Holidays & Excursions - Theobolds Coaches
Tel: 01582 60 00 00 www.theobolds.com Theobolds Holidays & Excursions 2 0 1 7 Your Journey Starts Here! Your Journey Starts Here!
Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 2 Dear Friends, A Big Hello! From all the team, to all our friends old and new who have travelled with us in the last year. Every year I think we cannot do any better than we are doing and it never fails to amaze me how every year gets better! Thank you all for spreading the Theobolds message far and wide. This year we find ourselves in the embarrassing but enviable position, of having sold out all of our holidays with over another four months of the year to go and this despite putting on extra coaches and larger coaches on some of our holidays.
I know a lot of coach operators who would love to be in our position. REMEMBER TO BOOK EARLY NEXT YEAR! Of course a great Summer this year has helped us, a bit of sunshine makes such a difference, fingers crossed for next year! Not that the weather seems to stop Theobolds customers enjoying their lives and getting out there and doing things. Good on you! It’s been a great pleasure to travel on some of the holidays with you and hear your feedback personally. What an awesome year it’s been. So many exciting things happening and so busy with virtually every holiday selling out in 2016. The calls for this new brochure have been coming thick and fast since mid August.
Looks like 2017 could be another good year, well fingers crossed. As always Theobolds customers have been better than ever with their comments and feedback. You have said such lovely things, which has been great. Thank you so very much for your continued support.
So here it is at last, our 2017 brochure. As always we have tried to accommodate all tastes and pockets with several new breaks and holidays for you to experience. We wonder what new adventures await you? How about a visit to Bridlington and Hull City of Culture for 2017 and a lovely trip taking in Bath Christmas Market and Longleat House and their fantastic Festival of Lights. We also have lots of old favourites and a new hotel in the Isle of Wight. We are very confident in our hotels. Many have awards for excellence, but please feel free to check them out on the internet at any time. Please remember a lot of our holidays sell out very quickly! So, please don’t get left behind! It really does upset us here in the office when we have to say “sorry we are full” Don’t make us say it to you!
As always the cost of fuel is up and down, and price increases, if any, we have tried our very best to keep to a minimum.. Our day trips this year will still include a broad range of things to do and we hope there is something that will suit everyone. We still have our relaxing river trips, spectacular gardens and shows. We will be visiting cities, towns, villages, markets and the ever-popular seaside trips. It grows increasingly difficult to find new daytrips for you to experience but this year a magnificent job has been done with lots of new trips. One to watch out for and not miss is Strictly’s Kevin & Karen in their first ever tour, a Magical Lantern Festival in February and New RHS Flower Show at Chatsworth House in June We have continued with our seaside specials, pay for 2 adults in full and take 2 children up to 14 years of age free of charge.
These will be advertised on our website, local advertising, facebook or twitter. If you are on Facebook please give us a like!
Our gift vouchers have again proved very popular and I might add gratefully received by those who have been given them as a gift. So well done anyone that purchased gift vouchers for birthdays, anniversaries or Christmas presents. From the feedback we have had from our customers, they were over the moon and of course what do you give the person that has everything; a THEOBOLDS GIFT VOUCHER OF COURSE! Many of you may belong to groups, clubs and societies so please remember we also offer a private hire service as well, so whether it’s a club outing for the day, a short break, airport transfer or a wedding etc, we can help you with that too.
Well, we very much hope that you will find something in this years’ brochure that will suit you. If not you know what to do, let us know your ideas for next year and you could see your trip featured in our 2018 brochure. Don’t forget to check us out on facebook and twitter and give us a like! Finally, a massive thank you from all the team to you all. You make us improve every year. You are very much appreciated, we are here because of you, your phone calls and letters, comments good and the very occasionally not so good, are all appreciated and we take them all very seriously. Remember Theobolds Coaches are...
Always in the pursuit of excellence” All about us... The Team At Theobolds P.S. Don’t forget information and bookings available at www.theobolds.com
We’ll Take Care of You Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 3 YOU’RE IN SAFE HANDS From the moment you pick up the phone and speak to one of our advisors, to the services of your driver while you are away on a trip, our friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff are on hand to ensure everything runs smoothly. In the unlikely event you do have a problem rest assured there is someone who will help solve it.
So just sit back, relax and enjoy your time with us.
YOUR COACH With the majority of our day excursions and holidays, you’ll enjoy luxury coach travel. All our coaches are fitted with airconditioning, panoramic double glazed windows to keep out the noise, toilet washroom and fully upholstered reclining seat with seatbelts for all your comfort and safety. All vehicles comply with the latest regulations undergo regular checks and are maintained to the highest standard possible. YOUR DRIVER How can we ever do justice to our drivers we get so many nice things said about them we are surprised they can get their heads through the door. Our drivers play many roles.
They are happy to help and do their best for you, approachable, full of knowledge and advice. Your enjoyment and safety is their prime concern. More than anything they want you to have a great holiday.
OUR HOTELS We have a wide range of hotels on offer everything from 4star through to family run accommodation. Something we believe to suit everyone. Many of the hotels we use year after year and they are firm favourites with our customers. Whenever a new tour or property is taken on the utmost care is taken in the choice of hotel. On the very rare occasion that we believe standards have dropped you can rest assured the matter will be taken up with the hotel and the appropriate action will be taken. SINGLE ROOMS We only have a very small allocation of single rooms, which sell out very quickly.
On some holidays this can be as little as one. Under some hotel descriptions you may see “no single supplement on allocated rooms”. Once our allocation is full we need to contact the hotel the hotel to see if there are any more singles they will let us have if they do these rooms may carry a supplement as they are over and above the allocation we have been able to negotiate. OUR ITINERARIES When our brochure is put together and sent for print any itineraries that we have listed are put together in good faith and to the best of our knowledge details are correct at that time. Please bear in mind we are trying to work almost 18 months in advance.
From time to time these itineraries may have to be changed or altered due to circumstances beyond our control and Theobolds coaches reserve the right to change the dates or details of these itineraries or if our drivers so deem it in the best interest of our customers or if events change or make it impossible to carry a particular day trip out changes may be made at short notice. Our included excursions that we take you on are decided with the best interest of our customers in mind so that they may see the most interesting aspects of the areas they are visiting and get the highest level of enjoyment from their holiday.
