Department of Education Shivaji University, Kolhapur (MS)
Page content transcription
If your browser does not render page correctly, please read the page content below
Department Profile Name of the Department: Department of Education Year of Establishment: 7th November, 1979 1) From the Desk of Head : It gives me an immense pleasure and honor to lead the Department of Education also known as Padmabhushan Dr. J. P. Naik Shikshanshastra Bhavan. The Department of Education is renowned for its academic performance, running Master of Education (M.Ed.), and Bachelor of Education and Master of Education B.Ed.-M.Ed. (Three years Integrated) programmes as emphasized in National Policy of Education- 2020, only in our Department in Maharashtra and are recognized by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). These programmes reflects the abreast manifold shades of Teaching, Learning and Research in the Interdisciplinary field. The Curricula of both the programmes comprises Co-curricular, Extra-curricular and Extension activities. The Department offers M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programmes in Education and contributes to enrich the research in Education field in particular and Interdisciplinary in general. The Department of Education prepares Academic calendar for Educational planning and work as a synergetic team for achieving the outcomes of the programmes offered. Student - Centric Teaching and Learning is conducted innovatively with high standard and inclusion to achieve Academic excellence in the field of Teacher education accordingly the syllabi are designed and updated as per the need and demand of the stakeholders. The Department aims to develop Teachers, Teacher educators and other Educational professionals with professional ethics and values which are also reflected in our Vision and Mission of the Department.
Being an integral part of the Shivaji University, naturally helps the Department and its programme to inculcate the values and ethos, those have made the University an epitome of excellence. The future plans of the Department are; MoU with Local, National & International Institutions ,Development of Standardized Tools and Techniques for research ,Centre for Academic Excellence and quality Research, Development of online Pedagogical & Andragogical Teaching & Learning Techniques and to introduce new Multidisciplinary and Integrated Teacher Education Programmes as given by NEP 2020.
2) Brief History of the Department along with present focus in Academic & Research The Department of Education was established on 7th November 1979 and the building in which it is housed is named after the renowned Educationist Padmabhushan Dr. J.P. Naik. The Department has always updated itself and changed the thrust areas of Teaching and Research over the years in keeping with the UGC, NCTE guidelines at the M. Ed., B.Ed.-M.Ed., M. Phil. and Ph.D. Levels. It has also P. G. Diploma in Teacher Training Education and P.G. Diploma in Mass Communication Education. The Research thrust areas of the Department are Information Communication Technology, Inclusive Education, Science Education and Teacher Education. Teacher Education is one of the important system of Education which prepares Teacher Educators and other Educational professionals including Curriculum developers, Educational policy Analyst, Planners, Administrators, Supervisors , school and College principal and Researchers in this venture the Department of Education, Shivaji University, Kolhapur engage in organizing M.Ed. programme, B.Ed.- M.Ed. Three years (Integrated) programme, P.G. Diploma in Mass Communication Education, P.G. Diploma in Teacher Training Education and M. Phil., Ph.D. Programmes, After Completion of these Degree Programmes, the Students get wide opportunity for Service as a Teacher educators, Principals Administrators and Researchers etc. but, also they can create placement opportunity in many professions also. As a part of Shivaji University the students also get wider scope in participating in many activities arranged by the University which helps in their Professional development. Many activities arranged by the University which helps in their Professional development.
Since the inception of the Department, we succeed in meeting the needs of the regional area in the field of teacher education. The new courses were introduced and accordingly infrastructure was designed and developed. Department has MoU with DIECPD, Kolhapur, Desi Colab, Pune and the Department of Commerce and Management, Shivaji University, Kolhapur. The Department is one of the partners of the International Erasmus + Research Project in Higher Education under the European Commission. Department students are placed at various positions in Educational Administration such as Educational Officers, Principals, Lecturers in DIECPD through Maharashtra Public State Services, Principals, Teachers at primary and secondary education level and also as Teacher Educators. The Department strongly believes in Life-Long learning and professional development of teachers and conducts various Faculty development and training Programmes. All these achievements of the Department would not have been possible without enthusiastic and dedicated contribution of the past and present faculty members. We are confident that in the forthcoming years the Department will flourish as a Centre for Excellence in the field of Teacher Education. The transaction of curriculum for all programmes Involves Learner centered Teaching – Learning Strategies. The Department implements UGC-NET coaching and Remedial coaching schemes etc. Moreover, the students of M.Ed., M. Phil. and Ph.D. are passing in other competitive exams as MPSC,TET,NET& SET etc. and have occupied high Administrative as well as Academic positions as Educational officers, Director of Higher Education, Secretary of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Maharashtra, Principals of the Colleges, Controller of Examinations, Dean and BOS Chairman, Faculty of the Education, Director of Center for Distance Education, Shivaji University, Director of Indian Institute of Education Pune, The students of the Department are also exposed for campus interviews conducted every year in the Department
3) Vision We envision developing the Department as an Advance centre for creating learner centred and humane educational professionals committed to equity and excellence. Mission • To prepare effective leaders who will assume positions as teacher educators, educational administrators, curriculum developers, researchers, policy makers serving at various levels of education. • To equip the learners with the spirit of life – long learning and values of equity, trust respect commitment and collaboration. • To empower the learners with global consciousness and local connectedness. • To extend the education services to the community for well being of the society. Goals of the Department 1.To develop the Department into an Advance Center of Education and conduct Research in the trust area of Education. 2.To Empower students with the latest Information and Communication Technology . 3.To promote linkages by Networking National and International Organizations and Bodies related to Education. 4.To Patent Educational research tools in Education. 5.To empower students to apply and generate pedagogical and androgogical principles and practices. Core Values Equity, Trust, Respect, Commitment and Collaboration.
