February 17, 2019 - cloudfront.net
Contact Us: HOLY FAMILY CATHOLIC COMMUNITY / 209 E. Lomita Avenue, Glendale, California 91205 / 818-247-2222 / www.hfglendale.org February 17, 2019 Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time PARISH OFFICE 209 E. Lomita Ave., Glendale, CA 91205 email@example.com / www.hfglendale.org Phone: (818) 247-2222 OFFICE HOURS Monday to Thursday: 8:30am - 8:30pm Friday: 8:30am - 7:00pm Saturday: 8:30am - 5:00pm Sunday: 8:30am - 2:00pm CLERGY Pastor: Rev. James Bevacqua, ext. 225 Frfirstname.lastname@example.org Associate Pastors: Rev. Marlon Mateo, ext. 227 Fremail@example.com Rev. Luis Espinoza, ext. 229 Frfirstname.lastname@example.org DEACONS Deacon Ron Baker, ext.
552 Dnemail@example.com Deacon Neon Recuenco, ext. 553 Dnfirstname.lastname@example.org Deacon John Steele, Senior deacon IN RESIDENCE Rev. Samuel Ward MASSES Daily: 6:30am, 8:00am, 5:30pm Saturday: 8:00am, 5:30pm Sunday: 6:30am, 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 12:30pm (Spanish), 5:30pm (Life Teen) Civic Holidays: 9:00am only CONFESSIONS Monday & Thursday: 4:30-5:15pm Saturday: 4:00-5:00pm and by appointment
Dear Parishioners, Winter Dinner Dance 2019 was a great success, thanks to all of our leaders and co-workers and support team. Whoa!! This was the best winter dinner dance ever! The food was the best ever. Thank you to Sonia Marasigan and Maribel Lacambra. The ambiance was totally Hollywood from the red carpet to the table settings to the movie posters and awesome DJ. Special thanks to Tony and Lina Camcam, Co-chairs of the Winter Dinner Dance Committee. Thanks to all who served on the many, many committees to help ensure our event’s goals. Dr. Suelto and the Grade School PTO, Knights of Columbus, OC Hernandez and Our Lady of Lourdes Rosary Group, Imelda Valeza and Our Lady of Fatima Rosary Crusade.
Thanks also to our incredible advisor, Deacon Ron Baker and James Jonson, his side-kick. The winner of the $5000 in the raffle was the husband of our very own Cecile Nouh, in our front office: Mr. Mike Nouh. Thank you for your participation and dedication to Holy Family!! Thanks to all who supported the event!!
Did you hear? Father Leo Patalinghug is headed this way for our annual parish mission. He is a young Filipino priest from the east coast. Get ready to laugh and be challenged. Don’t miss our parish mission this year. Spread the word. Be prepared to grow. Mark the date: March 26-28. (Please note this is a Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night parish mission.) We begin each night at 7 PM. Childcare is provided. Spread the word. Renew your spiritual life this Lent. Take advantage of the opportunity! We have people driving up from Long Beach and down from Santa Clarita for this dynamic speaker.
Here we have him right here at Holy Family. There is no charge. Invite your neighbors, prayer group friends, family members and fellow employees at your place of work.
Friendly reminder: the Archdiocese of Los Angeles does not allow us to celebrate funeral MASSES at Forest Lawn or other non-Catholic mortuaries. We can certainly celebrate a service; however, MASSES are not permitted except in a Catholic church or at a Catholic mortuary. Many times people at the time of loss are grieving and vulnerable. It’s a challenge to make prudent decisions regarding these very important farewell arrangements for when you or your loved ones are called to our heavenly home. You could consider planning in advance through one of the mortuaries.
Thank you for coming to Mass on time! Nobody comes to the Celebration of the Eucharist, the Holy Sacriﬁce of the Mass late.
It’s just too big of a deal. Almighty God is present on the altar. The Holy Spirit touches us in a powerful way. Don’t be late and don’t be afraid to challenge others to be on time for the most powerful prayer on the planet! We love you and we appreciate you and your efforts!! If you missed it last week: Keep on Rollin’ 2019 takes place on Saturday, June 8th at 6 PM at the Grade School Auditorium and yard. It will be one amazing evening for Holy Family. It is going to be huge! Mark your calendars!