We very much hope you will find something in this brochure to suit you, if not you know what to do, let us know for next year. Finally for allowing us to share you days and your happy memories for all the stories you tell us the photos you send in and for all your kind comments.
A BIG THANKS FROM ALL THE TEAM AT THEOBOLDS COACHES. P.S Don’t forget information and bookings available at www.theobolds.com
- £5 - YEARLY MEMBERSHIP The yearly subscription commences from the time it is taken out and will expire 31st October 2017. QUALITY TIMES gives members the opportunity to enjoy discounted holidays, short breaks, day trips and priority mailings of all brochures and offers.
- £5 discount when booking a full priced 4 day or over holiday from the current brochure. This applies only to bookings made direct to Theobolds and not through an agent. Please ensure you state at the time of your booking that you are a member.
- NEW OFFERS AND DEALS: If we are able to arrange any new trips or arrange any deals at short notice our club members will be contacted and advised of these offers first.
- Priority Mailing of New Brochures. Members will be among the first to see our new brochures giving them the opportunity to book early and reserve the seats of their choice.
- Every 50th Member Joining Will Receive A £5 Voucher. Why not join today and enjoy all the benefits on offer.
- Day Trips - Europe & UK - members will continue to enjoy a reduction of 50p per person from our Day Trip programme - subject to availability. Membership must be stated at the time of booking.
No refunds will be given for advising us after the payment has been made ALL FOR ONLY £5 YEARLY MEMBERSHIP (All memberships expire 31st October 2017) Visit our website: www.theobolds.com Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 4 TheoboldsNews - QUALITY TIMES The Quality Times Travel Club 2016/17
- Special Offers
- Special Offers
- Special Offers
- Special Offers Buy 2 trips ...get 1 free... Buy any two different trips in February or March and get a third May trip free* trip *FREE OF CHARGE TO MALDON * all three bookings must be made at the same time. Free trip subject to availability. First come, first served. Offer ends 31st March 2017 or when the free trip is full whichever comes first. Free trip will have no financial value in the event of cancellation EARLY BIRD SAVER Book and pay your deposit on any holiday for 4 days or over in this brochure and save £5.00 Per person (offer closes 15/11/16) GROUP BOOKINGS BOOK 10 PASSENGERS OR MORE AND WE WILL BE PLEASED TO OFFER YOU YOUR OWN PICK UP POINT* OR 1 FREE PLACE* IN EVERY 12 BOOKED * Maximum distance 15 miles. * Excluding entry cost £5.00 OFF EACH AND EVERY HOLIDAY - 4 DAYS OR MORE For members of our Quality Times Travel Club Discounts FOR SENIOR CITIZENS AND CHILDREN Discounts We are pleased to offer great reductions on many day trips for senior citizens and children. Please check out our day trips price information for any discounts available. SEASIDE FAMILY SAVERS Get a Great Deal At various times of the year we offer Family Specials. Pay for 2 adults and 2 children up to and including 14 years of age travel FREE Check out our website www.theobolds.com or check out your local press for our very latest offers. Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 5 Buy 2 trips ...get 1 free... Buy any two different trips in October or November and get a third trip free* FREE OF CHARGE ON THE NEW YEAR GET TOGETHER * All three bookings must be made at the same time. Free trip subject to availability. First come, first served. Offer ends 31st August 2017 or when the free trip is full coach is full whichever comes first. Free trip will have no financial value in the event of cancellation Buy 2 trips... get 1 FREE
Notes Destination ADT £ CHD £ SNR £ E Ent Inc Food Inc F Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 6 Further information on our excursions can be found on our website www.theobolds.com January Sat 07 Theobolds New Year Get Together Mystery Country Drive & Lunch Stop . 11.50 11.50 (MusthavetravelledwithTheoboldsduring2016season) Sun 08 Holiday on Ice - Believe . 49.50 49.00 28.50 * Thisspectaculariceshow,whichhasdelightedaudiencesforover70years, isbackfor2017 with‘Believe’.Withtopskatersfromaroundtheworld,glamorouscostumesandcolourfu lsets.
Sun 08 Brighton . 18.50 18.00 10.00 * Sat 14 Lakeside Shopping . 18.50 18.00 10.00 * Sat 14 Romford . 18.50 18.00 10.00 * Variousshoppingcentresamarket&museum,somethingforeveryone Sun 22 Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour - Tenth Anniversary . 78.50 78.50 78.50 AfternoonperformanceattheNIABirmingham February Sat 04 Imperial War Museum - London . 19.00 18.00 12.00 * Sat 04 London Oxford Street . 19.00 18.00 12.00 * Tue 07 Moreton In Marsh & Chipping Norton . New 19.00 18.00 12.00 Sat 11 Magical Lantern Festival at Chiswick House - London . New 38.50 37.50 24.50 Astunningoutdoorevent,followthetrailexploringgiantlanternsinallshapesandsiz es startingwitha15metrewidelanternoftheHousesofParliament.
Wrapupwarmforthis spectacularevent.Thethemeis"FollowtheSilkRoad" Sun 12 Cadbury World . 35.50 33.00 27.50 * Sun 12 Birmingham . 19.50 18.50 12.00 * Wed 15 Snowdrops at Stowe Gardens . 31.50 30.50 23.50 Pictureperfectviews,windingpathsandlakesidewalks,burstingwithsnowdropsor ‘Stowedrops'astheyliketocallthemhere.ReductionforNationalTrustmembers. Sat 18 Southend - SEASIDE FAMILY SAVER . 19.50 18.50 10.00 Buy 2 adult tickets, get two child places free Thu 23 Kew Gardens Orchid Festival . 35.00 33.50 16.50 * Thu 23 Kingston Upon Thames . 19.50 18.50 12.50 * Sat 25 Portobello Road Market . 19.50 18.50 12.50 * Sat 25 Westfield Shopping Centre .