4) Academic Programmes offered with intake capacity: Sr. No. Programme Year of Inception Intake Capacity 1 M .Ed. 2015 50 1.1 B.Ed.-M.Ed. (Integrated) 2018 50 2 M.Phil. (Education) - 01 3 Ph.D. (Education) - 15 P.G. Diploma in Mass 4 2005 40 Communication Education P.G. Diploma in Teacher Training Education 4.1 2005 40
5) CBCS programme Structure: The M.Ed. Programme Sr. Component Marks/Credits No. Semester Semester Semester Semester Total I II III IV 1 Compulsory 300 Marks 300 Marks 300 Marks 100 Marks 1000 Marks Papers (12 Credits) (12 Credits) (12 Credits) (4 Credits) (40 Credits) 2 Optional Papers 100 Marks 100 Marks - - 200 Marks (Any One) (4 Credits) (4 Credits) (8Credits) 3 Specialization Papers - - 100 Marks 300 Marks 400 Marks (Ele.Edu./Sec.Edu.) (4 Credits) (12 Credits) (16 credits) ( Any one) 4 Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses i) Comm.Skill ; Aca. 75 Marks 25 Marks - - 100 Marks Writing; Expository (3 Credits) (1 Credit) (4 Credits) Writing; Self Development ii) ICT &E-Education 100 Marks 100 Marks - - 200 Marks (4 Credits) (4 Credits) (8 Credits) 5 Dissertation 25 Marks 50 Marks 50 Marks 100 Marks 225 Marks (1 Credit) (2 Credits) (2 Credits) ( 4 Credits) (9 Credits) 6 Educational - 25 Marks - - 25 Marks Tour/Visits (1 Credit) (1 Credit) 7 *Internship - 50 Marks 50 Marks - 100 Marks (Teacher Education) - I&II ( 2 Credits) ( 2 Credits) (4 Credits) 8 **Internship - - 50 Marks 50 Marks 100 Marks ( Specialization) – (2 Credits) (2 Credits) (4 Credits) I&II(Ele.Edu./Sec.Edu.) 9 Practicum - - 50 Marks 50 Marks 100 Marks ( Specialization)-I &II (2 Credits) (2 Credits) (4 Credits) (Ele.Edu./Sec.Edu.) 10 Viva-voce - - - 50 Marks 50 Marks (Dissertation) (2 Credits) (2 Credits) Total 600 650 600 650 2500 Marks/Credits (24 Credits) (26 Credits) (24 Credits) (26 Credits) ( 100 Credits) Total Hours 612 646 + 612 612 2482 Hrs. + ***Additiona *** l hrs. of Edu. Additional hrs. Tour of Edu.Tour Inter Semester Break (ISB) ISB-I ISB-II ISB-III 4 Credits 1 Credit 1 Credits 2 Credits (Exp. Writing) (Aca. Writing) (Dissertation) Total of Semester I,II,III 2500 Marks &IV and ISB (104 Credits)
6) Outcome based education: a. POs The M. Ed. is two years professional programme. Po1 – Apply fundamental and advanced knowledge in Education to become a Teacher Educators and other Educational professionals. Po2 – Adapt pedagogical and andragogical knowledge and practices in teaching, learning and evaluation. Po3 – Conduct research activities in the field of Education. Po4 – Use of ICT for teaching, learning, evaluation and research. Po5 – Performs higher level of employability skills. Po6 – Demonstrate human values and professional ethics in the field of education. The B.Ed.- M.Ed.( Integrated) is three years professional programme. Po1 – Appraise fundamental and advanced knowledge in Educational process to become a Teacher Educators and other Educational professionals. Po2 – Adapt pedagogical and andragogical knowledge and practices in teaching, learning and evaluation. Po3 – Conduct research activities in the field of Education system. Po4 – Use of ICT for teaching, learning, evaluation and research. Po5– Equip with Microteaching skills. Po6– Demonstrate higher level of employability skills. Po7–Exhibit human values and professional ethics in the field of education.