Warm blessings during an incredibly cold and rainy SoCal winter, Fr. Jim Bevacqua, Pastor 818-247-2222 x225, email@example.com SUNDAY FEBRUARY 17 6:30 AM John G. Valder - Deceased Miguel Angel Yllescas Lopez -Deceased 8:00AM ElviraGomez-Deceased LauraAlandy-Deceased 9:30AM ForthePeopleoftheParish 11:00AM GabrielLeopando,Jr. MaricelFortin 12:30 PM Maria Mercedes Dela Vega Gouyonnet - Deceased Emelia Matos - Deceased 5:30PM Rick&TinaCaruso&Family ErlindaSalcedoConcepcion-Deceased MONDAY FEBRUARY 18 9:00AM BrianTalaro LauraAlandy-Deceased TUESDAY FEBRUARY 19 6:30 AM Linda Gordon Maria Mercedes Dela Vega Gouyonnet - Deceased 8:00 AM Nelita Dumawal - Deceased Matthew Gaerlan - Deceased 5:30 PM Dalmacio del Castillo - Deceased Lenor & Jun Monfero - Deceased Romanito Valino - Deceased WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 20 6:30 AM Romanito Valino - Deceased Maria Ramos - Deceased 8:00AM MagdalenaMontillaSantiago LauraAlandy-Deceased 5:30PM BeatrizOrozco-Deceased RomanitoValino-Deceased THURSDAY FEBRUARY 21 6:30 AM Corie & Edgar De Mesa TsoiKeungChi 8:00AM FranciscoVista-Deceased JosePalileo 5:30PM ErnestJaramillo,Jr.-Deceased LauraAlandy-Deceased FRIDAY FEBRUARY 22 6:30 AM Elizabeth Simon - Lopez - Deceased LauraAlandy-Deceased 8:00 AM Amanda Abril - Deceased Ilboo Jung - Deceased 5:30 PM Rosario Lopez - Deceased Rosario Salonga - Deceased SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23 8:00 AM Vincent P.
Abella Jasmine Chacaltana 5:30 PM Renee Francisco Reyes & Joseﬁna Policarpo - Deceased 2
PRAY FOR... The Recovery of: Adrian Barbosa, Francis Hidalgo, Guillermina Quiroz, Agustin Atanacio, Matthew Tribble, Josepina Madrigal, Roberto Madrigal, George Madrigal, Rosa Madrigal, Maria Madrigal, Valeria Ortiz, Amalia Gutierrez, Susana Montes, Maggie Baxter, Elena Ramirez, Benjamin Guevarra, Hermelinda Gaytan, Amanda Perez, Reyna Jones Those who have died before us and their families... Effie Marasigan, Sandra Beyer, Amado Rivera, Homabina Rivera, Mary Sipprell, Trifon Soliman, Sr. May the souls of all faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
SUNDAY MASS CLERGY SCHEDULE Saturday 2/23 5:30 PM Fr.
Luis Sunday 2/24 6:30 AM Fr. Marlon 8:00 AM Fr. Sam 9:30 AM Fr. Marlon/Dn Ron 11:00 AM Fr. Luis 12:30 PM (Spn) Fr. Luis 5:30 PM Fr. Sam *Please note that the clergy schedule is always subject to change* 3 PARISH NEWS Today’s Coffee & Donuts are being sponsored by our Grade School folks. Please join us after the morning Masses. SAFEGUARD THE CHILDREN Clergy, Religious persons, paid staff, Lectors, Eucharistic Ministers, School/Religious Education/Conﬁrmation/ Youth Ministry paid staff and volunteers, and other parish volunteers who have regular contact with minors, must be ﬁngerprinted and attend Virtus training classes.
OUR COMMITMENT TO REPORT, SUPPORT & PROTECT The Archdiocese and our faith community stand resolute in our commitment to report allegations of sexual misconduct to law enforcement, support victim-survivors and protect children and the vulnerable. Please help stop sexual misconduct in our communities by reporting to law enforcement and the Office of Victims Assistance Ministry of the Archdiocese. NEW HOTLINE: 800-355-2545 firstname.lastname@example.org NEW WEBSITE: https://protect.la-archdiocese.org/ Saturday 3/2/2019 Fingerprinting @ Life Teen House 10AM – 4:30PM, Attendees must register: 818-247-2222.