19.50 18.50 12.50 * Sun 26 London Theatre Show - Jersey Boys - 5pm performance . 64.50 64.50 64.50 LastchancetoseethisbrilliantmusicalaboutfourordinaryguysfromNewJerseywhoros e tofameasFrankieValli&theFourSeasons Tue 28 Oxford & Bicester Shopping Village . 19.50 18.50 12.50 March Wed 01 Bury St Edmunds . 21.00 20.00 12.50 Sat 04 The Spring Knitting & Stitching Show - Olympia . 34.00 32.50 18.00 * Sat 04 London Museums or Knightsbridge . 21.00 20.00 10.00 * WhynotvisitHarrods&HarveyNicholsortheNaturalHistory&V&Amuseums Fri 10 Crufts - World's largest dog show - NEC Birmingham . New 37.50 34.00 TBA ShowinggroupstodaywillbeToy&Utilitybreeds, Sat 11 Cite Europe & Adinkerke by Tunnel .
43.00 43.00 Tue 14 Maidstone . 21.00 20.00 10.00 Fri 17 Live TV Show "Loose Women" & Covent Garden . 21.00 21.00 DTBC E
Notes Destination ADT 5 CHD £ SNR £ E Ent Inc Food Inc F Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 7 Further information on our excursions can be found on our website www.theobolds.com March Continued Sat 18 London Designer Outlet at Wembley Park . New 21.00 20.00 10.00 * ThehottestLondonvenueforshopping,dining&entertainmentlocatednexttoWembleySt adium. Sat 18 Royal Air Force Museum - London - Free Entry . 21.00 20.00 10.00 * Fortherealenthusiasts,awholedaytoexploreeverythingthemuseumhastooffer. Thereisarestaurant&cafeonsite.
Sun 19 Thriplow Daffodil Festival . 25.50 24.50 15.00 * Visitthe'opengardens'craftbarns,stalls,marquees&demonstrations. Sun 19 Duxford Imperial War Museum . 36.50 33.50 18.50 * Wed 22 Canterbury . 21.00 20.00 10.00 Sat 25 The London Film Location Tour-Guided Tour & Lunch . New 49.50 48.50 39.50 FromJamesBondtoBridgetJonesmeetourBlueBadgeTourGuidewhowillrevealfascinatin g factsabouthowfilminginLondonworks,whathoopsthefilmcompanieshavetomaketoclos e WestminsterBridgeorhave100nakedpeoplewalkdownOxfordSt.Youwillseewherethe moviestarsstayandmanyofLondon'sgreatestsights.EndingwithastopataiconicLondo n pubwhereyoucanbuydrinks.Lunchpriortotour Wed 29 Ideal Home Show .
34.00 33.00 26.50 * Wed 29 London Museums Science, V&A & Natural History . 20.00 19.00 10.00 * April Sat 01 Eastbourne - SEASIDE FAMILY SAVER . 21.50 20.50 12.50 Tue 04 Spalding & Springfield's Outlet Shopping & Gardens . 20.50 19.50 12.00 Fri 07 Adam Henson's Cotwolds Farm Park & Bourton on the Water . 32.00 30.00 23.50 CountryfilepresenterAdamHenson'sfatherfoundedtheparkin1971tohelpprotectsome ofourrarebreeds.YoumayevengettochattoAdam Sat 08 King Richard III Visitor Centre & free time in Leicester . 29.50 29.00 17.50 * DiscoverthecontroversialstoryofEngland'sLostKing.Hisremainswerediscoveredin 2012 theGreyFriarscarpark.WhynottakeastrolltotheCathedraljust100yardsawaytoseeth e Kingsfinalrestingplace(entrynotincluded) Sat 08 Leicester .
22.50 21.50 12.00 * Sat 08 National Space Centre - Leicester . 35.50 33.50 23.50 * Sun 09 London Eye & Thames River Cruise . New 54.50 53.50 32.50 * Sun 09 London Southbank . New 21.00 20.00 12.50 * DropoffattheSouthbankneartheLondonEyeforafreedaytoexplore Fri 14 Peterborough Festival of Antiques . New 28.50 27.50 20.00 * Over1000stallsmakingthisoneofthelargestantiquefairsinthecountry Fri 14 Peterborough . 20.50 19.50 12.00 * Sat 15 Southend - Seaside Family Saver . 21.50 20.50 12.00 WhynotmakeyourwaytoBargePiertoseethebreathtakingWaveofPoppieswhichwere featuredattheTowerofLondon Thu 20 Rye & Tenterden .
New 22.00 21.00 15.00 Weridethroughthe'GardenofEngland'tovisitRyewhichisoneofthemost picturesque townsinEngland,beforeashortvisittoTenterden Sat 22 Clacton - SEASIDE FAMILY SAVER . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sat 22 Walton on the Naze - SEASIDE FAMILY SAVER . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Buy 2 adult tickets, get two child places free Sun 23 Jane Austen's House Museum & Winchester . New 30.50 29.50 19.50 Mon 24 St Ives & Ely . New 20.50 19.50 12.00 E
Notes Destination ADT £ CHD £ SNR £ E Ent Inc Food Inc F Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 8 Further information on our excursions can be found on our website www.theobolds.com April Continued Wed 26 Arundel . 21.50 20.50 15.00 * Wed 26 Tulips at Arundel Castle . 38.50 37.00 24.00 * Wed 26 Littlehampton . 21.50 20.50 15.00 * Sat 29 Skegness - SEASIDE FAMILY SAVER . 22.00 21.00 15.00 Buy 2 adult tickets, get two child places free Sun 30 Bakewell Food Festival . New 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Thestreetsofthisbeautifulandhistoricriversidemarkettownwillagainbefilled withaneclecticmixofover50stallswiththefocusofcourse,beingonfoodanddrink.
Sun 30 Bakewell . 22.00 21.00 15.00 May Tue 02 Oxford & Waterperry Gardens . New 29.50 28.50 15.00 Fri 05 Maldon . 22.00 21.00 15.00 ThiscornerofEssexisfullofcharm,history&beauty.Mostfamousforitsmaritimeherit age. Offeringwonderfulscenery,individualshopsandtheHytheQuaywheremanyofthe Thamessailingbargesaremoored.
Sat 06 Southwold . 22.00 21.00 15.00 Sun 07 Bournemouth . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sun 07 Christchurch . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sun 07 Christchurch - International Food Market . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * TheHighStreetisfilledwithover100stallssellingawiderangeoffoods. Wed 10 Kings Lynn . 22.00 21.00 15.00 Sat 13 Poole . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Sat 13 Poole Harbour Cruise . 33.00 32.00 25.00 * Sun 14 Derbyshire Dales . 22.50 21.50 15.00 Picturesquevillages&stunningscenerytheDerbyshireDaleshasitall. Wed 17 Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew . 36.50 34.50 18.50 * includesentrytothePalace&Gardens Wed 17 Kew Palace .