The M.Phil. /Ph.D. Programme (Education) Po1 Apply knowledge of research at M.Phil./ Ph.D. level. Po2 Develop research competencies and skills for conducting research in special field of education. Po3Use ICT and e-resources for conducting and communicating research. Po4 Publish research articles in field of education. Po5 Apply research ethics. b. PSOs The M. Ed. Programme. 1. Acquaint with advanced pedagogical and androgogical knowledge and skills in various context of teacher education. 2. Equip with research, ICT and employability skills. 3.Interpret different perspectives with education and teaching, learning and evaluation at different levels of education. B.Ed.- M.Ed.( Integrated) Programme. 1.Acquaint with advanced pedagogical and andragogical knowledge at different levels of educational system. 2. Possesses with research, ICT and life skills. 3.Design lesson and Instructional plan as per subject specific pedagogy. 4. Acquire human values and professional ethics. The M.Phil. /Ph.D. Programme (Education) 1. Apply fundamental knowledge for preparing research design in the special field of education. 2. Equip with online tools/ e-resources for conducting research. 3. Develop research competencies and skills. 4. Possess research ethics.
7) Faculty Details : Name Dr. Pratibha S. Patankar M.Sc.(Zoology), M.Ed, Ph.D., SET, M.A.(Philosophy), MBA (Higher Education), M.A.(Subject Communication- Education) Designation Professor and Head Contact No. +91 9960192103, 0231-2609182/83 E-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org Research Areas 1)Educational Psychology 2)Educational Management 3)Science Education 4) Teacher Education No. of Research Total Last 5 Years papers published (National/ National International National International International) 37 26 12 19 Research Project’s Title Funding Status Amount Projects Agency Ongoing/ Completed 1)Development of UGC Completed 4,61,200/- Computer Interactive Major Research Multimedia package based Project on cognitive structure of Student Teacher at different levels of teacher education 2) Emotional Maturity and Shivaji Completed 10,000- its relation with Discipline University, among school students Kolhapur(Minor Research Project) 3)Relationship among study Shivaji Completed 20,000- Habits, Adjustment and University, Achievement of secondary Kolhapur(Minor school students Research Project) Centre for Completed 20,000- 4)Critical Analysis of SIM Distance on Educational Psychology Education, Shivaji
University, Kolhapur(Minor Research Project) 5)Development of package Centre for Completed 10,000- for promoting study skills Distance among distant learner Education, Shivaji University, Kolhapur(Minor Research Project) 6)Zilha Parishad Kolhapur Zilha Parishad Completed 25,000- Antargat Mulinchi Sampada Kolhapur n patali Vadhavine sathi Rabavlelya Navopkramachi Parinamkarakata Abhyasane 7)Evaluation of self Centre for Completed 10,000- Assessment Questions in Distance the B.A.III Education SIMS Education, Shivaji of centre for Distance University, Education, Shivaji Kolhapur(Minor University, Kolhapur Research Project) 8)Identification of the UGC Completed 3,63,400- problems in science for Major Research upper primary level schools Project students & development of text based computer multimedia software package to enhance their achievement in science 9)Shivaji Vidyapeeth, Centre for Completed 10,000- Kolhapur Dur Shikshan Distance Kendra Nirmit B.A.Bhag-1 Education, Shivaji Mansashatraya Swaym University, Adhyayan Sahityavar Kolhapur(Minor Shravya Sadhan Nirmiti- Research Project) Yek Abhyas 10)A study of barriers to Centre for Completed 10,000- communication in the SIM Distance of educational guidance and Education, Shivaji curriculum construction University, Kolhapur(Minor Research Project) 11)Parent education Shivaji Completed 18,000- University, Kolhapur(Minor Research Project) 12)Development of ICSSR-New Ongoing 5,50,000- preventive programme for Delhi child abuse and neglects with reference to government
13)Developing subject Shivaji Ongoing 1,20,000/- specific pedagogy to University, enhance learning of higher Kolhapur institution students of multidisciplinary subjects No. of Books / National International Chapters Published Edited Books-03 Chapters Published-24 Citation h- i-10 RG Highest Impact s Score factor of a paper as Inde Index per Thomson Research Impact Reuters x 39 3 1 1.05 - Total No .of Ph.D. Awarded-18 Working-06 Students Total No. of Awarded-12 Working-01 M. Phil. Students National/ International Awards/ Fellowships Top 10 Publications 1) Patankar, P.S.(2019).Learning Outcomes of Educational Research. University News (Weekly Journal of Higher Education.Vol.57,Issue.17.ISSN-0566-2257.PP.14-21. 2) Patankar, P.S.(March,2019).Co-Curricular Activities for Development of Social Skills among mentally Retarded Student. Sanshodhan Chetana. Vol.7,Issue -4.ISSN-2319-5525. PP. 126-134. 3) Patankar, P.S.(March,2019).Teaching Strategies and Techniques for Development of Social Skills among Mentally Retarded Students. International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts Vol.7.Issue -3.ISSN 2454-2415. PP. PP45-49. 4) Patankar, P.S. (April,2017). Connectivism : An Approach of Teaching and Learning in Digital age. AIIRJ. Vol.- 4,Issue -4 ISSN -2349-638.PP. 102-111.Impact Factor-3-025 5) Patankar, P.S.(August,2016). Documentary Analysis of the Reflection Standards of Curricular engagement with reference to Constructivist Approach . ISRJ Vol.- 6, Issue -7 .ISSN - 2230-7850PP. PP-27-34 .