Walk-ins will be accommodated for no-show, missed or vacant slots, but no guarantees.
Saturday 4/13/2019 Fingerprinting @ Life Teen House 10AM – 4:30PM, Attendees must register 818-247-2222. Walk-ins will be accommodated for no-show, missed or vacant slots, but no guarantees. SAVE THE DATE! Calling all women of Holy Family Annual Women’s Retreat Don’t miss this unique spiritual experience. Invite family and friends to share a personal quiet time with God. SACRED HEART RETREAT HOUSE May 3—5, 2019 Reservation application and payment deadline is: Sunday, April 21st For more information: Maria, 818-209-7980 CHURCH WISDOM In addition to the fact that I am a Christian and must give God an account of my life, I as a leader must give him an account of my stewardship as well.
St. Augustine of Hippo, Sermon on Pastors HISTORY OF THE LOS ANGELES ARCHDIOCESE These user friendly and animated coffee table books are available at the parish office. HOLIDAY OBSERVED We will worship as one family on Monday, February 18th at 9 AM in observance of President’s Day. Please note, there will be one Mass only at 9 AM and the parking lot will be closed at 11:00 AM. The Parish office is closed. Have a safe and blessed holiday weekend!
FIRST RECONCILIATION 5 Congratulations to our Religious Education students and the Holy Family School 2nd Graders' in the completion of their Sacrament of Reconciliation last weekend! We ask you to pray for them in their journey to prepare to continue to receive the love of God and strengthen them in the Holy Eucharist.
Thank you to Fr. Jim, our Pastor and to Fr. Luis and Fr. Marlon for their support and prayers. JUSTICE AND PEACE
- 8 CALLING ALL MARRIED COUPLES If you are married in the Catholic Church and would like to share your sacrament with engaged couples to help prepare them for their marriage, contact Candy Metoyer: email@example.com or 213 -637-7250. Retrouvaille...a lifeline for marriages Carlos & Mayra Carrillo firstname.lastname@example.org, (818) 741-5172 Marriage Help – Retrouvaille has tens of thousands of couples at all stages of disillusionment or misery in their marriage. This program can help you too. For conﬁdential information about, or to register for the next program, beginning with a weekend Fdebruary 22-24, 2019 call: (805) 279-8071 or email: SantaClarita@RetroCA.com or visit the web site at www.HelpOurMarriage.com Would you rather just cut ‘n paste these announcements into your Bulletin? We can send them to you via email and make that possible. Thank you for your support! Join Bishop Brennan at the Life, Justice & Peace parish leadership meeting Learn from your Regional Bishop his priorities and how his office can help your ministry Network with people working in ministry throughout your community
- Find new ways to help those in need
- Get answers to questions and help with challenges of working in the paris Come and share with us the amazing work your parish is doing! Teams of people just like you are forming and growing in parishes all over the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. Together, we are building a culture of life and assisting people in need every day!
Mark your calendars and RSVP today! San Fernando Region Tuesday, February 19th St. Genevieve Catholic Church, 14061 Roscoe Blvd. Panorama City, CA 91402 Location: Music Hall Time:7-9pm Special Guest: Bishop Joseph Brennan For more information call (213)637-7690 AROUND THE DIOCESE “UNPLANNED” The movie is coming! RESERVE TICKETS TODAY! We are so excited to be hosting the movie “Unplanned” before its official release date!! “UNPLANNED” www.unplannedﬁlm.com/trailer Date: Thurs., March 28, 2019 @ 7 p.m. Place: Theatre to be announced! (S.F. Valley) Call Edy to reserve your complimentary tickets at 818.895.2500 More information will be coming soon!
