Chevrolet Volt 2016 Brochure
1 EPA-estimated 53-mile EV range based on 106 MPGe combined city/highway (electric); 367-mile extended range based on 42 MPG combined city/highway (gas). Actual range varies with conditions. THE ALL-NEW 2016 VOLT. IT’S READY TO ELECTRIFY THE WORLD ONCE MORE. The first-generation Chevrolet Volt redefined transportation as the most-awarded electric vehicle in history. Now, the second-generation Volt has changed the game once again. Featuring groundbreaking new technology and a range of 53 pure electric miles,1 the 2016 Volt stands as a symbol of Chevrolet innovation, helping you find smarter ways to get from here to anywhere.
Volt Premier in Siren Red Tintcoat (extra-cost color) with available features.
1 EPA-estimated 53-mile range based on 106 MPGe combined city/highway (electric); 367-mile extended range based on 42 MPG combined city/highway (gas). Actual range varies with conditions. A TOTAL RANGE OF 420 MILES ON A FULL CHARGE AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.1 CHEVY EXPECTS OVER 1,000 MILES BETWEEN FILL-UPS BY CHARGING REGULARLY.1 400+ 1,000+ THE ALL-NEW VOLT HAS A RANGE OF 53 PURE ELECTRIC MILES.1 53
Second-generation Volt is better by every measurement.” — The Verge, January 2015 Volt Premier in Heather Gray Metallic with available features.
PERFORMANCE ELECTRIC MOTOR COIL 294 LB.-FT. OF TORQUE PERFORMANCE Plenty of Get-Up-and-Go 0 TO 60 IN 8.4 SECONDS1 HORSEPOWER Power Meets Efficiency 149 HP COMBINED FUEL ECONOMY EPA-Estimated 106 MPGe/42 MPG 1 GM estimate.
GENERATOR When the battery runs low, the gas-powered generator kicks in to extend range an additional 360 miles.2 LITHIUM-ION BATTERY The advanced 18.4-kWh lithium-ion battery was designed to be lightweight, powerful and efficient. The all-new battery cell delivers 20 percent more energy by volume.1 ELECTRIC DRIVE UNIT The Electric Drive Unit propels the vehicle with energy either from the vehicle’s battery or its range-extending gas-powered generator, making Volt the electric vehicle with a backup plan.
REGENERATION Volt empowers you to put energy back into the battery through regenerative braking and a steering wheel-mounted Regen on Demand™ paddle. 1 Comparison to initial 2011 Volt battery cell. 2 EPA-estimated 53-mile EV range based on 106 MPGe combined city/highway (electric); 367-mile extended range based on 42 MPG combined city/highway (gas). Actual range varies with conditions.
TWO CHARGE OPTIONS: FAST & FASTER. Volt can be recharged with a 120-volt portable cord that will charge the battery in approximately 13 hours.1 There is also an available 240-volt charger that can charge the battery in 4.5 hours.
(Professional installation required.) CHARGE WHEN IT’S CONVENIENT. With home and away settings for recharging, the 2016 Volt lets you take advantage of off-peak hours when you’re at home or begin charging immediately when you’ve reached your destination. KEEP TABS ON HOW YOU’RE DRIVING. How will you use your power? The Power Flow screen allows you to monitor how you’re using the charge in your Volt. Volt Premier in Siren Red Tintcoat (extra-cost color) with available features and dealer-installed Illuminated Charge Port from Chevrolet Accessories. 1 Using the 120-volt portable charger will take approximately 19 hours at the default 8-amp setting and can be reduced to 13 hours at the 12-amp setting.
Actual time may vary with temperature.
- 1 2 3 4 SMART TECHNOLOGY THAT GIVES YOU CONTROL. 1.
- Power Flow screen lets you keep tabs on how you’re driving. 2. Regen on Demand™ paddle lets you recharge your vehicle while slowing it down. 3. 120-volt charger can repower the Volt battery in approximately 13 hours.1 4. 240-volt charge station can be professionally installed to recharge your Volt faster. 1 Using the 120-volt portable charger will take approximately 19 hours at the default 8-amp setting and can be reduced to 13 hours at the 12-amp setting. Actual time may vary with temperature.