6) Patankar, P.S.(March-2017). Effect of concept Maps on Interest in the subject Biology among the Higher Secondary Level School Students. Renaissance Research Journal for Renaissance in Intellectual Disciplines. Vol. -20,Issue - 1 ISSN2277-7644.PP-21-27. 7) Patankar, P.S.(Dec.,2016).Grooming the Personality of Teacher Educations through Research. University News. Vol. - 54,Issue-50 .ISSN 0566-2257.PP.8-13. 8) Patankar, P.S.(2016). Building Philosophical Approach for Learning Society . Asian Journal of Trans-disciplinary Research (AJTR). Vol.1.Issue.1. 9) Patankar, P.S.(Nov.,2015).Management of Inclusive Education. Golden Research Thought. Vol.-5, Issue -5. ISSN-2231-5063.PP. 1-11. 10) Patankar, P.S. Interactive multimedia Technology for Teacher Education. Essentials of Educational Technology (Edited Book) APH Publishing corporation New Delhi . ISBN-978-93-313-2476-4.PP-124-132.
Name Dr. Chetna P. Sonkamble M.Sc.(Botany), M.A.(English),M.Ed., Ph.D., NET Designation Associate Professor Contact No. +91 9422203053 E-mail ID Kadambari6@rediffmail.com Research Areas 1)Teacher Education 2)Inclusive Education No. of Research Total Last 5 Years papers published (National/ National International National International International) 99 51 70 29 Research Project’s Title Funding Status Amount Projects Agency Ongoing/ Completed 1)E-Learning based ICSSR Completed 5,50,400/- Training Programme for Professional Development of Teacher Educator in Backward Region of Maharashtra 2)Development of CAI UGC Completed 3,70,700/- based Kit for the Awareness among the Teachers of the T E Institutions in Marathwada Region No. of Books / National International Chapters Published 09 - Citations h- i-10 RG Highest Impact factor Research Score of a paper as per Impact Index Index Thomson Reuters - - - - -
Total No .of Awarded-05 Working-04 Ph.D. Students Top 10 1) Sonkamble C.P. Competency Building for Teachers through Publications Academic Staff Colleges. Sanshodhan. National Level Annual Research journal. ISSN- 2249-8567 2) Sonkamble C.P. Curriculum Design for Quality Enhancement in Higher Education. Social Vision. International Journal of social sciences ,humanities ,commerce and management. Vol:2,Issue:4.ISSN:2349- 0519 3) Sonkamble C.P. Professional Development in Teacher Education Institutes Through Multiple Web tools. Global Journal for Research Analysis An International Journal. ISSN No. 2271-8160.INDEX COPERNICUS IC VALUE :70.36. 4) Sonkamble C.P. (Jan 2016).Quality Parameters for excellence ,consistency and achievement of teacher education. Intelligence Vision An international multidisciplinary research journal .Impact Factor-3.26 (ONLINE) Vol.-3.Issue- 2.ISSN :2455-3123. 5) Sonkamble C.P.ILO’s Key Indicators In Labour Market :Gender Perspective Study. International Journal of Social and scientific Research. Vol.2. Special Issue-1. PP.17-21 6) Sonkamble C.P. Emerging Issues And Challenges In Higher Education. Electronic International Interdisciplinary Research Journal (EIIRI). ISSN-2277-8721. 7) Sonkamble C.P.( 2018).Human Rights Education for Children. An International Multidisciplinary Half Yearly Research Journal . Vol.- 6,Issue -2.ISSN 2278-8158.PP.23-26. 8) Sonkamble C.P. Education of Children with special needs at Elementary Level in Kolhapur. An Indexed Impact Factor Multi- disciplinary Journal. International Journal of Social and Scientific Research. ISBN -2454-3187 9) Sonkamble C.P.( April-June 2108).Skill Development or College Students : A Marc towards Employability. An International Multilingual Quarterly Referred Research journal . Vol. 2.Issue :1.PP.1 10) Sonkamble C.P. Role of Yoga on Mental Health of Working Women in Aurangabad City. Golden Research Thoughts . ISSN -2231- 5063.PP.18-2. 4.6052(UIF).