36.50 34.50 18.50 * includesentrytothePalace&Gardens Fri 19 The National Flower Show - Hylands House Chelmsford . New 32.50 30.50 19.00 * Adelightforgardenersandflowerlovers.TheGrandFloralPavilionwillbepackedwitht he UK’sfinestnurseries,growersandplantexperts.Includesentrytotheparks&gardens Fri 19 Chelmsford . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Sat 20 De Panne & Adinkerke by Tunnel . 43.50 43.50 Sun 21 Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - Stratford . 21.50 20.50 12.00 * PreviouslythesiteoftheLondon2012OlympicGames,theParkisnowopentothepublic andisalreadycomingaliveasvisitorsexploreitsuniqueparklands,waterways,venues andattractions.
Sun 21 Westfield Shopping Centre - Stratford . 21.50 20.50 12.00 * Thu 25 St Tiggywinkles Animal Hospital & The Horse Trust . New 32.50 31.50 22.50 FirstavisttoTiggywinklesforawalkaroundthevisitorcentreandmeet aresident hedgehogandsomeofthepatients.Thereisacoffeeshopservinglimitedsandwiches, snacks&hotdrinks.ThenitisofftotheRestforHorses,aretirementhomeforhorsesfrom theMilitary, Police&RoyalMews.Setin200acresandcaringforover100horses,ponies&donkeys. Sat 27 Great Yarmouth . 22.50 22.50 16.50 Sun 28 Gloucester Tall Ships Festival . 25.50 24.50 18.00 * IncludesaccesstotheTallshipsFestival/Dockssite,notaccessontheships.
Notes Destination ADT £ CHD £ SNR £ E Ent Inc Food Inc F Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 9 Further information on our excursions can be found on our website www.theobolds.com May Continued Sun 28 Gloucester Quays for shopping & antiques . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Wed 31 Royal Windsor . 21.50 20.50 15.00 * Wed 31 Windsor Castle . 41.50 39.00 26.50 * Theoldestandlargestoccupiedcastleintheworld June Sat 03 Great Yarmouth . 22.50 22.50 16.50 * Sun 04 Strictly's Kevin & Karen Dance . New 66.50 65.50 58.00 * JoinStrictly'ssweetheartsontheirfirsttour.Asultry,hip-swingingjourneythroug htheWaltz, ChaCha,FoxTrot,Tango&Salsa.Ahighenergyshowfilledwithsassytunes,sparkling costumesanda12pieceshowband.3.00pmperformance.(BOOKEARLY-LIMITEDAMOUNTOFTIC KETS) Sun 04 Southend .
21.50 20.50 15.00 * Tue 06 Melton Mowbray & Rutland Water Cruise . New 30.50 29.50 20.50 FreetimeinMeltonMowbaybeforeheadingtoRutlandWaterforaCruiseontheRutlandBell e Sat 10 RHS Chatworth House Flower Show . New 54.50 53.00 18.00 * AnewannualRHSFlowerShowwhichwilltakeplaceonthebeautiful1,000-acreparkland oftheDukeofDevonshire’s300-year-oldhomeinDerbyshire’sPeakDistrict. Sat 10 Bakewell . 22.00 21.00 15.50 * Sun 11 Epping Ongar Railway . New 37.50 35.50 22.50 * Stepbackintimeandexperiencetheromanceoftravelinbygonetimesasyoupassthrough thepicturesquecountryside,beautifulforestandhistorictowns.Enjoyunlimitedtra velonthe longestheritagerailwayinEssexReturnviaCrewsHill Sun 11 Crews Hill Garden Centres .
22.00 21.00 15.00 * Thu 15 BBC Gardeners World Live at the NEC Birmingham . 39.50 38.50 33.00 * Thu 15 BBC Good Food Show Summer Live at the NEC Birmingham . 39.50 38.50 33.00 * Thu 15 Birmingham Bullring Shopping . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sat 17 Margate . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sat 17 Ramsgate . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sat 17 Broadstairs . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sun 18 Brighton . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sun 18 Worthing . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sat 24 Portsmouth . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sat 24 Southsea . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sat 24 Mary Rose Museum at Portsmouth Historic Dockyards . New 39.00 38.00 28.00 * Thenewlookmuseumwillnowprovidepanoramicviewsoftheshipfromninegalleries throughfloortoceilingwindowsthatrunparalleltothelowerandmaindecks.Thisisthe only16thcenturywarshipondisplayintheworld Sun 25 Camden Lock Market .
22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sun 25 London's Hidden Waterway Cruise & Camden Lock Market . 34.50 32.50 22.50 * AtranquiloasisintheheartofLondon'sbustlingCamdenLock,enjoya90minutecruise throughLondonZoo,RegentsPark,RobertBrowning'sIsland&LittleVenice. Wed 28 Worcester . 22.50 21.50 15.50 * Wed 28 Worcester & River Severn Cruise . New 29.00 28.00 19.50 * FreetimeinWorcesterfollowedbya45minuterivercruise E
Notes Destination ADT £ CHD £ SNR £ E Ent Inc Food Inc F Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 10 Further information on our excursions can be found on our website www.theobolds.com July Sat 01 De Panne & Adinkerke by Tunnel . 43.50 43.50 Sun 02 Spectacular Cotswolds Steam Train & Broadway . 33.50 32.50 20.00 Enjoya25mileroundtriptakingintheviewsoftheMalvernHills,theValeofEveshamand acrosstotheBlackMountains.FreetimeinBroadwayfirst Tue 04 Lichfield . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Staffordshirespremierheritagecityissteepedinhistory,Whynotvisittheonlymedie val cathedralwiththreespiresinEngland.