EXTERIOR DESIGN Volt Premier in Kinetic Blue Metallic (extra-cost color) with available features.
DESIGNED TO STAND OUT. Form meets function in the 2016 Volt. It starts with a sculpted look that evolves the vehicle while remaining true to the firstgeneration DNA. With a finely tuned exterior and a redesigned grille, Volt was built for performance and efficiency. PLENTY OF OPTIONS. The new Volt elevates the look and feel of the first-generation vehicle in every way. Volt comes in two trim levels and with multiple color and wheel choices. So it’s easy to make Volt match your own unique personality. LOOKS MEETS BRAINS. Volt designers gave the vehicle a sportier look without sacrificing intelligent features.
Its exterior redesign features a more muscular look with finely tuned aerodynamics. And its carved body and upper and lower grille pads give Volt an identity of its own.
- 1 Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. 2 Data plan rates apply. 3 Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. COMPLETELY REDESIGNED AND MORE INTUITIVE INTERIOR. 1.
- Apple CarPlay1 lets you interact with select apps in a smart, simple manner through Chevrolet MyLink.3 2. The reflective gearshift is both inviting and intuitive. 3. The highly crafted interior provides a refined driving experience. 4. With functional cargo space and room for five passengers, there’s no room for compromise. EASY ACCESS TO YOUR APPS. With Apple CarPlay™ compatibility1 you can interact with select iPhone® apps. This system takes some of your iPhone features and puts them on your vehicle’s display. You’ll have access to Phone, Music, Maps and Messages, as well as some of your favorite audio apps (e.g., iHeartRadio, 2 Spotify2 ).
Volt Premier in Siren Red Tintcoat (extra-cost color) with available features.
AVAILABLE INTERNET IN YOUR VOLT. Chevrolet is the first and only car company to offer built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® to cars, trucks and crossovers, providing the ability to seamlessly connect your smart devices and vehicles to the Internet.1 THE ULTIMATE BUILT-IN WI-FI HOTSPOT. After initial setup, whenever your Volt is on, available 4G LTE Wi-Fi is automatically on too. It offers great signal quality and bandwidth for up to seven devices.1 FAST, EASY, RELIABLE. OnStar with 4G LTE provides a better in-vehicle experience than you’ll get with your smartphone.
Our stronger signal means you have a reliable connection.1 1 Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Volt Premier in Siren Red Tintcoat (extra-cost color) with available features. TECHNOLOGY
MAKING SMARTPHONES SMARTER. With an available wireless charging feature,1 the 2016 Volt makes it easier to keep your smartphone fully powered. Simply equip your phone with an accessory backplate or case, so you can keep your phone charged on the go. STAY IN THE KNOW WITH REMOTELINK. The OnStar Basic Plan,2 which doesn’t include Emergency Services, keeps you connected to your car for five years at no additional cost. The RemoteLink mobile app3 allows you to remotely start, lock or unlock the doors of your Volt from anywhere there is a cellular connection. 1 The system wirelessly charges one PMAor Qi-compatible mobile device.
Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit my.chevrolet.com/learn for details. 2 Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. 3 Requires compatible mobile device and active OnStar subscription. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
LOW-SPEED FRONT AUTOMATIC BRAKING. If the vehicle is traveling at low speeds and the system determines a front-end collision situation is imminent with a detected vehicle ahead, and the driver has not already applied the brakes, this available system automatically engages the brakes to help reduce the collision’s severity. The system may even help avoid contact at very low speeds. FORWARD COLLISION ALERT. This available feature continually monitors how close your vehicle is to the vehicle in front of you. If the system determines that a front-end collision with a detected vehicle is imminent, it alerts the driver to a potential crash.