This is a PCC fundraiser and we thank you in advance
- Call Debbie Berry 800.231.0805 www.jspaluch.com Grow Your Business, Advertise Here. Support Your Church & Bulletin. Free professional ad design & my help! email: email@example.com DANIEL F. JIMENEZ, Attorney at Law
- Family Law/Casos de Familia
- Personal Injury/Accidentes Free Consultation (323) 630-3826 ADVERTISING He who has a thing to sell and goes and whispers in a well, is not so apt to get the dollars as he who climbs a tree and hollers. Is this film suitable for my children? Reviews and ratings of an extensive list of movies, both current and archived is available at: http://www.usccb.org/movies/ This service is provided by the U.S. Catholic Bishops’ Office of Film and Broadcasting Call 24/7 818-244-4747 225 S. Glendale 2nd Floor, Glen. 91205 (Above Colorado) Long Time Family Parishioners FREE Consultation with Mr. Chopurian MEG CHOPURIAN Paralegal Lector HAGOP CHOPURIAN Attorney at Law Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Slip & Fall English
- Spanish 513962 Holy Family Church (B) www.jspaluch.com For Ads: J.S. Paluch Co., Inc. 1-800-231-0805 Grow in your faith, find a Mass, and connect with your Catholic Community with OneParish! Download Our Free App or Visit MY.ONEPARISH.COM SHEILA DEBNATH, M.D. Pediatrics / Clinica Pediatrica (818) 545-9539 1220 S. Central Ave. #105 - Glendale DR. MARICEL B. GUARIN-FORTIN, DDS FAMILY DENTAL CLINIC 1439 E. COLORADO STREET GLENDALE, CA 91205 TEL: 818.545.7270 FAX: 818.545.7112 OFFICE HOURS: M/T/TH/F 9AM-6PM SAT 8AM-2PM WED/SUN CLOSED COSMETIC SERVICES WHITENING BONDING VENEER/LUMINEER SPECIALTY SERVICES ORTHODONTICS IMPLANTS ORAL SURGERY GENERAL SERVICES ROUTINE CARE DENTURES SEALANTS FILLINGS INSURANCE ACCEPTED: PPO DENTAL/MEDICAL PAYMENT PLANS ACCEPTED ROOT CANALS PORCELAIN CROWNS BRIDGE WORK/PROSTHETICS CUSTOM MOUTH GUARD If You Live Alone You Need MDMedAlert! 24 Hour Protection at HOME and AWAY! ✔Ambulance ✔Police ✔Fire ✔Friends/Family CALL NOW! FREE Shipping FREE Activation NO Long Term Contracts SolutionsasLowas $19.95 amonth This Button SAVES Lives! As Shown GPS, Lowest Price Guaranteed! GPS Tracking w/Fall Detection Nationwide, No Land Line Needed EASY Set-up, NO Contract 24/7 365 Monitoring in the USA 800.809.3352 MDMedAlert Safe-Guarding America’s Seniors Nationwide! Get this weekly bulletin delivered by email - for FREE! Sign up here: https://www.jspaluch.com/BulletinSubscribe.aspx Courtesy of J.S. Paluch Company, Inc.
- Anthony Marinaccio, Local Parishioner Real Estate, Wills & Trusts, Landlord-Tenant, Probate & Trust Administration, Business Transactions & Litigation FREE 1 Hr. Consultation 100 N. BRAND BLVD., STE. #302, GLENDALE 91203 WWW.MARINACCIOLAW.COM
- 818-839-5220 Over 66 Years on 323-469-0063
- 1-800-559-CITY (2489) www.linocity.com 4849 Santa Monica Blvd., 2 Blks W. Vermont
- Hollywood, CA 90029 Parishioners Fred Stifter & Marianne Walters $29.95/Mo. billed quarterly
- One Free Month
- No Long-Term Contract
- Price Guarantee
- Easy Self Installation Call Today! Toll Free 1.877.801.8608 Medical Alert System Come Sail Away on a 7-night Catholic Exotic Cruise starting as low as $1045 per couple. Daily Mass and Rosary offered. Deposit of only $350 per person will reserve your cabin.
- Space is limited. Thanks and God Bless, Brian or Sally, coordinators 860.399.1785 an Official Travel Agency of Apostleship of the Sea-USA CST 2117990-70 DANNY B. REYES Certified Public Accountant “Your Friendly Neighborhood CPA” FREE Consultation 4364½ Eagle Rock Blvd., Los Angeles (323) 258-4862 DannyReyesCPA@aol.com Elizabeth Remedios, M.D. FAMILY PRACTICE
- MEDICINA GENERAL (818) 507-8022 423 W. Colorado St. Between Pacific & Columbus, Glendale El Mexicano Meat Market Carne Fresca De Alta Calidad Cortada A Su Gusto Productos Mexicanos y Centro Americanos Vinos y Cervezas de Todas Las Marcas Atendido Por Sus Propietarios Parra & Ibarra 836 S. Glendale Ave. (818) 243-1497 513962 Holy Family Church (A) www.jspaluch.com For Ads: J.S. Paluch Co., Inc. 1-800-231-0805 NEED AN ELECTRICIAN?