Tue 04 The National Memorial Arboretum . 26.50 25.50 15.00 * SpendthedayamidstthepeaceandtranquilityoftheArboretum.HomeoftheArmedForces Memorialwith150acresoftrees&memorialsdevotedtotheConceptofRemembrance. IncludesadonationtotheArboretum Sun 09 Hampton Court Flower Show . 54.00 54.00 16.50 Sat 15 Southend . 22.00 21.00 15.00 Sun 16 National Tramway Museum at Crich - Edwardian Event . New 34.50 32.50 23.50 * Sun 16 Matlock Bath . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * WhynottakeascenicflightontheHeightsofAbrahamcablecar Fri 21 Waddesden Manor & Aylesbury . New 39.50 38.50 22.50 BuiltbyBaronRothschildin1874tohousehisoutstandingartcollection.TheFrench-ch ateau styleistypicaloftheLoireValleyand isasurprisetomostvisitors.Includesentrytothe House&Gardens-ReductionforNationalTrustmembers Sat 22 Great Yarmouth .
22.50 22.50 16.50 Sun 23 Whitstable Oyster Festival . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * DTBC Sun 23 Herne Bay . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Wed 26 Sandringham Flower Show . 33.50 32.50 16.50 Sat 29 Great Yarmouth . 22.50 22.50 16.50 Sun 30 Royal Windsor & Two Hour River Thames Boat Trip . New 32.50 31.50 23.50 * AsuperbtwohourreturncruisetomakeadayoutinWindsorcomplete Sun 30 Royal Windsor . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * August Tue 01 Bognor Regis . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Tue 01 Littlehampton . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Fri 04 BBC Countryfile Live - Blenheim Palace . New 51.50 46.50 30.00 * Fri 04 Bicester . 21.50 20.50 15.00 * Sat 05 Great Yarmouth .
22.50 22.50 16.50 Sun 06 Monkey World - Wareham Dorset . 34.00 32.00 26.50 Openedin1987toprovideabusedSpanishbeachchimpanzeeswithapermanenthome andtodayishometoover250rescuedmonkeys&apes Wed 09 Broughton Castle & Banbury . New 32.50 31.50 19.00 Astunning14thcenturymedievalmoatedandfortifiedmanorhousenearBanbury. FreetimeinBanburyfirst.
Fri 11 Hunstanton . 22.50 21.50 15.50 Sat 12 Great Yarmouth . 22.50 22.50 16.50 Sat 12 Eastbourne . 22.50 21.50 16.00 E
Notes Destination ADT £ CHD £ SNR £ E Ent Inc Food Inc F Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 11 Further information on our excursions can be found on our website www.theobolds.com August Continued Sun 13 Vines, Wines & Railway Lines . 59.95 59.95 AvisittoBiddendenVineyardinKentforaPloughman'sLunchwithWinefollowedbya guidedtourwithwinetasting.ThenweheadtotheKent&EastSussexRailwayfora nostalgictriponasteamtrainwhilstenjoyingaKentishCreamTea.
Wed 16 Cromer . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Wed 16 Cromer Carnival . New 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Fri 18 Cotswold Wildlife Park . New 35.50 31.50 25.50 * StrollaroundthePark,watchRhinosgrazeontheGothicManorHouselawns, walkwith lemursortakearideonthetrain.Withover260animalsspeciesinover120acres, there’splentyofspacetorelax.
Fri 18 Burford . New 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Burfordispopularwithvisitors,bothforitsbeautyandhistorybutalsoforits shopping, especiallyantiques,andforthewidevarietyofplacestoeat. Sat 19 Great Yarmouth . 22.50 22.50 16.50 Sun 20 Southern Comfort Mississippi Paddle Boat Cruise & Wroxham . 31.50 30.50 22.00 WefirstvisitWroxhamintheheartoftheNorfolkBroadsforsomefreetimebeforeheading toHorningforourreturncruise. Wed 23 Birmingham Bullring Shopping . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Wed 23 Cadbury World . 35.50 34.50 29.00 * Fri 25 Clacton Air Show . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Fri 25 Clacton . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Sat 26 Great Yarmouth .
22.50 22.50 16.50 Sat 26 Skegness . 22.50 21.50 15.00 Sun 27 Dunsfold Wings & Wheels . New 45.50 44.50 23.50 DTBC Firmlyestablishedinit's13thyear,theshowhasanoutstandingvarietyofdynamicavia tion andmotoringdisplays,iconiccars,shoppingandarenaattractions.
Tue 29 Moreton in the Marsh & Bourton on the Water . 22.00 21.00 16.00 Thur 31 Hastings . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Thur 31 Bexhill on sea . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * September Sat 02 Great Yarmouth . 22.50 22.50 16.00 Sun 03 Bournemouth Air Show . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sun 03 Bournemouth - SEASIDE FAMILY SAVER . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Tue 05 Saffron Waldon & Audley End House . New 39.00 36.50 25.00 Explore this decadent Jacobean mansion house,wander the gardens created by 'Capability' Brown. Reduction for English Heritage members. Tue 06 Saffron Walden . New 22.00 21.00 15.00 * A picturesque medieval town Fri 08 RHS - Wisley Gardens Flower Show .
35.00 34.00 21.50 * Fri 08 Guildford . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Voted best luxury shopping destination outside London by Experian Sat 09 Southwold . 22.00 21.00 15.00 Sun 10 Black Country Living Museum . 38.50 35.50 23.50 * Set in 26 acres in the shadow of Dudley Castle, discover a fascinating world where historic buildings have been moved and authentically rebuilt to create this heritage park. Take a tram ride, explore the canalside village, meet costumed characters or explore the underground mine. So much to see & do, a great day for the whole family. E
Notes Destination ADT £ CHD £ SNR £ E Ent Inc Food Inc F Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 12 Further information on our excursions can be found on our website www.theobolds.com September Continued Sun 10 Dudley Zoo Gardens . 35.00 34.00 25.00 * Home to some of the worlds biggest, rarest & exotic animals and set around the ruins of the 11th century Dudley Castle. Mon 11 Bakewell Market . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Mon 11 Chatsworth House . 43.50 42.50 29.00 * Wed 13 Mudeford Quay & Highcliffe on Sea - Dorset . New 22.00 21.00 15.00 MudefordissituatedattheentrancetoChristchurchHarbourandprovidesspectacular viewsouttosea.Highcliffehasitall,awardwinningbeaches,superbviews,naturerese rve andevenaclifftopcastle.
