Race the Red Bull Romaniacs
Race the Red Bull Romaniacs 30th July – 3rd of August 2019 Race Bike Rental Race Service Race Trainings Riding before the race WarmUp Rides Tour following the Race VIP-Tours 3 Sep 2018
Overview 1. Race info 2. Race Bike Rental and Race Service (1) Race bike rental (2) Race service (3) Vip Package (4) Tyre and mousse pre-order 3. Race Trainings (1) Train a full Romaniacs distance (2) Trainings days before the race (3) GPS training day 4. WarmUp Rides (1) Riding a tour before the race (2) Official WarmUp rides before the race 5. Tour following the race 6.
Infoline and booking 7. Ride Xpower
1.Race Info Race date Tuesday 30th of July to Saturday 3rd of August 2019 Official Race Homepage: www.redbullromaniacs.com Race program 1. Tuesday July 30 Prologue in the City of Sibiu 2. Wednesday July 31 - Offroad Day 1 3. Thursday August 1 - Offroad Day 2 4. Friday August 2 - Offroad Day 3 5. Saturday August 3 - Offroad Day 4 and Final Hillclimb Ride Xpower trainings and riding program before the race: June 10-15 – Train a full Romaniacs distance in Sibiu Thursday July 25 – Trainings Day (full day) Friday July 26 – Trainings Day (full day) Friday July 26 – GPS Trainings Day (full day) Saturday July 27 – Trainings Day (full day) Sunday July 28 – WarmUp Ride (full day) Monday July 29 – WarmUp –Ride (half day)
2.Race Bike Rental and Race Service (1) Race Bike Rental All bikes are ready to race, have the latest software installed, are road traffic registered and come with new Enduro tyres, Enduro mousse and a full gas tank. Used bikes are in top condition with new plastics and completely serviced. Brand new bikes KTM 300 EXC TPI 2-stroke brand new bike MY 2020 (0 hours) 2.900 € Husqvarna TE300i 2-stroke brand new bike MY 2020 (0 hours) 2.850 € Used bikes in top condition KTM 300 EXC TPI 2-stroke used MY2018 (approx. 90 hours) 2.150 € Husqvarna TE300i 2-stroke used MY 2018 (approx. 120 hours) 1.950 € Husqvarna TE250i 2-stroke used MY 2018 (approx.
90 hours) 1.750 €
Husqvarna FE350 4-stroke used MY 2019 (approx. 50-60 hours) 2.150 € The rental includes Rental period Tuesday to Saturday (race period) Original rallye guards (closed version) Original FAN Motor skid plate, 2-strokes with exhaust guard Latest software New Enduro tyres with Enduro mousse Full gas tank Road traffic registration Legal liability insurance Optional: Rental period extension for trainings and warmup rides Race Service Vip Service Package
(2) Race Service Over 10 years of experience with over 500 race bikes in service assures you highest competence to prepare your race bike.
You concentrate on the race and we care about the rest. The Race Service package includes Professional paddock organization Best location of the service in the paddock Hospitality area with free drinks and snacks Daily service of your bike by a professional mechanics team KTM and Husqvarna original spare parts Service car at the service point during the offroad days 6 days of Service from Monday to Saturday Optional: Vip Service Package Tyre and Mousse pre-orders Cost of Race Service Package: 790 €
(3) Vip Package The Ride Xpower Vip Package offers racers a new dimension of service round the race. A service manager cares about a limited Vip group of racers. Best 4-star accommodation optional available. The Vip Package includes VIP service manager during the whole race period Airport pickup / hotel transfer (Airport Sibiu), from other airports we organize your shuttle (not included) Info round the race before and during the race via WhatsApp group VIP hospitality area in the paddock with drinks and snacks Food and drinks at the service point during the race Daily shuttle from paddock to the start and back from the final Daily pickup of GPS and delivery to the bike Motorbike washing Parking and pickup of your motorbike in the parc fermé Optional: Single room in Golden Tulip**** Accommodation during an eventual stay of the race in a bivouac Max nr.
of VIP Service spaces: 20 Cost of the Vip Service Red Bull Romaniacs: 490 €
(4) Tyre and mousse pre-order Riders in the Ride Xpower service have access to offers of Mitas Tyres and DAVDEV Flex Mousses. Offer for Bronze and Iron Class riders: 1 MITAS C-19 front 90/100-21 yellow 1 DAVDEV Flex Mousse front 90/100-21 3 MITAS EF-07 rear 140/80-18 green (Soft) 1 DAVDEV Flex Mousse rear 140/80-18 SUPERSOFT Offer for Silver and Gold Class riders: 2 MITAS C-19 front 90/100-21 yellow or green 1 DAVDEV Flex Mousse front 90/100-21 5 MITAS EF-07 rear 140/80-18 double green (SuperSoft) 1 DAVDEV Flex Mousse rear 140/80-18 SUPERSOFT 4 DAVDEV Flex Mousse rear 140/80-18 EXTRME Final prices available as soon as Mitas and DAVDEV publish the 2019 price list.