- 818.533.1975 Local Lic 600983 Parishioner REGGIE OCAVA REALTOR® Thinking of Buying or Selling? (323) 868-6463 www.ReggieOcava.com BUILDING YOUR FUTURE THROUGH REAL ESTATE Long Time Parishioner Mother of Perpetual Help Novena Lady of Fatima Rosary Crusade Music Ministry DRE Lic# 01188676 Thank you for advertising in our church bulletin. I am patronizing your business because of it! Please Cut Out This “Thank You Ad” and Present It The Next Time You Patronize One of Our Advertisers ✂ Saint Margaret Sunday Missal An ideal companion for personal prayer. In Stock & Ready to Order Today. CALL OR ORDER ONLINE. $39.95 800-566-6150
- www.wlpmusic.com BracesforChildren, TeenagersandAdults 709 S. CENTRAL AVE SUITE B GLENDALE, CA 91204 (818) 500-7030OFFICE (818) 500-7040 FAX www.centralorthodontics.com COME SEE YOUR LOCAL MORTGAGE EXPERTS TODAY! Looking to purchase your first home? Want to refinance your current home? Need cash and want to look into a reverse mortgage? We also do FHA and VA loans! NMLS#737320 818.524.1680 | 1800 W. Magnolia Blvd. | www.fitmortgage.com The Most Complete Online National Directory of Catholic Parishes Check It Out Today! StandingontheRockCD by James Wahl FUN AND FAITH-FILLED MUSIC for little ones, with 10 songs based on Bible stories and the teachings of Jesus. This is a new music collection for preschool children and those who are in early grade school.
- $17.00 + S&H 800-566-6150
- www.wlp.jspaluch.com/14028.htm STATE LICENSED FD 341 27 CHESTNUT STREET PASADENA, CA 91103 626-793-7159
- 323-681-0776 RECEPTION CENTER & CHAPEL www.cabotandsonsfh.com SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
- 4310 Dyer Street Union City (213) 384-2170
- 900 E. Colorado St. Glendale (818) 662-0971
- 8205 Woodman Ave. Panorama City (818) 787-1882
MINISTERIO HISPANO 11 COORDINADORES DEL MINISTERIO HISPANO Class para Bautismos Andrea Carranza (323) 210-3797 Cruzada del Rosario (Lunes a Viernes a las 6PM) Joseﬁna Regalado (818) 548-6158 Cursillo de Cristianidad (2do Sabado del Mes) Lourdes Gonzalez (818) 484-0225 Dei Gratia Jose Ibarra (818) 405-6197 Grupo de Oracion Santa Monica (Martes) Jose Luis Carillo (818) 476-9948 Lectores Francisco Vasquez (323) 977-0019 Ministros Extraordinarios de la Sagrada Comunión Lourdes Gonzalez (818) 484-0225 Sociedad Guadalupana Rosario/Gustavo Arias (818) 522-5151 Ujieres Carlos Cardona (818) 378-8002 ¿SABÍA QUE? “Consejos para hablar de “controlar el acceso” Parte del programa de capacitación “Protegiendo a los niños de Dios” está diseñado para controlar quién tiene acceso a los niños y para garantizar que aquellos que lo hacen se sometan a rigurosas medidas de antecedentes.
Es importante que todos los adultos comprendan qué signiﬁca esto y cómo funciona este proceso. Los adultos que están siendo evaluados no han sido identiﬁcados como depre dadores potenciales. Al contrario, todos los empleados y voluntarios son examinados cuidado samente porque estos exámenes constituyen un importante paso de protección preventiva para establecer un ambiente seguro en la parroquia. Estas evaluaciones dan conﬁanza a los padres, a los niños, y a quienes trabajan con ellos, de que todos están comprometidos con la protección de los niños y jóvenes en nuestra Iglesia. Para obtener más información de l artículo de VIRTUS® article “When Talking about Controlling Access” (Cuando se habla de controlar el acceso), visite http://www.laarchdiocese.org/org/protecting/Pages/VIRTUS-Current-Online-Articles.aspx BIENAVENTURADOS O DICHOSOS Cuandopensamosenlapalabra“bienaventuranza”pensamoseneldiscursodehoydel EvangeliosegúnLucas,oenelmásfamiliarsegúnMateo(quecomienza“Dichososloque tienenespíritudepobre ) .