Fri 15 Woodbridge & Suffolks Gentle Giants - Suffolk Punch Trust . 34.50 33.50 20.50 Learnaboutthemajestichorsesthathelpedshapeourrurallandscapebypullingtheplou gh, cuttingthecornandcarryingthewheattothemills.Includesawagonridetourandthe chancetoseethesemagnificentgentlegiantsatclosequarters.Wewillvisitthecharmi ng townofWoodbridgeforalunchstop. Sat 16 Margate . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sat 16 Broadstairs . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sat 16 Ramsgate . 22.00 21.00 15.00 * Sun 17 Buckingham Palace & Covent Garden . 41.00 39.00 26.00 FreetimeinCoventGardenbeforeanafternoonvisittotheStaterooms Wed 20 Southend .
22.00 21.00 15.00 Fri 22 Lacock Village - Near Chippenham . 22.50 21.50 15.00 ThevillageisownedalmostinitsentiretybytheNationalTrustandattractsmanyvisito rs byvirtueofitsunspoiledappearance.Whynotvisitthe800yearoldAbbeyFoxTalbotMuse um (entrynotincludedbutfreeforNationalTrustmembers).
Sat 23 Brighton . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Sat 23 Worthing . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Sun 24 Camden Lock Market . 21.50 20.50 14.50 * Sun 24 London Zoo . New 44.00 42.00 29.00 * Wed 27 River Severn Fish & Chip Lunch Cruise & Tewkesbury . New 37.50 36.50 29.50 DTBC Sat 30 De Panne & Adinkerke by Tunnel . 43.00 43.00 October Sun 01 Eltham Palace & Gardens . New 35.00 33.50 21.50 * ExperiencethedecadeofdecadenceatElthamPalaceasyouaretransportedbacktothe193 0's. CreatedformillionairesStephen&VirginiaCourtauld,thePalaceisashowpieceofArtDeco designwith1930'scuttingedgetechnology,andpartmedievalPalace.ReductionforEng lishHeritage.
Sun 01 Greenwich . 21.50 20.50 12.50 * Tue 03 Poppy Factory Tour & Richmond (includes a donation . 25.50 25.00 17.50 Ateamof50-mostwithdisabilitiesandex-Serviceconnected,workallyeartocreate 38millionRemembrancePoppies.FreetimeinRichmondbeforetour Fri 06 Burghley House & Stamford . New 36.00 34.50 22.50 BurghleyisoneofEngland'sgreatestElizabethanHouses Sat 07 North Weald Market & Bishop's Stortford . New 21.00 20.00 12.50 Sun 08 Brooklands Motor Museum & Mercedes Benz World . 33.50 31.50 18.50 PriceincludesentrytotheMuseum,Concordeexperienceisextra Tue 10 Thame Market & Oxford . 22.00 21.00 12.50 Thu 12 Stowmarket & Ipswich .
New 22.00 21.00 12.50 Sat 14 Peterborough & Springfield's Outlet Shopping & Gardens . 21.00 20.00 12.50 E
12 Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 13 Notes Destination ADT £ CHD £ SNR £ E Ent Inc Food Inc F Further information on our excursions can be found on our website www.theobolds.com October Continued . Tue 17 Maidstone & Polhill Garden Centre . 20.50 19.50 12.50 Thur 19 New Forest Autumn Drive . 22.00 21.00 12.50 Sat 21 Saffron Walden & Freeport Village Braintree . New 22.00 21.00 12.50 Adelightfulmedievalmarkettownwhichhasarichheritageofoldbuildings.Beyondthe marketplace,therearemanyindependentshopsandrestaurants.thenvisitthemodern shoppingcomplexofFreeport.
Sun 22 Derbyshire Dales . 22.50 21.50 15.00 Picturesquevillages&stunningscenery,theDerbyshireDaleshasitall Tue 24 Norwich . 22.00 21.00 12.50 Fri 27 Cirencester & Burford . New 22.00 21.00 12.50 Sat 28 Blackpool Illuminations . New 34.00 33.00 25.00 November Sat 04 Adinkerke & Cite Europe by Tunnel . 43.00 43.00 Sun 05 Brighton . 21.00 20.00 12.50 * Sun 05 Brighton Veteran Car Run . New 21.00 20.00 12.50 * Fri 10 The Festive Gift Fair - NEC Birmingham . New 28.50 27.50 18.50 * DTBC 350stallssellingahugevarietyofcrackinggiftideas.
Fri 10 Birmingham Bullring Shopping . 21.50 20.50 12.50 * Sat 11 Theobolds Brochure Launch - Visit us today for your new 2018 holiday & day trip brochure .
Fri 17 Gloucester Quays Christmas Market . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * DTBC EnjoyallthehustleandbustleofthisDickensianfestivefeast.Around150 decoratedstalls. Fri 17 Gloucester Quays for shopping & antiques . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Sat 18 Southampton Christmas Festival . New 22.50 21.50 15.00 * DTBC FeaturesatraditionalGermanmarketwithunique,individuallydesignedalpinechalet swith traditionalGermanfayrefrombratwurstandwafflestogingerbreadheartsandcandiedf ruit. Sat 18 Southampton . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Sun 19 Royal Leamington Spa - Sunday Yuletide Market . New 21.50 20.50 15.00 DTBC Wed 22 Thursford Christmas Spectacular .
TBA TBA DTBC Fri 24 Worcester Victorian Christmas Fayre - 25th anniversary . 24.50 23.50 15.00 DTBC VictorianthemedChristmasmarketwith200stalls Sat 25 Portsmouth . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Sat 25 A Victorian Festival of Christmas - Portsmouth . 39.00 37.00 29.00 * DTBC PortsmouthHistoricDockyardistransformedintoaDickensian-stylebygoneeraofsnow coveredstreetswithafestivefairground&colourfulcharactersincludingFaginandhi sgang, chimneysweeps&cheekyscamps.
Sun 26 Bakewell Christmas Market . 23.00 22.00 15.00 DTBC Tue 28 Windsor Castle at Christmas . New 41.50 38.50 24.50 * SeetheStateApartmentstransformedwithfestivedecorations Tue 28 Royal Windsor . 21.50 20.50 15.00 E E E E
Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 14 Notes Destination ADT £ CHD £ SNR £ E Ent Inc Food Inc F December Fri 01 Winchester Cathedral Christmas Market . 22.50 21.50 15.00 DTBC PrettywoodenchaletssituatedintheCathedralshistoricClose. Sat 02 Victorian Matlock Christmas Market .
