Chevrolet Spark 2017 ownership extras new vehicle limited warranty
Chevrolet Spark 2017 ownership extras new vehicle limited warranty
SPARK 2017 CHEVROLET OWNER CENTER (MY.CHEVROLET.COM) Everything you need to know. Anything you need to do. Your Chevrolet Owner Center makes it easy. Create your account today to get the most out of your new vehicle. Get special alerts and offers, schedule service, review your maintenance schedule, and view how-to videos specifically for your vehicle. All online, anytime. Visit the Owner Center today to register or take a tour. CHEVROLET COMPLETE CARE Every new 2017 Chevrolet Spark includes two visits for maintenance (oil and filter changes, tire rotations and multipoint vehicle inspections).
Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
ENGINES Chevrolet products are equipped with engines produced by GM Powertrain or other suppliers to GM worldwide. The engines in Chevrolet products may also be used in other GM makes and models. ASSEMBLY Chevrolet vehicles and their components are assembled or produced by different operating units of General Motors, its subsidiaries or suppliers to GM worldwide. We sometimes find it necessary to produce Chevrolet vehicles with different or differently sourced components than originally scheduled. Since some options may be unavailable when your vehicle is assembled, we suggest you verify that your vehicle includes the equipment you ordered and that, if there were changes, they are acceptable to you.
Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and the child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
IMPORTANT WORDS ABOUT THIS CATALOG We have tried to make this catalog comprehensive and factual. We reserve the right, however, to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, models and availability. Specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and other numbers in this catalog and other printed materials provided at the dealership or affixed to vehicles are approximations based on design and engineering drawings, prototypes and laboratory tests. Your vehicle may differ due to variations in manufacture and equipment. Since some information may have been updated since the time of printing, please check with your Chevrolet dealer for complete details.
Chevrolet reserves the right to lengthen or shorten the model year for any product for any reason or to start and end model years at different times. Certain vehicle features may lose their usefulness over time due to obsolescence from technological changes. Unless otherwise noted, all claims based on GM Mini Car segment and latest available competitive information. Excludes other GM vehicles.
FLEET ORDERS Some standard content may be deleted on fleet orders. See dealer for details. CHEVROLET OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE Chevrolet is committed to enhancing the vehicle shopping and ownership experience through a wide array of programs. Visit chevrolet.com to build and price, find a vehicle, request a quote, compare vehicles, find financial tools or track your vehicle order. You’ll also find information about 24-hour Roadside Assistance, Courtesy Transportation, Customer Assistance, GM Mobility, safety and current incentives.
CHEVROLET.COM/SAFETY Chevrolet is committed to keeping you and your family safe — from the start of your journey to your destination.
That’s why every Chevrolet is designed with a comprehensive list of safety and security features to help give you peace of mind. GMMOBILITY.COM (1-800-323-9935) GM Mobility℠ offers financial assistance for eligible adaptive equipment to make automotive travel easier for persons with disabilities or special transportation needs. To learn more about special GM Mobility offers, visit gmmobility.com.
THE BUYPOWER CARD The Chevrolet BuyPower Card — Every purchase you make with the BuyPower Card from Capital One* helps you earn toward an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle. There’s no limit on the amount you can earn or redeem, and your Earnings don’t expire. Visit chevroletbuypowercard.com/catalogs. * Capital One, N.A. is the issuer of the BuyPower Card. General Motors (“GM”) is responsible for the operation and administration of the Earnings program.
GM, the GM logo, Chevrolet, the Chevrolet logo, and the slogans, emblems, vehicle model names, vehicle body designs and other marks appearing in this catalog are the trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors.
2016 OnStar. All rights reserved. Sirius, XM, SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such mark by Chevrolet is under license.