Enrealidad,lasbienaventuranzasocurrenenlosprofetasy evangelios.Hoy,enJeremías(conunecoenelsalmo)oímos:“Benditoelhombrequeconfía enelSeñor”(Jeremías17:7).LuegodesuresurrecciónenelEvangeliodesanJuan,Cristo proclama:“¡Dichososlosquecreensinhabervisto!”(Juan20:29).Losevangelistascol ocaron estosdichosportodoslosevangelioscomocortosrecordatoriossobrelascaracterísca sde quiensigueaCristo,característicasqueayudaránadiseminarlaBuenaNuevaenestavid ay llevarnosaladichaeternaenlapróxima.Enlatín,lossantossonllamadosBeatio“Beato s” porquesonaquellosquevivenlavida“feliz”descritaporJesúsenlosevangelios.¡Qué dichosossomoscuandonosesforzamosporhacerdenuestrosdíasbienaventuranzasvivas ! Copyright © J.
S. Paluch Co.
Estás sufriendo en tu matrimonio? ¿Tiene problemas para comunicarse, discusiones más frecuentes, distancia entre usted y su cónyuge, o cada uno sigue su propio camino? No estás solo. Retrouvaille, un ministerio matrimonial de parejas brinda ayuda para matrimonios con problemas. Para obtener más información sobre Retrouvaille y su programa para ayudar a las parejas que sufren. Recupera la alegría de tu matrimonio. ¡Tu matrimonio vale la pena! Retrouvaille comienza con una experiencia de ﬁn de semana. Aprende las herramientas para comunicarse de manera más efectiva como pareja. Los Ángeles en español Retrouvaille ha ayudado a parejas a aprender las herramientas para restaurar la intimidad y la comunicación en su relación.
TOME LA DECISION DE AMAR RETROUVAILLE FECHAS DE FIN DE SEMANA: Por favor de Contactar: Febrero 22 al 24 de 2019 (San Fernando) Adolfo y Dora Rubio al 818 367-4198 o 818 823-8912, firstname.lastname@example.org -oAbril 5 al 7 de 2019 (Los Ángeles) Martin y Rosa Baeza al 818 996-0821, email@example.com
12 HOLY FAMILY HIGH SCHOOL The Academic Decathlon team of Holy Family High School celebrated the completion of a semester of hard work and competition that focused on this year’s theme “The 60’s, a Transformational Decade.” On January 26 and February 2, the ten young women of the team (representing students with GPAs of 2.0 - 4.0 unweighted) took on the areas of: Speech, Essay, Interviews, Math, Literature, Science, Social Studies, Economics, Art and Music.
They faced 54 teams from across Southern California for Holy Family’s sixth year participating in the Southern California Private / Independent schools competition at Bishop Alemany High School. Four year member and team top-scorer Alethea De Jesus placed 45 out of 340 students and took home Gold in Art, Silver in Economics and Speech, and Bronze in Literature and Social Studies. Erika Consebido, another four year member, took Gold in essay (while running a 102 degree fever.) Two year members: Abigail Guzman took Gold in Music, representing the main team, and Samantha Teves took Gold in essay as an alternate — competing against 5 time national champions Granada Hills Charter, 2018 National champions El Camino Charter and runner up Palisades Charter.
The culmination of both weekends is the super quiz, where students compete against others students of the same GPA on 15 questions from all areas tested, while parents and team members watch and support their achievements. These young women scored the highest Holy Family school ranking: 18 out of 53 teams. We have been blessed to have 100% parent support as proctors, judges and scorekeepers for the past four years. Thank you to our parents, teachers and administration for all the support. Team Members: Seniors: Erika Consebido, Alethea De Jesus, Gicelle Sarmiento, Samantha Teves & Amanda Ventigan Juniors: Gabrielle Esmeralda, Abigail Guzman & Maya Reza Sophomore: Jasmine Banuelos Freshman: Jessie Mercado Coaches: Ms.
Sarmiento-Deary & Ms. Massa