Name Dr. Geetanjali S. Patil M.Sc .(Zoology), M.Ed., Ph.D., SET (Education) Designation Assistant Professor Contact No. +91 9421286148 E-mail ID email@example.com Research Areas 1)Science Education 2)Educational Measurement and Evaluation No. of Research Total Last 5 Years papers published (National/ National International National International International) 20 05 03 02 Research Project’s Title Funding Status Amount Projects Agency Ongoing/ Completed 1)Development of UGC Completed 44,000/- Strategies for Teaching School Science by Using Heuristic Method No. of Books / National International Chapters Published 03 - Citations h- i-10 RG Highest Impact factor Score of a paper as per Index Index Thomson Reuters Research Impact - - - - -
Total No .of Awarded-11 Working-01 Ph.D. Students Total No. of Awarded-10 Working-0 M. Phil. Students Top 10 1) Patil, G.S.( April,2018).Education in a Gender Equity Perspective. Publications Ayushi International Interdisciplinary Research Journal (AIIRJ). Vol.5,Issues -4.ISSN-2349-638x.PP.1-6.Impact Factor-4.574 2) Patil, G.S.( Oct.2017).Gandhi’s Struggle in South Africa: A Path to Realization of God. Ayushi International Interdisciplinary Research Journal (AIIRJ). Vol.5,Issues- 4.ISSN-2349-638x.PP.18-21.Impact Factor-3.025 3) Patil, G.S.(January,2015)Development of a Workshop for Skill Based English Teaching at School Level. Beacon of Teacher Education.Vol.3.Issue.3.ISSN-2319-9962.PP.9-14 4) Patil, G.S. (Sept.,2014).Rethinking Higher Education in the Light of Indian Philosophical Perspective on Parameters of Enlightenment. International Multidisciplinary Research Journal. ISSN-2249- 894x.PP.1-6. Impact factor-3.1402(UIF) 5) Patil,G.S.(Sept.,2014).A Strategy for Developing Curiosity about the Environment among Upper primary School. ISSN-0973-9483 PP.147-151 6) Patil, G.S. (Feb., 2013)Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation, Constructivism and Role of the Teacher. Bhartiya Shikshan. ISSN- 2231-6493.PP.20-25. 7) Patil, G.S. (June,2012).Paryavaran JanivJagruti: Arthakadun Krutikade. Bhartiya Shikshan. ISSN-2231-6493.PP.17-20 8) Patil,G.S.Adyanshil Samaj ani Shaleya Shikshanatil Apexit Badal. Bhartiya Shikshan. ISSN-2231-493.PP.33-39 9) Patil,G.S. Futility of Secondary Teacher Education Without an Initial Remedial Programme. Research Front, An Multidisciplinary Research Journal. ISSN-2320-8341.PP.377-380. 10) Patil,G.S. Development of Strategies for Teaching School Science by Using Heuristic Method. Pixel. Italy. ISBN-978-88-6292-351- 4.PP.121-125.