New 23.00 22.00 15.00 DTBC Sun 03 Rochester Dickensian Festival . 23.00 22.00 15.00 DTBC * AfeastofVictorianDelightsawaityou,fromlamplitparades&carolstomuchlovedDicke nscharacters. Sun 03 Rochester Castle Christmas Market . 23.00 22.00 1500 DTBC * Tue 05 Mystery Drive & Festive Christmas Lunch . New 34.50 33.50 30.50 Thu 07 Christmas at Kew Gardens - As Twilight falls the magic begins . New 39.00 38.00 22.00 DTBC TheRoyalBotanicalGardenswillcelebrateChristmaswithmorethan60,000lights illuminatingamilelongtrail.
Fri 08 Salisbury Christmas Market . 22.50 21.50 15.00 * Fri 08 Salisbury Cathedral Christmas Carol Concert . New 33.00 32.00 22.50 DTBC * HeartheCathedralChoir,singalongtoyourfavouritecarols,afterenjoyamincepie&mu lled wineintheatmosphericcloisters. Sat 09 Bath Christmas Market . 25.00 24.00 18.00 DTBC Sun 10 Nottingham Christmas Market . New 22.50 21.50 15.00 DTBC Mon 11 Thursford Christmas Spectacular . TBA TBA DTBC Wed 13 London Lights with Fish & Chips . New 32.50 31.50 22.50 January Sat 06 Theobolds New Year Get Together Mystery Country Drive . 11.50 11.50 (MusthavetravelledwithTheoboldsduring2017season) Key: *= Denoteswherethecoach isasharedexcursion.
E = Entranceincluded F= Foodincluded DTBC = Datetobeconfirmed,asourbrochureisproducedinadvance someeventsareyettobeconfirmed,pleasecheckattimeofbooking. Weekly Saturday Service to Great Yarmouth From Saturday 27th May to Saturday 3rd June 2017 (returns 16:30hrs) From Saturday 22nd July to Saturday 2nd September 2017 (returns 16:30hrs) RESERVATIONS: 01582 60 00 00 NB: WC on coach not guaranteed on this excursion. £45.00 Return - Adult & Senior £33.00 Return - Child (3-14) GREAT YARMOUTH EXPRESS Further information on our excursions can be found on our website www.theobolds.com GREAT YARMOUTH EXPRESS
Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 15 Booking Information & Conditions for Day Excursions 1) To make a reservation please call our sales team on 01582 60 00 00, call into our office at Watling Street, Dunstable. Or go online at www.theobolds.com 2) All Day excursions must be paid for in full within seven days of booking. Bookings can be accepted subject to availability up to two days before the departure of each excursion. 3) Within 28 days of departure tickets cannot be exchanged nor can money be refunded. Theobolds will endeavour to resell returned tickets, however the selling of our own unsold tickets will take priority.
There will be an administration charge of £5.00 per person for this service.
4) More than 28 days before departure bookings can be exchanged or refunded. There will be an administration fee of £5 for this service. Clauses will apply to this rule, in circumstances where tickets have already been purchased in advance and are non refundable, for example Theatre, Thursford etc, no refund will be given. We will be happy to try to resell them on your behalf with the admin fee. 5) The operation of all tours is subject to there being a minimum number of bookings. Theobolds will not accept any liability above the return of all monies paid in the event of any tour being cancelled due to insufficient bookings, or any other reason beyond our control.
Refunds will not be given if an event should not take place due to any circumstances beyond our control.
6) Theobolds will make every effort to keep to the advised pick up time, however traffic and other road conditions may cause late arrival. Theobolds will not be held responsible for the late arrival of coaches due to circumstances beyond our control, or for the delay or late arrival of a third party transport. 7) All passengers are requested to be at their chosen pick-up point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time, Theobolds will not wait beyond the pick-up time. The company will not be held responsible for the late arrival of passengers or passengers not being at the correct pick up point.
8) The departure of coaches from pick up points, transfer points, refreshment stops, destinations etc will not be delayed to wait for passengers who exceed or disregard the stated departure times. 9) Particular seat numbers of your choice can be reserved in advance on a first come, first served basis. The company reserve the right to change seat allocation or vehicle without notice. 10) All UK Citizens must have a full valid 10-year passport before leaving the UK. Non EU passport holders may need Visas; Theobolds will not accept responsibility for any passenger who does not have the correct documentation.
11) We are pleased to carry folding lightweight wheelchairs in the luggage compartment, please notify us at the time of booking.
12) The consumption of alcohol is NOT permitted and by law we operate a no smoking policy on all of our coaches. The use of mobile phones during coach journeys often causes annoyance to fellow passengers and can distract the driver. Therefore we respectfully request that all mobile phones are switched off whilst on the coach. 13) Theobolds will not be responsible for any property or equipment left on the coach. Any item of lost property will be held for a period of 1 month following the date of the tour. There will be a charge of £2.00 on collection from our offices. Customers are responsible for the safe storage of their own goods.
14) For the purpose of this brochure a Senior Citizens price will be based on those people aged 60+ 15) We guarantee that your holiday price will not be subject to surcharges except for those resulting from action beyond our control. Continental holidays may also incur surcharges should the exchange rate change from those used in the calculation of the holiday. Deposit of £50 per person required to secure your coach holiday booking. Theobolds are not responsible for the allocation of tables, rooms or seating arrangements at venues. Any requests must be stated at the time of booking.
Brochure descriptions correct at time of going to press.
However, they are given as a guideline only. Theobolds reserve the right to change or amend any excursion or holiday without prior notice.
Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 16 January . Page February March Fri 03 Cromer Reunion Weekend ___ 28
April Fri 14 Easter on the English Riviera ___ 28
May Fri 05 Potters ___ 24
Sat 20 Llandudno & Anglesey ___ 22
Fri 26 Eastbourne & 1066 Country ___ 20
June Mon 05 Bridlington, Scarborough & Hull City of Culture 2017 ___ 17
July Thur 13 Weymouth ___ 27
Fri 28 Isle of Wight ___ 24
August . Page Mon 07 Enchanting Exmouth ___ 21
Mon 14 Treasured Gems of North Devon ___ 26
Mon 28 Charismatic Torquay ___ 19
September Tue 05 Isle of Wight ___ 24
Sat 16 Charming Criccieth & Port Merrion ___ 18
Fri 29 Stunning Shropshire ___ 25
October Sun 08 Luxury Liverpool ___ 23
Fri 13 Shap Wells Explorer ___ 23
Fri 27 Cumbria Lights & Lakes 20 November Fri 17 Festive Sparkle Bournemouth ___ 29
Fri 24 Christmas Delights, Bath Christmas Market & Longleat ___ 19
December Sun 03 Potters Christmas Spectacular ___ 29
Quick Reference - Holidays by month
Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 17 Your holiday Hotel The Expanse Hotel Price includes Day 1 After joining at your nearest local pick up point we make our way North to the seaside resort of Bridlington with comfort stops en-route. Day 2 A visit to Hull 2017 UK City of Culture. There really is no better time to visit this vibrant maritime city with its rich and proud heritage. Cobbled streets, lots of free museums, Scale Lane footbridge (a unique state of the art swinging footbridge) and The Deep, one of the world’s most spectacular aquariums.
So much to see and do, a trip really not to be missed! Day 3 A free day in Bridlington. The family, the foodie, the shopper, the history buff, the culture vulture: there’s definitely something for everyone in East Yorkshire’s favourite resort. Explore elegant, award-winning promenades, glorious golden beaches, as well as an historic harbour.
- Day 4 Discover Scarborough, a seaside resort you remember from your childhood with its two bays, each with its own very different character. Scarborough offers a diverse range of attractions and activities for all to enjoy. “Oh I do like to be beside the seaside” Day 5 A leisurely drive home with comfort stops en-route. Mon 5th June (5 days) - £299.00 pp Bridlington, Scarborough & Hull City Of Culture 2017 Peace and tranquillity, a place to relax and unwind. This traditional seaside hotel overlooks the bay and has been in the same family for many years
- 4nts Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
- Luxury Air Conditioned coach travel
- Local Excursions
- Full luggage handling
- Services of your driver/courier All rooms are en-suite, colour TV Tea/coffee making facilities and lift to all floors.
Based on 2 sharing a twin/double bedded room. per night £7.00 single supplement per night Accommodation
- Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 18 Your holiday Hotel Price includes Situated on the High Street in the centre of Criccieth with magnificent views towards the sea and castle. Extensive public areas include a delightful intimate bar, attractive large restaurant, entertainment room and a cosy lounge
- 4 nts Dinner bed & breakfast accommodation
- Luxury Air Conditioned coach travel
- Entertainment most nights
- Local Excursions
- Full luggage handling
- Services of your driver/courier Accommodation Charming Criccieth Sat 16th September (5 days) - £265.00 pp George 1V Hotel Day 1 After picking up locally we set off on our journey, stopping en-route for a lunch/refreshment break. Criccieth lies on the South side of the Llyn Peninsula with beautiful views over Cardigan Bay. Day 2 We start our day with a visit to Pwllheli. The town is full of character with its narrow streets which have many independent shops, boutiques, traditional pubs, cafes and restaurants, as well as award-winning fish and chips, traditional Welsh ice-cream and seaside rock. Following this we will take a tour along the stunning Llyn Peninsula Day 3 Enjoy a morning visit to Porthmadog, rich in maritime history, with a number of craft shops to explore. Your afternoon is at leisure to relax and enjoy the local area.
Day 4 Our excursion today takes us to Portmerrion, the setting for the cult 1960s series “The Prisoner”. Designed like an Italian village, it has pastel coloured villas, gardens, an estuary beach and woodland walks. Day 5 Time to say “ Hwyl fawr” as we commence our homeward journey. All rooms are en-suite, colour TV, Tea/coffee making facilities internal telephone. Lift serves all floors. Based on 2 sharing a twin/double bedded room. £8.00 single supplement per night Sea view supplement £6.00 per person per night
- Book online: www.theobolds.com or call 01582 60 00 00 (All holidays and day trips are subject to availability) 19 Christmas Delights Bath Christmas Market and Longleat House Accommodation All rooms are en-suite,with TV, Tea/Coffee making facilities. Lift to all floors (2 stairs between lift and restaurant) Based on 2 people sharing a Twin/double bedded room. £7.00 single supplement per night £3.00 sea view supplement per person per night. Price includes
- 3nts Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
- Luxury Air conditioned coach travel
- Entertainment most evenings
- Full luggage handling
- Services of your driver/courier
- Entrance to Longleat Your holiday Hotel The Anchor Head Hotel The Anchor Head Hotel is situated in the seaside town of Weston-superMare. Guests can relax in the on-site bar and restaurant, which boast scenic sea views. The town centre is just a 15-minute walk from the hotel and features a shopping centre, antiques stores and book shops.
- Fri 24th November- (4 days) £219.00 pp Charismatic Torquay Accommodation All rooms are en-suite,with TV, Tea/Coffee making facilities. Lift to all floors Based on 2 people sharing a Twin/double bedded room. £10.00 single supplement per night Your holiday Hotel TLH Leisure Resort Derwent Hotel The Derwent prides itself on its comfort, quality and high standards of service. The Derwent is lively and informal. The Starlight lounge is the main hub for TLH night-time entertainment and dancing - so there's never a dull moment at the Derwent. Mon 28th August - (5 days) £299.00 pp Price includes
- 4nts Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
- Luxury Air conditioned coach travel
- Local Excursions
- Full luggage handling
- Services of your driver/courier We make our way down to Bath, where we stop for a visit at Bath Christmas Market before making our way to our hotel. We visit Longleat House, to see it decorated for Christmas, followed by the Festival of Lights and some free time in Weston Super Mare. This adds up to a perfect pre Christmas build up and a great weekend break.
If you want everything at your fingertips look no further. Hotel accommodation on a leisure resort, top class entertainment every night, 3 swimming pools, 4 ballrooms, indoor bowling arena, indoor games area and luxury spa. All this and all on a level location close to the seafront, including an attractive harbour and town centre in the recently voted Number 1 holiday destination of Torquay. If it is good enough to be number 1 then it is most certainly for Theobolds Coaches. Add all this to our great excursions out and you have the perfect holiday.