2016 General Motors. All rights reserved. Litho in USA. July 2016 17CHE-SPK-CAT01 NEW VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY CHEVROLET.COM/ACCESSORIES CHEVROLET.COM/WARRANTY SIRIUSXM.COM ONSTAR.COM OWNERSHIP EXTRAS IMPORTANT INFORMATION CHEVROLET.COM 5-YEAR/60,000-MILE TRANSFERABLE POWERTRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY Every 2017 Chevrolet Spark comes with a 5-year/60,000-mile (whichever comes first) transferable Powertrain Limited Warranty. 24/7 Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation are also offered for the duration of the Powertrain Limited Warranty. Please see your Chevrolet dealer for details. 3-YEAR/36,000-MILE BUMPER-TO-BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY Chevrolet will warrant each 2017 Spark from bumper to bumper for 3 years/36,000 miles (whichever comes first; see dealer for details), with no deductible, from the original in-service date of the vehicle, for warrantable repairs that are required as a result of defects due to material and/or workmanship.
Cosmetic corrosion resulting from defects is also covered under the Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty. In addition, rust-through corrosion will be covered for 6 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first). See dealer for details. TWITTER.COM/CHEVROLET YOUTUBE.COM/CHEVROLET FACEBOOK.COM/CHEVROLET
1 EPA-estimated 30 MPG city/38 highway with available CVT. Spark 1LT in Red Hot, Spark 2LT in Toasted Marshmallow and Spark 2LT in Mint (extra-cost color), all with available features. IT’S KIND OF A BIG DEAL. The 2017 Spark is full of personality. Not to mention versatility. This fuel-efficient1 small car offers an estimated 38 MPG highway1 and technology that will keep you in touch with the world — including available phone integration that provides a simple and smart way to use some of your phone’s features through the standard touch-screen in your car. And thanks to nimble handling, Spark is perfect for narrow streets and getting you into all the hot spots.
Even that tiny, hard-to-find parking space that’s impossible for bigger cars to squeeze into.
TECHNOLOGY Wi-Fi IS LIFE. Chevrolet is the first and only car company to offer 4G LTE Wi-Fi®1 to cars, trucks and crossovers. You and your friends can connect up to seven devices and get a connection up to 50 feet from your vehicle while it’s on. myChevrolet Mobile App. This available smartphone app2 gives you access to certain features of your vehicle even when you’re nowhere near it. If your vehicle is properly equipped, you’ll be able to remotely lock/unlock doors, flash your lights and honk your horn, set parking reminders and more.
SIRIUSXM SATELLITE RADIO.4 This available feature allows you to listen to over 150 channels of commercial-free music from every genre, all at your fingertips 24/7.
You can listen everywhere — in your vehicle, at home, on your computer, or on your smartphone. GO FROM HERE TO THERE. With OnStar® Turn-by-Turn Navigation, 3 standard for the first three months with the OnStar Guidance Plan, simply push a button and tell an Advisor where you want to go. Directions are quickly downloaded to your Spark, and a voice calls out every turn. Spark 2LT in Mint (extra-cost color). 1. Apple CarPlay™ COMPATIBILITY.5 Take some of your favorite compatible iPhone® features and put them on your vehicle’s touch-screen display in a smart, simple manner. Access your Phone, Music, Maps and Messages, as well as some of your other favorite apps.
2. ANDROID AUTO COMPATIBILITY. You can quickly and intuitively interact with select smartphone apps with support for Android Auto. ™5 This system takes some of your compatible Android phone’s features and puts them on the instrument panel touch-screen. You can access your phone, text messages, music, navigation and more. 3. KEYLESS OPEN AND START. As long as the key fob is in your pocket or purse, the doors will conveniently unlock when you approach the vehicle. And once you’re inside, you can start your Spark with a simple touch of a button. (Standard only on 2LT.) 1 Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan.
4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plans provided by AT&T. 2 Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and compatible device. Some features require power locks, Tire Pressure Monitoring System or active OnStar service. 3 Requires Guidance or Navigation Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.com for coverage map. Services vary by model. 4 If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates.
Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. 5 Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android Auto and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc. 3 2 1
Spark 2LT interior in Jet Black with Beige seat inserts and dash trim (available only with Toasted Marshmallow exterior color). INTERIOR DESIGN Spark has room for friends, things, pets, grandmas and more. Including seating for four and 11.1 cu. ft.1 of cargo space to accommodate all the stuff you’ll need for a weekend getaway. Plus, you can enjoy fresh air on all of your adventures with the available power tilt/sliding sunroof. SURROUNDED BY STYLE. Prepare to be swept away when you get behind the wheel of the 2017 Spark. From premium materials and an unexpectedly quiet ride to the latest technology, Spark surpasses all expectations.