It also warns the driver if their Volt is following a detected vehicle much too closely. LANE KEEP ASSIST. At speeds above 37 mph, the available camera-based system monitors road lines and will gently turn the steering wheel if the vehicle begins changing lanes without the use of a turn signal. SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT. This available feature uses radar sensors on both sides of the vehicle to help “look” for other vehicles in your side blind zone areas and indicates their presence with LED-lit symbols in the exterior mirrors. LANE CHANGE ALERT. Working with available Side Blind Zone Alert, available Lane Change Alert employs radar sensors in the rear quarter panels to help detect and alert the driver to fast-approaching vehicles in the adjacent lane from up to 80 feet away, not just in the side view mirror blind zones.
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT. Using the same radar sensors as the available Side Blind Zone Alert feature, available Rear Cross Traffic Alert helps alert drivers to approaching traffic when backing up. If a vehicle is detected, the driver is warned with visual and audible alerts. REAR VISION CAMERA. The standard rear vision camera uses an 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen display to show the area behind your Volt while you are backing up. AUTOMATIC PARKING ASSIST. This available, ingenious system enables Volt to detect viable parking spaces, determine approach angles and take over the steering to neatly maneuver into an available space.
Throttle, brake and gear selection input is still required by the driver, but the vehicle steers itself into any suitable-sized parallel or perpendicular (90-degree) parking spot.
FRONT AND REAR PARK ASSIST. Ideal when pulling into a parking spot at low speeds, the available system senses stationary objects and warns you if an object is too close. As you shift into Reverse, the rear vision camera automatically displays a live image of the area behind the vehicle on the Chevrolet MyLink screen and includes guiding lines to help when backing up. INTELLIBEAM HEADLAMPS. When oncoming headlamps are sensed or when taillamps are detected in front of you, the available IntelliBeam® high beam assist intuitively adjusts between low and high beams. SAFETY STARTS WITH YOU. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner.
The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the Volt Owner’s Manual for more important safety information. WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK. AND SIDES. AND FRONT.
SPECIAL FEATURES Chevrolet MyLink1 Radio with Navigation available on Premier. MAKE YOUR VOLT YOUR OWN. These are just a few impressive features available for your 2016 Volt. For a complete list of features and accessories, check out chevrolet.com. 1 Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Heated front and rear (outboard) seats standard on Premier. Heated steering wheel included with the available Comfort Package on LT and standard on Premier.
8-speaker Bose® premium sound system available on LT and standard on Premier. 17" ultra-bright machined-aluminum wheel with gloss black-painted pockets available on LT and Premier. Side Blind Zone Alert included with the available Driver Confidence Package on Premier.
COLORS/WHEELS 1 Extra-cost color. 17" Painted-Aluminum (Standard on LT) 17" Ultra-Bright Machined-Aluminum with Painted Pockets (Standard on Premier) KINETIC BLUE METALLIC1 SUMMIT WHITE IRIDESCENT PEARL TRICOAT1 SIREN RED TINTCOAT1 SILVER ICE METALLIC KINETIC BLUE METALLIC1 HEATHER GRAY METALLIC MOSAIC BLACK METALLIC
FABRICS 1 Standard on Premier. 2 Requires available Comfort Package on LT. 3 Standard on LT. Jet Black/Jet Black Leather Appointments1, 2 Jet Black/Jet Black Premium Cloth3 Light Ash/Dark Ash Premium Cloth2 Jet Black/Brandy Leather Appointments1 Light Ash/Dark Ash Leather Appointments2 Jet Black/Jet Black Leather Appointments1, 2
- STANDARD AVAILABLE — NOT AVAILABLE 1 Requires available Comfort Package. 2 A NOTE ON CHILD SAFETY: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and the child safety seat instructions for more safety information. 3 Requires available Driver Confidence 2 Package. 4 Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. 5 Requires available Driver Confidence Package. 6 The system wirelessly charges one PMAor Qi-compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.chevrolet.com/learn. 7 Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. 8 If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about Travel Link and NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/infotainment. 9 Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. 10 Data plan rates apply. 11 Requires Chevrolet MyLink and compatible iPhone running iOS 6 or later. 12 Visit my.chevrolet.com/learn for vehicle and smartphone eligibility. 13 Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. 14 Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. 15 Requires compatible mobile device and active OnStar subscription. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. 16 Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. 17 Requires available Chevrolet MyLink with Navigation. 18 Not compatible with all devices.
