlooking Lake Wakatipu. Consider these a home away from home with the services of a 5-star hotel. The brand new QT Hotel Queenstown, opened in December 2017 offers incomparable views over Lake Wakatipu and breathtaking peaks of the Southern Alps. Sitting pretty in nature’s playground, this lush lakeside resort emulates nostalgic alpine and après-ski ambiance – perfect for the pleasure-seeking adventurer.
Location: On the edge of Lake Wakatipu, only five minutes flat walk town centre.
Hotel Facilities: Include Bazaar Interactive Marketplace Restaurant , Relax and unwind in the new Reds Bar, room service, free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel, drying facilities & ski storage. Room/Suite facilities: Luxury comfort meets contemporary décor across 69 stunning boutique guest rooms created by renowned designer, Nic Graham. All rooms come with the finest finishes including the QT Gel Beds, Juliet balcony, cheeky mini-bar, Nespresso coffee machine with pods, spacious bathroom, unlimited free Wi-Fi, lake and mountains views and more.
One of New Zealand’s leading lifestyle resorts offering luxury accommodation. Location: 15 minute drive from Queenstown, minute’s from Arrowtown and 20 minutes drive to Coronet Peak. Complimentary shuttle service to Queenstown and Arrowtown. Village Inn/Villa Suite facilities: Spacious rooms with patio, SkyTV. Villa Suites include a lounge, kitchen and gas fireplace. Hotel Villa facilities: 2 bedrooms, kitchenette, lounge, dining and patio, Cottage facilities: 2, 3 or 4 bedroom cottages are individually designed and decorated with all the comforts of a ‘home-away-from-home’. Resort facilities: 4 restaurants, day spa, golf course, 3 outdoor hot pools, 2 saunas, heated indoor pool, fitness centre and complimentary Wi-Fi.
These 1-4 bedroom wonderfully luxurious and spacious alpine homes overlook the village and boast Queenstown’s most prestigious address. There are 3 villa types available; the Grand Promenade Villas, the Highland Residences and the Promenade Villas. Location: Queenstown Hill - a short downhill walk to the town centre. Villa facilities: Kitchen with state of the art fittings and appliances, gas fires, free Wi-Fi, Sky TV, full laundry, ensuite bathrooms, internally accessed garage and balconies/terraces with views.
Inclusions: One return daily taxi transfer per villa per day, fresh flowers, guest services on call.
Additional extras such as daily servicing, pre arrival pantry stocking and a personal chef service are available but must be pre-arranged. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments HHHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $959PP 4 share in a 2 Bedroom Lakeview Valid 22 Jul - 30 Sep. QT Hotel Queenstown HHHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $1,414PP 2 share in a Alpine King Room Valid 1 Jul - 30 Sep. Millbrook Resort HHHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $1,050PP 4 share in a 2 Bedroom Suite Valid all season.
Commonage Villas HHHHH 7 NIGHTS FROM $1,429PP 6 share in a 3 Bedroom Valid 23 Jul - 31 Aug. EARLYBIRD: Book early and get 10% OFF - Book by 31 Mar. Excludes 29 Jun - 22 Jul. 23 25 24 26 All costs are per person for 7 nights. For other room type options please contact Skimax. Prices in the brochure are subject to change. SKIMAX GUARANTEES PRICING WITH NO CURRENCY SURCHARGE ONCE DEPOSIT HAS BEEN MADE. NEW ZEALAND’S BEST SKI HOTEL 2017
NEW ZEALAND | Queenstown Activities 14 Queenstown Activities Queenstown is renowned as one of the worlds favourite adrenaline destinations.
So why not enjoy a day off the ski slopes and see what Queenstown has on offer. Skimax has a range of activities that will suit all... go on, challenge yourself! AJ HACKETT BUNGY AJ Hackett Bungy offers six very different Bungy and Swing experiences in Queenstown, ranging from the ultimate personal challenge to a more low-key discovery of Bungy from the sidelines. Nevis Bungy (134 metres) - $254 Kawarau Bridge Bungy (43 metres) - $189 Ledge Bungy (47 metres) - $189 Nevis Swing (The World’s Highest Swing) - $195 FROM $189 SHOTOVER JETBOAT Get ready for the World’s most exciting Jet Boat ride! Acknowledged as the World’s most famous Jet Boat operation.