Name Dr. Vidyanand S. Khandagale M.Sc.(Chemistry),M.Ed., M.A.,MBA.(Higher Education) Ph.D., NET-JRF (Education) Designation Assistant Professor Contact No. +91 9923975158 E-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com Research Areas 1)Management and Economics of Education 2)E-Education 3)Science Education 4) Distance Education No. of Research Total Last 5 Years papers published (National/ National International National International International) 51 13 13 02 Research Project’s Title Funding Agency Status Amount Projects Ongoing/ Completed 1)Preparation of Package Centre for Distance Completed 10,000- for developing Education, Shivaji Counselling skills University, among Distance Kolhapur(Minor Research Education counselors Project) (Co-investigator) 2) A Study of Barriers to Centre for Distance Completed 10,000- Communication in the Education, Shivaji SIM of University, Educational Guidance & Kolhapur(Minor Research Curriculum construction Project) forB.A.- Part III (Education) Distance mode course. (Principal Investigator) 3) A Study of Zilha Parishad Kolhapur Completed 25,000- Effectiveness of the Innovative programmes to Enhance Achievement
level of girl Child in District Zilha Parishad schools in Kolhapur (Co- investigator) 4) Evaluation of Self- Centre for Distance Completed 10,000- Assessment Questions in Education, Shivaji the B.A.III Education University, SIM of Centre for Kolhapur(Minor Research Distance Education, Project) Shivaji University, Kolhapur (Co- investigator) 5)Best Practices Centre for Distance Completed 10,000- Benchmarking for Education, Shivaji Quality Assurance at University, The study centre’s Kolhapur(Minor Research affiliated to centres for Project) Distance Education, Shivaji University, Kolhapur (Principal Investigator) 6) Development of UGC-New Delhi Completed 4,61,200/ Computer Interactive - Multimedia package based on Cognitive structure of student Teachers at different levels of Teacher Education (Co-investigator) 7) Development of Centre for Distance Completed 10,999/- Learning Object Education, Shivaji Repository for B.A . III University, Course in the subject Kolhapur(Minor Research Education (Principal Project) Investigator) 8) Development of ICSSR-New Delhi Ongoing 5,60,000- Prevention Programme for Child Abuse and Neglect with reference to the Government Policies and Practices in Educational Institutions. (Principal Investigator) 9)Developing subject Shivaji University, Ongoing 1,20,000/ specific pedagogy to Kolhapur - enhance learning of
higher institution students of multidisciplinary subjects 10)Perceptions and UGC-STRIDE Ongoing 30,000- Experiences of Learner Minor Research project Engagement in Online Learning: The case study of Shivaji University No. of Books / National International Chapters Published 4 1 Research Citations h- i-10 RG Highest Impact factor of a Impact Score paper as per Thomson Index Index Reuters 11 02 - 3.38 - Total No .of Awarded Working-04 Ph.D. Students National/ Award-University Grant Commission-NET-JRF in the subject Education. International Awards/ Fellowships
Top 10 1) Dr.Khandagale,V.S.( September, 2019).Child Abuse and Neglect: Publications Gender Based Teachers Awareness. The International Journal of Indian Psychology. Volume–7. ISSN 2348-5396.PP. 113-121.Impact Factor-4.50 2) Dr.Khandagale,V.S.( February,2019).Identification of Misconceptions in Science : tools, Techniques & Skills for Teachers.Aarhat Multidisciplinary International Education Research Journal (AMIERJ). Vol. 8.Issue-2 .ISSN : 2455-0515.PP.473-478.Impact factor-5.20. 3) Dr.Khandagale, V.S.( February, 2019).Critical Exploration : an Approach of Teaching and Assessment Tool. Aarhat Multidisciplinary International Education Research Journal (AMIERJ).Vol. 8,No.2 (Special).ISSN–2278-5655.PP. 473-478.Impact Factor-3.117. 4) Dr.Khandagale,V.S. (November, 2017).Identification of Misconceptions for Gravity, Motion and Inertia among Secondary School Students. Aayushi International Interdisciplinary Research Journal (AIIRJ) .Vol. 4, No.9.ISSN No. 2349-638x.UGC Approved Sr.No.64259 PP.197-205.Impact factor-3.025. 5) Dr.Khandagale, V.S.(March, 2016).A Study of Cognitive Style among Teacher Educators. International Journal of Arts, Humanities and Management Studies (IJAHMS).Vol. 2 ,No.3.ISSN No. 2395 0692.PP. 12-20.Impact Factor-3.317. 6) Dr.Khandagale, V.S. ( December, 2014).Quality Management among Secondary Schools of Greater Mumbai: A Study. International Research Journal for Quality in Education. Vol. 1.No. 6,ISSN No. 2349-5405 PP. 18-25.Impact Factor-1.794. 7) Dr.Khandagale, V.S.( February,2014.)Private Cost of Education and Academic Achievement of Students: An Analysis by School Types. IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS). Vol.- 19, Issue 2, Ver. II .e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845. PP.39-43.Impact Factor-4.621. 8) Dr.Khandagale, V.S (March, 2014).Development of Critical Thinking Skill Programme for the Student Teachers of Diploma in Teacher Education colleges. Issues and Ideas in Education. Vol. 2,No. 1.ISSN No. 2320-8805.PP. 25–37 9) Dr.Khandagale,V.S.(November,2013).School Organisational Health And School Types: Effect On Academic Achievement Of Students. Conflux Journal of Education.Vol.- 1, Issue 6.pISSN 2320-9305 eISSN 2347-570.Impact Factor-0.345.