- LT PREMIER EXTERIOR Headlamps: LED low beam, halogen reflector high beam with automatic exterior lamp control
- Mirrors: Power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding Heated, power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Spoiler: Integrated rear, with LED center high-mounted stop lamp
- POWERTRAIN Battery: Propulsion, 18.4-kWh lithium-ion Rechargeable Energy Storage System; includes liquid thermal management system with active control
- Charge control: Programmable time of day with charging status indicator light on instrument panel; location-based, GPS-enabled with programmable “home” charging setting
- Drive mode control switch: Normal, Sport, Mountain and Hold modes
- Electric drive: Voltec with 149 hp (111 kW) motoring power, 294 lb.-ft. (398 N
- m) of motoring torque
- Engine: Range extender, 1.5L internal combustion; uses regular unleaded fuel
- Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, variable for low-speed to high-speed maneuvers
- Suspension: Front, MacPherson strut; rear, semi-independent, compound crank
- SAFETY & SECURITY 10 air bags:2 Dual-stage frontal, roof rail-mounted head-curtain side-impact and seat-mounted side-impact thorax protection for front and rear outboard seating positions, and knee protection for driver and front passenger (includes Passenger Sensing System)
- Automatic Parking Assist
- Brakes: 4-wheel antilock disc with electro-hydraulic power, StabiliTrak® and a blended regenerative system on front brakes
- Daytime running/signature lamps: LED illumination
- Forward Collision Alert and Lane Keep Assist — 3 IntelliBeam automatic high beam assist — 3 LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system
- Low-Speed Front Automatic Braking — 3 OnStar Guidance Plan4 (standard for the first three years, trial excludes Hands-Free Calling minutes), includes Automatic Crash Response and Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- LT PREMIER SAFETY & SECURITY (CONTINUED) Pedestrian safety signal – automatic audible signal at low speed
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert — 5 StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control and Brake Assist
- Theft-deterrent system: Theft-deterrent alarm with immobilizer
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- INTERIOR Automatic climate control: Single-zone
- Cargo cover
- Cruise control: Electronic, with Set and Resume Speed
- Display: Center 8-inch diagonal LCD touch-screen
- Floor mats: Carpeted front and rear
- Door locks: Power-programmable with delayed locking feature and lockout protection
- Instrumentation: 8-inch diagonal digital reconfigurable LCD screen, includes Driver Information Center
- Keyless access: Passive unlock and lock on all doors and liftgate
- Keyless ignition: Engaged with electric push-button start
- Lighting: LED ambient front reading lights and dome light, incandescent cargo area light
- Mirror: Rearview, manual day/night Rearview, auto-dimming
- Power outlets: Two auxiliary, 12-volt; one in front storage bin, one in rear of center console
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Steering wheel: Leather-wrapped, tilt and telescoping with mounted controls for audio and cruise Heated
- Windows: Power with express-down on all, driver express-up with anti-pinch override
- Wireless charging for devices6
- SEATING Rear seat with 60/40 split-folding seatback
- Seats: Premium Cloth Leather-appointed
- LT PREMIER SEATING (CONTINUED) Heated seats: Driver and front passenger; includes auto-heated seats (selectable automatic activation) Rear, outboard positions 1
- AUDIO SYSTEMS 6-speaker sound system
- 8-speaker Bose® premium sound system including subwoofer
- Auxiliary audio input jack for iPod®/MP3 player
- Chevrolet MyLink7 Radio: 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM/SiriusXM8 Radio, voice pass-through, voice recognition, Bluetooth® audio streaming,9 Pandora® Internet Radio,10 Siri Eyes Free,11 Text Message Alerts12 and Apple CarPlay™ for compatible phones13