Shotover Jet is the only company permitted to operate in the spectacular Shotover River Canyons. It’s a thrilling ride - skimming past rocky outcrops at close range in your Shotover Jet ‘Big Red’, as you twist and turn through the narrow canyons at breath taking speeds. $135 adult $72 child FROM $135 ZIPTREK ECO TOURS Zip-ling above the pristine waters of Lake Wakatipu, Ziptrek Ecotours is NZ’s number one original zipline tour and sets the scene for a thrilling aerial adventure located in Queenstown’s natural environment on the iconic gondola hill. Naturally informative and eco-exhilarating Ziptrek offers something different and an adventure for everyone.
MOA Tour $128 adult $82 child KEA Tour $175 adult $128 child FROM $128 CANYON SWING The World’s Highest Cliff Jump. Launch yourself from a 109m cliff mounted platform. You’ll reach speeds of 150kph as the rocky cliff face rushes past you in a 60m vertical freefall, the ropes then smoothly pendulum you into a giant 200m swing across the famous Shotover River.
225 per swing* *Minimum age is 10 years. FROM $225 DOUBTFUL SOUND WILDERNESS CRUISE Enjoy a full day tour (12 hours) on board a luxury coach from Queenstown, travel along the shores of Lake Wakatipu and through the rolling countryside to Deep Cove. On reaching Deep Cove, board a catamaran vessel for a 3 hour cruise exploring the waterways of this serene isolated fiord. Enjoy spectacular alpine scenery including waterfalls, rainforest, towering peaks and keep a lookout for sealife. $254 adult $128 child FROM $254 TSS EARNSLAW CRUISE A 1½ hour scenic cruise on board the coal fired vintage TSS Earnslaw from Queenstown Bay to Walter Peak High Country Farm.
The cruise showcases some of Lake Wakatipu’s most beautiful alpine scenery . The vessel has a licensed café onboard. You can choose to complete a cruise only, or a cruise, combined with a visit to Walter Peak High Country Farm. Cruise only $60 adult $21 child Cruise with Gourmet BBQ & Walter Peak Farm Visit $97 adult $42 child FROM $60 SKYLINE GONDOLA Skyline Queenstown is a must-see attraction during your visit to Queenstown. Of course there’s more to do than just admire the view! Here’s a list of just some of what you can do... Skyline Ride and 2 Luge Ride $50 adult $37 child Skyline Ride and Buffet Dinner $90 adult $46 child Skyline Ride, Kiwi Haka and Buffet Dinner $130 adult $75 child FROM $50 MILFORD SOUND NATURE CRUISE Enjoy a full day tour (12 hours) on board a luxury coach from Queenstown, travel along the shores of Lake Wakatipu and stop over in Te Anau for a short break.
On reaching Milford Sound board a Nature Cruise for a full length cruise of the fiord to the Tasman Sea. On-board enjoy spectacular alpine scenery including waterfalls, rainforest, towering peaks and keep a lookout for sealife.
176 adult $88 child FROM $176 QUEENSTOWN RAFTING Kawarau River (grade 2-3) - $176* Ideal for first time rafters and thrill seekers alike, the Kawarau River gives you time to sit back and relax between the whitewater fun. Shotover River (grade 3-5) - $260* A short helicopter ride from Queenstown will take you to New Zealand’s most popular whitewater experience...the Shotover River. Tackle rapids such as Jaws, Sequel and Toilet. *Minimum age is 13 years. FROM $176 NZONE TANDEM SKYDIVE Achievement doesn’t come sweeter! Tandem skydive from 15,000ft above Queenstown. It takes a certain kind of person to jump from an aircraft into thin air.
It takes courage. Harnessed by space age materials to an experienced qualified Jumpmaster, you step out that aircraft door and for some 60 seconds you plummet toward the ground at 200kph, Terminal Velocity. 9,000ft $276 12,000ft $322 15,000ft $415 FROM $276 All costs are per person per activity/tour. Prices in the brochure are subject to change. SKIMAX GUARANTEES PRICING WITH NO CURRENCY SURCHARGE ONCE DEPOSIT HAS BEEN MADE.
Queenstown Activities | NEW ZEALAND 15 Queenstown Activities Book your Queenstown adventure tour with Skimax and save time and money. We’ve combined with Queenstown’s leading professional tourism operators to provide adventure activity combinations that make the best use of your time and money. Choose from an outstanding range of Queenstown adventure activities, sightseeing experiences and iconic attractions. If you’re after the best things to do in Queenstown, then you’ve come to the right place!