10) Dr.Khandagale, V.S. (Sept-Oct.,2013). Socio-Economic Status and School Types as Sources of Teacher Expectations. Scholarly Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies (SRJIS).Vol. 2,No. 8.ISSN No.2319- 4766.PP. 257-263.Impact Factor-1.38. Contributory Teachers Sr. Faculty Name Educational Qualification No. M.Sc. (Botany), M.Ed., SET, Ph.D.(Education), UGC- 1 Dr. Smt. Supriya K. Patil Post Doctoral Fellow (Education) M. A. (Political Science, Sociology, Economics), 2 Dr. Smt. Nagina S. Mali M. Ed., M.B.A., SET, NET, PGDMCE, DSM, Ph. D. (Education) M.Sc. (Environmental Science), M.Ed. NET, Ph.D. 3 Dr. Smt. Poonam S. Rajput (Education) M.Sc. (Botany), M .Ed., SET, UGC-NET-JRF, NTA- 4 Mr. Rajendra L. Chavan NET, CTET, PGDMCE, Ph.D. (Pursuing), 5 Smt. Geetanjali S. Joshi M.Sc. (Electronics), M.Ed., SET, Ph.D. (Pursuing) Mr. Shreeram B. 6 M.A.(Psychology, Hindi), M.Ed., NET (Education) Sonawane 7 Smt. Vijaya V. Lokhande M.A. (English), M.Ed., SET, Ph.D.(Pursuing)
8) Details of Research Laboratories & infrastructure with photographs. Education Department Auditorium
Information Technology Laboratory 9) Total No. of SET/NET qualified students. SET Qualified Students Year 2014 -15 2015-2016 2016-17 2017-18 2018-19 Name of 1)Babu 1) Asmita 1)Sangita 1)Kadambari 1)Kadambari Students Hajare Shinde Khandekar Khandekar Patkare 2)Hrushikesh 2)Santosh 2) Asmita 2)Mahade Pol Kamble Shinde v Pawar 3) Savita 3)Ranjana Mali Patil 4) Sushama Waychal
NET Qualified Students Year 2014 -15 2015-2016 2016-17 2017-18 2018-19 Name of 1) Jyoti 1) Rohini 1) Pallavi 1) Aarti 1) Rajendra Students Bhosale Bhoi Kshirsagar L.Chavan Kamble 2) Nagina Mali 2) Vinaya Kamble 3) Vijay Nimbalkar 4) Shruti Sahastrbudhhe 5)Sushama Waychal 6) Monali Dhone 10) Details of notable students placements. Sr.No Name of the Student Employer Designation . 1 Dr. Mangesh DIECPD, Wardha (MS) Principal BhagwanGhogare E-MaiI- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com 2 Smt.Patil Sarika Jotiba Modern High School, Principal Ichalkaranjee 3 Smt. Kadam Seema Principal, New English Medium Principal SchoolnKolhpur 4 Dr. Amol. D. Dombale District Institute of Educational Senior Continuous Development, Lecturer Washim. E-mail Idfirstname.lastname@example.org. 5 Shri.Vijayvilas Gaikwad District Institute of Educational Senior Professional Development Lecturer Old Garud High School, Sakri Road, Dhule-424001.
Email-Id- email@example.com 6 Shri.MahadevDattuWandare Senior Lecturer, DIECPD Senior Sangamner, District, Lecturer Ahamadnagar. 7 Smt. SCERT, Pune Senior SaraswatiDattatrayaSuryawan E-Mail- Lecturer shi firstname.lastname@example.org 8 Smt.VrushaliNanasaheb SCERT, Pune Senior Gaikwad E-Mail- Lecturer email@example.com om 9 Dr. Manisha Yadav International Quality Cell, Director Maharashtra Academic Authority,SCERT, Pune. E-Mailfirstname.lastname@example.org 10 Shri. Sandeep Pawar DIECPD Mirjole, Ratnagiri. Senior E-Mail- Lecturer email@example.com 11 Smt. Vaishali Patil Class-I. Senior DIECPD Mirjole, Ratnagiri. Lecturer E-MaiIfirstname.lastname@example.org 12 Smt. Jyoti kamble DIECPD, Ratnagiri. Senior1ectur E-Mailemail@example.com er 13 Shri. Ramesh Kore DIECPD, Ratnagiri. Senior E-Mailfirstname.lastname@example.org Lecturer 14 Smt. Surekha Khot DIECPD, Ratnagiri. Senior E-Mail-lsa@rediffmaiI.com Lecturer 15 Smt. KonduskarSushama DIECPD, Sindhudurg Senior Alias Jayashree Anandrao E-Mail- Lecturer email@example.com 16 Arun Sangolakr DIET,Washim Senior Lecturer 17 MahadeoDattuWandre DIET,Ahamadnagar Senior firstname.lastname@example.org Lecturer 9579803460 8329028401 18 TejaswiniAlavekar SCERT,Pune Senior email@example.com Lecturer firstname.lastname@example.org
11) Details of MoUs and Linkages. i. MoUs 1.DIET MoU with 2.Desi Colab,Pune