3.Race Trainings (1) Full Romaniacs Race Distance Training Date: 10-15 June 2018 Ride a full Romaniacs distance and get tips and tricks from a Gold Class rider and a professional trainer. Ride on the tracks of previous Red Bull Romaniacs over 4 days a full race distance. With start and end in Sibiu we will ride roundtrip and stay 2 nights in very good hotels in the mountains away from Sibiu. Your luggage will follow in the service car which carries spare parts and spare bikes. Get a maximum feeling what it means to race the toughest extreme Enduro race in the world.
You will be guided by an experienced guide and coached by a professional trainer and a Gold Class racer.
Private trainings (exclusive trainer for one to one or groups) on request. You get the track on your GPS-device and ride like in the Red Bull Romaniacs after your GPS. Professional organization with tourmanager, mechanics team and service car following the daily stages, your luggage will be transported between the stages.
Program Day 1 – arrival Arrival in Sibiu. Transfer from the Airport Sibiu included, you will be awaited at the exit and transferred to the Hotel Ibis. Welcome by the tour manager and short briefing. Overnight in Sibiu in the Hotel Ibis, dinner in a restaurant in the city. Day 2 – Offroad day 1 8:00 handling over of the rental bikes and briefing. 8:30 – 18:00 Offroad day 1 (go away from Sibiu) Lunch on the way. Overnight in a hotel in the mountains, dinner in the hotel Day 3 – Offroad day 2 8:00 briefing.
8:30 – 18:00 Offroad day 2 Lunch on the way. Overnight in a hotel in the mountains, dinner in the hotel Day 4 – Offroad day 3 8:00 briefing.
8:30 – 18:00 Offroad day 3 (return to Sibiu) Lunch on the way. Overnight in Sibiu in the Hotel Ibis, dinner in a restaurant in the city Day 5 – Offroad day 4 8:00 briefing. 8:30 – ca. 18:00 Offroad day 4 (round trip in Sibiu) Bike washing at arrival in Sibiu. Lunch on the way. Overnight in Sibiu in the Hotel Ibis, dinner in a restaurant in the city. De-briefing, diploma and small present Day 6 - departure Hotel Check Out until 12 pm. Transfer to Airport Sibiu included.
The package includes: 6 tour days, 5 overnight stays 4 trainings days Hotel with breakfast, accommodation in shared rooms (double) Dinner Tour manager during the whole training Experienced tour guides Trainer and Pro Racer shared between the groups Mechanic service Service car following the stages with spare parts, spare bike Luggage transport between the stages Optional: Single room accommodation Rental bike Maximum nr. of participants: 20 Cost of the RBR full distance training 6-day Romaniacs Training 1.490 € Bike rental 4 days incl. fuel 640 € Single room accommodation 150 €
(2) Trainings Days before the Race Train a full day on Romaniacs tracks and selected section with a pro trainer or a pro racer. Private trainings (exclusive trainer for one to one or groups) on request). Dates Thursday 25 July Friday 26 July Saturday 27 July The Pro Racer will finally be announced later as soon as the 2019 race calendar will be published. We plan with Alfredo Gomez, Mario Roman and Zsolt Varga (Romanian Champion) but need to wait for the race calendar 2019 for final confirmation from their side.
Trainings program 8:45 Welcome and briefing, takeover of the rental bikes 9:30 – 12.30 Trainings session 1 12:30-13:30 Lunch break 13:30 – 17:00 Trainings session 2 17:30 De-briefing, diploma and small present Trainings content Theory how to plan the correct race strategy Prologue training Training by riding selective section on tracks of previous Red Bull Romaniacs
Discussion, tips and tricks Maximum nr. of participants per trainings day / trainer: 10 Cost of the Romaniacs training days 1-day Romaniacs Training with a PRO (Plan: Alfredo Gomez) 490 € 1-day Romaniacs Training with a PRO (Plan: Mario Roman) 490 € 1- day Romaniacs Training with VARGA (Romanian Champion) 165 € Bike rental per day incl. fuel 190 € Booking of 2 trainings days -10%.