- SHOTOVER HIGH FIVE Duration: 4 hours Cost: $348 adult $275 child Includes: ·
- A JET BOAT down the Shotover River Canyons with the Shotover Jet ·
- SCENIC HELICOPTER transfer to the summit of the Skyline Gondola ·
- Visit the Skyline complex to take in the views · 5 LUGE RIDES · A GONDOLA RIDE down · Courtesy transfers from check in location to activities SHOTOVER TRIO Duration: 5 hours Cost: $456 per person* *Minimum age is 13 years. Includes: ·
- A JET BOAT down the Shotover River Canyons with the Shotover Jet ·
- HELICOPTER FLIGHT to the rafting launch site in Skippers Canyon ·
- WHITEWATER RAFTING downtheShotoverRiver ·
- Full wetsuit clothing and rafting equipment ·
- Hot showers and sauna at the rafters lodge ·
- Courtesy transfers from check in location to activities SHOTOVER HELI SCENIC Duration: 2.5 hours Cost: $308 adult $240 child Includes: ·
- A JET BOAT down the Shotover River Canyons with the Shotover Jet ·
- Spectacular SCENIC HELICOPTER flight over Queenstown region landing at 1538m on the Remarkables Mountain Range. ·
- Courtesy transfers from check in location to activities AWESOME FOURSOME Duration: Full day – up to 7 hours Cost: $711 per person* *Minimum age is 13 years. Includes: ·
- AJ Hackett Nevis BUNGY JUMP (134m) ·
- Shotover JET BOAT ride ·
- HELICOPTER FLIGHT to the rafting launch site in Skippers Canyon ·
- WHITEWATER RAFTING on the Shotover River ·
- Full wetsuit clothing and rafting equipment ·
- Hot showers and sauna at the rafters lodge ·
- Courtesy transfers from check in location to activities ·
- Authentic Bungy Jumper T-Shirt HELICOPTER TO THE TOP OF REMARKABLES WITH SNOW LANDING Duration: 20-25 minute helicopter scenic flight – daily departure at 10.30am or 3.30pm Cost: $172 per person From our base fly straight up to a ridgeline on The Remarkables 1538 m above Queenstown. Only a helicopter can land in our favourite spot where in winter you’ll have snow at your feet as you take in the stunning views across Lake Wakatipu to the Southern Alps.
EXCLUSIVE QUEENSTOWN EARLYBIRD Book your Queenstown Combo Package before 30 April 2018 and receive 5% OFF. 15 EXCLUSIVE SKIMAX OFFER Save 15% on the Helicopter Tour! All costs are per person per activity/tour. Prices in the brochure are subject to change. SKIMAX GUARANTEES PRICING WITH NO CURRENCY SURCHARGE ONCE DEPOSIT HAS BEEN MADE.
The Ultimate Snow Experience From Queenstown / From Wanaka Over 30 years in operation, HMH is NZ’s most experienced Heli-Ski & Board company With extensive, exclusive terrain to ski or board in Queenstown, Wanaka and Mount Cook, HMH welcomes first time Heli-Skiers to those wanting to ski maximum vertical.
The qualified and experienced guides take you to terrain to suit your ability. Daily options include 3,4 & 7 run days in Wanaka and Queenstown, 5 run days in Mount Cook and Private Heli-Ski charters. Harris Mountains Heli-Ski will provide transport from Wanaka or Queenstown accommodation to the airport helipad and return. For everyone who thought heli-skiing was beyond them. Your guide will lead you to terrain suited to your ability for an unforgettable ski experience. $899.00 pp 5 4 6 4 5+ Experience 3 Runs Explore a variety of amazing terrain on a classic day of New Zealand heli-skiing. If conditions are right and you’re feeling strong, why not upgrade by adding an extra run or two? $949.00 pp 5+ + Classic 4 Runs For advanced skiers and boarders who know they’ll push the limits.
After seven runs the choice is yours – or go for more. Some of our Max Vert groups have skied 10-15 runs in a day! $1199.00 pp 5+ + Maximum Vertical 7 Runs Enjoy five runs in this magnificent environment, plus a gourmet lunch before your unforgettable scenic flight back to Queenstown/Wanaka. $1509.00 pp 5+ Mount Cook 5+ Runs Heli-Days While we often transport clients by road to our heli-bases, it is possible to organise a direct flight from Queenstown Airport to one of our remote staging areas. Please enquire about this option when booking. Minimum numbers required. $180.00pp 5+ + Fly Option