- Chevrolet MyLink7 Radio with Navigation: Includes Chevrolet MyLink Radio features plus GPS navigation system and SiriusXM NavTraffic8 and Travel Link8 with 3-month trial subscription — OnStar Basic Plan14 for five years includes select features of the OnStar RemoteLink®15 mobile app including remote start, door lock or unlock, honk your horn and flash your lights, and send destinations to your Chevrolet MyLink7 navigation screen (if equipped
- OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot for up to seven devices,16 includes data trial for 3 months or 3 GB (whichever comes first)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio8 All Access Package with 3-month trial subscription
- SiriusXM Travel Link8 with 3-month trial subscription: Weather forecasts, fuel prices and movie listings — 17 SiriusXM NavTraffic8 with 3-month trial subscription: Save time and gas by avoiding traffic tie-ups with alternate routes — 17 USB ports:18 Two, located in front storage bin
- PACKAGES Comfort Package: Heated driver and front passenger seats, heated steering wheel and heated outside mirrors
- Driver Confidence Package: Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert — Driver Confidence 2 Package: Forward Collision Alert with Lane Keep Assist, Low-Speed Front Automatic Braking, following distance indicator and IntelliBeam automatic high beam assist — 5
Available 240-volt charging station. The Chevrolet home charging provider, Bosch, ® offers Volt owners a one-stop shopping experience for a variety of charging stations and installation options, as well as information on special programs and incentives. Visit pluginnow.com/go/volt or call 877-805-3873 for more information. EPA-ESTIMATED FUEL ECONOMY Combined 106 MPGe/42 MPG gas EV Range 53 miles FUEL TANK (APPROXIMATE) 8.9 gallons PASSENGER VOLUME 90.3 cubic feet/seats 5 CARGO VOLUME6 10.6 cubic feet 1-888-VOLT-4-YOU ADVISOR CHEVROLET.COM/ACCESSORIES CHEVROLET.COM/WARRANTY SIRIUSXM.COM ONSTAR.COM MAXIMUM CAPACITIES CHARGING DIMENSIONS OWNERSHIP EXTRAS WARRANTY 5-YEAR/60,000-MILE TRANSFERABLE POWERTRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY Every 2016 Chevrolet Volt comes with a 5-year/60,000-mile (whichever comes first) transferable Powertrain Limited Warranty.
Plus, you get 5 years/60,000 miles (whichever comes first) of the 24/7 Roadside Assistance Program and 8 years/100,000 miles of the Courtesy Transportation Program, and much more. See dealer for details.
NEW VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY GM vehicles registered in the USA are covered for 3 years/36,000 miles (whichever comes first). The complete vehicle is covered, including tires, towing to your nearest Chevrolet dealership and cosmetic corrosion resulting from defects. Repairs will be made to correct any vehicle defect, and most warranty repairs will be made at no charge. In addition, rust-through corrosion will be covered for 6 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first). See dealer for details. Width 71.2" Front Track 60.6" Rear Track 61.8" Length 180.4" Wheelbase 106.1" Height 56.4" Experience Chevrolet Complete Care, a comprehensive coverage, warranty and protection program that comes standard with every new 2016 Chevrolet Volt lease and purchase.
Simply, it is designed around you, to make it easy to keep your Chevrolet like new — and give you the confidence you deserve when you need it most. BATTERY LIMITED WARRANTY Volt battery and Voltec components are covered for 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first). The Volt battery warranty covers 161 battery components in addition to the thermal management system, charging system and electric drive components. See dealer for details.
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE OWNER BENEFIT PROGRAM. Includes two visits for maintenance (oil and filter changes, tire rotations and multipoint vehicle inspections).1 8-year/100,000-mile Battery and Voltec Component Limited Warranty and Courtesy Transportation.2 5 years/60,000 miles of Roadside Assistance.2 5-year/60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.2 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty.2 6 years/100,000 miles of Rust-Through Protection.2 5 years of OnStar Basic Plan3 including select features of the RemoteLink mobile app.4 3 years of OnStar Guidance Plan.5 1 Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first.
Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details. 2 Whichever comes first. See dealer for details. 3 Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. 4 Requires compatible mobile device and active OnStar subscription. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. 5 Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. 6 Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
Volt Premier in Kinetic Blue Metallic (extra-cost color) with available features.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION CHEVROLET OWNER CENTER (MY.CHEVROLET.COM) Everything you need to know. Anything you need to do. Your Chevrolet Owner Center makes it easy. Create your account today to get the most out of your new vehicle. Get special alerts and offers, schedule service, review your maintenance schedule, and view how-to videos specifically for your vehicle. All online, anytime. Visit the Owner Center today to register or take a tour. ENGINES Chevrolet products are equipped with engines produced by GM Powertrain or other suppliers to GM worldwide.
The engines in Chevrolet products may also be used in other GM makes and models. ASSEMBLY Chevrolet vehicles and their components are assembled or produced by different operating units of General Motors, its subsidiaries or suppliers to GM worldwide. We sometimes find it necessary to produce Chevrolet vehicles with different or differently sourced components than originally scheduled. Since some options may be unavailable when your vehicle is assembled, we suggest you verify that your vehicle includes the equipment you ordered and that, if there were changes, they are acceptable to you.
Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information. IMPORTANT WORDS ABOUT THIS CATALOG We have tried to make this catalog comprehensive and factual. We reserve the right, however, to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, models and availability. Specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and other numbers in this catalog and other printed materials provided at the dealership or affixed to vehicles are approximations based on design and engineering drawings, prototypes and laboratory tests.
Your vehicle may differ due to variations in manufacture and equipment. Since some information may have been updated since the time of printing, please check with your Chevrolet dealer for complete details. Chevrolet reserves the right to lengthen or shorten the model year for any product for any reason or to start and end model years at different times. Certain vehicle features may lose their usefulness over time due to obsolescence from technological changes. Unless otherwise noted, all claims based on GM Compact Car segment and latest available competitive information. Excludes other GM vehicles.
SPARE TIRE INFORMATION There is no standard jack or spare tire in the 2016 Chevrolet Volt. Your vehicle has a tire sealant and compressor kit that uses a liquid tire sealant to temporarily seal up to a one-quarter-inch puncture in the tread area of the tire. After using the tire inﬂator kit, it is recommended that you take the tire to an authorized retailer for inspection and repair as soon as possible, but at least within 100 miles of driving. The tire sealant cannot seal and inﬂate sidewall damage, punctures larger than one-quarter inch, or a tire that has unseated from the wheel. The sealant can only be used on one tire and for one time before its expiration date.
CHEVROLET OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE Chevrolet is committed to enhancing the vehicle shopping and ownership experience through a wide array of programs. Visit chevrolet.com to build and price, find a vehicle, request a quote, compare vehicles, find financial tools or track your vehicle order. You’ll also find information about 24-hour Roadside Assistance, Courtesy Transportation, Customer Assistance, GM Mobility, safety and current incentives. CHEVROLET.COM/SAFETY Chevrolet is committed to keeping you and your family safe — from the start of your journey to your destination. That’s why every Chevrolet is designed with a comprehensive list of safety and security features to help give you peace of mind.
GMMOBILITY.COM (1-800-323-9935) GM Mobility℠ offers financial assistance for eligible adaptive equipment to make automotive travel easier for persons with disabilities or special transportation needs. To learn more about special GM Mobility offers, visit gmmobility.com. THE BUYPOWER CARD The Chevrolet BuyPower Card — Every purchase you make with the BuyPower Card from Capital One* helps you earn toward an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle. There’s no limit on the amount you can earn or redeem, and your Earnings don’t expire. Visit chevroletbuypowercard.com/catalogs.
Capital One, N.A.
is the issuer of the BuyPower Card. General Motors (“GM”) is responsible for the operation and administration of the Earnings program. TWITTER.COM/CHEVYVOLT YOUTUBE.COM/CHEVROLET FACEBOOK.COM/CHEVROLETVOLT GM, the GM logo, Chevrolet, the Chevrolet logo, and the slogans, emblems, vehicle model names, vehicle body designs and other marks appearing in this catalog are the trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. ©2015 OnStar. All rights reserved. SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. Bose is a registered trademark of the Bose Corp.
The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such mark by Chevrolet is under license.
2015 General Motors. All rights reserved. October 2015