(3) GPS Training Date: Saturday 27 July Trainings program 9:00 Welcome and briefing 9:15 – 10 GPS basics and settings of the device 10-12:30 Riding after GPS, managing obstacles, tips and tricks 12:30-13:30 Lunch break 13:30 – 14:00 Review of settings, Questions and problem discussing 14 – 16:30 Riding after GPS 16:30-17 Saving the track, review of the day.
De-briefing, diploma and small present Maximum nr. of participants: 10 Cost of the GPS training: 150 €
4.WarmUp Rides (1) Riding a tour before the race Dates Wednesday 24 July Thursday 25 July Friday 26 July Saturday 27 July We offer from Wednesday to Saturday daily tours on tracks similar to the race tracks but we do not touch actual race tracks, we are riding in areas away from the race area. We change daily the riding tracks so that riders who book multiple days do not repeat a tour. Rentals bikes and rental gear are for these day tours available. We offer mechanic service and refuelling at the lunch point (lunch and fuel is not included) Tour program 9:30 Meeting at the ridexpower base at the Hotel Ibis Welcome and briefing 10-17 Guided full day tour, Lunch break on the way 17:00 Bike washing, de-briefing, diploma and small present Maximum nr.
of participants per tour guide: 6-8 Cost of the Riding Day: 95 €
(2) Official WarmUp Rides RideXpower offers in cooperation with Red Bull Romaniacs on Sunday and Monday before the race an official warmup ride. Please note that riders riding in the race area outside this official warmup rides will be disqualified at the race. For those who are interested we offer to play you the GPS data of the warmup ride on your device and you navigate by your own. Please make in the message box at the registration a remark "GPS data" and be at 9.00 at the start to receive the GPS data.
Sunday July 28 Sunday 10 am - 6 pm A relaxing 185 km full day ride from Sibiu to North through old oak forests to the old fortified church of Biertan where we take lunch (not included) and back to Sibiu.
Start in the paddock at the RideXpower race service. We fuel up your bike at the lunch point (included). Cost of the ride on Sunday: 85 € (including fuel) Monday July 29 Monday 10 am - 2 pm A medium levelled 60 km half day ride into the mountains on tracks similar to the race tracks being back round 2 pm giving you the time to do your registration and to setup your bike for the race. Start in the paddock at the RideXpower race service. You need no refuelling of your bike. Cost of the ride on Monday: 45 €
5.Tour following the race Romania meets Romaniacs The Red Bull Romaniacs LIVE. Close up and personal with the pro riders. Prologue and final hillclimb from VIP places and by bike from the best spectator places where we stop during the guided daily tours. Tour & Prologue Dates: Thursday 25 July – Wednesday 1 August (3 riding days, 7 tour days) Tuesday 23 July – Wednesday 1 August (5 riding days, 9 tour days) Ride a tour before the race, feel the atmosphere of the city filling up with the racers and see the prologue, the first highlight of the race, from the VIP area.
Arrival Sunday 28 July for the 8 day tour, 31 July for the 5 day tour and departure for all on Sunday 4 August.
The prologue finals start on Tuesday at 5 pm. Cost of the tour (rental bike available, not included): Tour & Proloque with 3 riding days: 720 € Tour & Proloque with 5 riding days: 930 € Tour & Race Dates: Sunday 28 July – Sunday 4 August (5 riding days, 8 tour days) Tuesday 31 July – Sunday 4 August (3 riding days, 6 tour days)
Arrive with the riders on Sunday and watch the race during the tour on the best spectator points you can reach. Feel the race, feel the atmosphere of the city, see the 2 highlights of the race, the prologue and the final hill climb from the VIP area. With your VIP tickets you have access to the VIP area at the prologue, the final, the riders briefing as well as to the Red Bull Romaniacs After Race Party. Cost of the tour (rental bike available, not included): Tour & Race with 3 riding days: 720 € Tour & Race with 5 riding days: 950 €
6.Info Line and Booking Click here for homepage and booking.
For questions and further info please contact Eve (sales) email@example.com Tel. & Whatsapp +49 176 57791401 Lisa-Marie (booking admin) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. & Whatsapp: +43 664 88622910
7.Ridexpower Firma: XPOWER Adventures GmbH Address: Robert-Preussler-Strasse 11 A-5020 Salzburg Registered: Salzburg FN259923c Tax ID: 066/3228 VAT-ID: ATU61606818 WKO: Salzburg / 121384 Tel: +43-(0)664 88622910 E-Mail: email@example.com Website: www.ridexpower.com Bank OBERBANK Salzburg IBAN: AT301509000121377840 BIC: OBKLAT2LSAL MD: Thomas Fasching, MBA