International Linkage Erasmus+ Research project Department is a Partner in the Project of Erasmus + Capacity Building for Higher Education :Mitigate the Impact of Fourth Industrial revolution on Indian Society- Education Reforms for Future and In-Service School teacher EduForum
ii. Linkages 1.SMT Government College of Education, Kolhapur
2. New English Medium School, Sambhaji Nagar, Kolhapur
3. Dyandeep High School, Rajendra Nagar, Kolhapur
4. Tavanappa Patane High School, Kolhapur
5. Shrujan Anand Vidyalaya, Kolhapur (Innovative School)
6. Shiroli High School, Shiroli Pulachi, Kolhapur
7. Shri.Ujalaidewi Vidyamandir,Ujalaiwadi,Kolhapur (School Observation)
12) Extra-Curricular and Extension Activities. a. Extra-Curricular Activities 1. Scientia Science Club 2. Avishkar -Wall Paper
3. Achievements in Avishkar Inter University Research Competition
4. Research Scholar Colloquium 5. Publication of Avishkar Wall-Paper
6. Talent Day and Parents Meet
7. Alumni Meet 8. Yoga Workshop for Self-Development
9. Employability Skills Development Programme 10. Financial Literacy Programme
11. Celebration and Remembers of Social Reformers and Thinkers along with their contribution for human welfare.
b. Extension Activities 1. Work-Experience
2. Community Engagements
3. Awareness and Maintenance Cleanliness
3. Cleanliness Drive
13) List of Distinguished Alumni Sr. Full Name Current Designation / Organization Contact No Previous Designation /Company Number &E. . /Institution mail ID Name 1 Dr. Vasant Avadhut Director of Education School 9823051809 Kalpande (Retired) Education vasant.kalpande Department, @gmail.com Government of Maharashtra 2 Dr. CimaYeole Former Director, Centre For 9423039866 and Former Head, Distance cimayeole@hot Education and mail.com Department of Education, Shivaji University, Kolhapur 3 Mr. Prabhakar Secretary, New State Teachers 9422046898 ShahuHerwade Education Society, Association prabhakar9715@ Kolhapur; and Former- (D.Ed. College gmail.com Principal, & Junior Teachers) “ College of Education, Treasurer” 20 Petala, Kolhapur. Years)
4 Dr. Bhagwan M. Former Controller of Shivaji 8862005268hird Hirdekar Education, University, email@example.com Former Registrar, Kolhapur and om Former Principal, Sanjay Senior Executive Ghodawat Administration, Former University, Deputy Registrar Jaysingpur. 5 Smt. Pushplata Pawar Former Secretary Board of 9763938021 Secondary and pushpa1660@g Higher mail.com Secondary Education Kolhapur Division 6 Dr. Ramchandra Director and Principal Mouni 883-0852070 Dhondiba Belekar Vidyapeeth ajce_gargoti@re Gargoti diffmail.com
7 Dr. Megha Vishram I/C Dean Faculty of Shivaji 9422406287 Gulvani Interdisciplinary Studies University, meghagulavani Kolhapur @yahoo.com 8 Dr. Megha Mahadev Professor and Head Department of 9225803190 Uplane Education and meghauplane@g Extension, mail.com Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune 9 Dr. Vilas Hindurao Joint Director State Council of 9850208080 Patil Education drvilaspatil8080 Research And @gmail.com Training,Mahar ashtra,Pune-30
10 Dr. Pramod Shahaji Deputy Registrar Shivaji 9421175647 Pandav University, pst.dyr@unishi Kolhapur aji.ac.in 11 Dr. IkabalChandulal Principal, District institute 992290979 Shaikh MES Group A of Education pridiet96@gmail Government of and Training, .com Maharashtra Kolhapur 12 Mr. Gajanan I/c Director, Shivaji 9096905526 Ramakant Palase Board of Examinations University, 8459558504 and Evaluation, Kolhapur grp.dyr@unishiv Deputy Registrar aji.ac.in
13 Dr. Shoba Chairman, BOS Shivaji 9960770862Sho VitthalKalebag (Education) University, bha_kalebag@ho Kolhapur tmail.com 14 Dr. Chandrakant Professor &Director, School of 9595816621 RaghoBaviskar Education chandrakantbavi science, Swami firstname.lastname@example.org Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded
14) Future roadmap of the department. 2024-25 2023-24 2022-23 2021-22 2020-21
15) Media coverage of the Department. Media Coverage
You can also read