Sporty, color-coordinated seats are designed for comfort, with standard heated front seats on the 2LT model. The center stack provides easy access to information, and Chevrolet signature blue ambient lighting guides you to port connections. 1 Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Cargo volume with rear seats not folded down.
SAFETY STARTS WITH YOU. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information. SAFETY FORWARD COLLISION ALERT. This available feature continually monitors how close your vehicle is to the vehicle in front of you. If the system determines that a front-end collision with a detected vehicle is imminent, it alerts the driver to a potential crash. It also warns the driver if their Spark is following a detected vehicle too closely.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNING. If you unintentionally change lanes without a turn signal, this available camera-based system sends an alert. The camera, mounted near the inside rearview mirror, reads traffic lane markings when identifiable and provides audible and visual alerts. REAR VISION CAMERA. Standard on Spark, the rear vision camera displays a view of the area immediately behind the vehicle on the touch-screen — making it easier to see what’s behind you while backing up. REAR PARK ASSIST. This available feature helps you back up by sounding an audible alert and providing visual indication on the rear vision camera display when it detects certain stationary objects in close proximity behind the vehicle.
STABILITRAK® ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL. In challenging weather and road conditions, this standard system helps you stay the course by detecting the difference between the path being steered and the direction the vehicle is actually going. It then uses the brakes and, if necessary, adjusts engine torque to help you keep your Spark on track. This innovative safety technology is especially helpful during emergency maneuvers and difficult driving conditions. 10 STANDARD AIR BAGS. That’s more standard air bags1 than any other competitor in this class. Every Spark includes dual-stage frontal and knee air bags for driver and front passenger, head-curtain side-impact air bags for front and rear outboard passengers, and front and rear seat-mounted side air bags.
ONSTAR® AUTOMATIC CRASH RESPONSE.2 In a crash, built-in sensors can alert a specially trained OnStar Advisor, who is connected into your Spark to see if you need help — even if you can’t ask for it. Advisors can use GPS technology to pinpoint your location and request emergency help. OnStar Guidance Plan3 is standard for the first three months. YOUR VERY OWN SAFETY SQUAD. 1 A NOTE ON CHILD SAFETY: Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size, even with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat.
Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and the child safety seat instructions for more safety information. 2 Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. 3 Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
- FABRICS 1 Extra-cost color. 2 Standard on 2LT. 3 Standard on LS and 1LT. 4 Requires Toasted Marshmallow exterior color. 5 Requires Splash exterior color. Jet Black Leatherette with Beige Seat Inserts and Beige Dash Trim4 Jet Black Leatherette with Blue Seat Inserts and Blue Dash Trim5 Jet Black Cloth3 (Dash Trim available on 1LT in Piano Black, White, Beige or Blue) Jet Black Leatherette with Piano Black Dash Trim2 (Dash Trim also available in White) COLORS SUMMIT WHITE SILVER ICE WHEELS NIGHTFALL GRAY TOASTED MARSHMALLOW MINT1 RED HOT BRIMSTONE1 15" Steel with Bolt-On Wheel Cover (LS) 15" Silver-Painted Alloy (LT) SPLASH MOSAIC BLACK KALAMATA SPECIFICATIONS
- STANDARD AVAILABLE — NOT AVAILABLE LS 1LT 2LT EXTERIOR Door handles: Body-color Chrome Foglamps: Front with chrome rings
- Grille: Black Chrome-surround Headlamps: Halogen with automatic exterior lamp control and daytime running lamps
- Liftgate trim: Chrome
- Lamp: Center high-mounted stop/brake
- Mirrors: Manual-adjustable, manual-folding, Black Heated, power-adjustable, manual-folding, body-color Moldings: Chrome beltline
- Rear wiper: Intermittent
- Spoiler: Rear aero
- ENGINE/CHASSIS Engine: ECOTEC® 1.4L DOHC 4-cylinder MFI
- Engine block heater Steering: Power, electric
- Suspension: Front, MacPherson struts Rear, compound crank Transmission: 5-speed manual Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- SAFETY & SECURITY Air bags:1 Driver and front passenger dual-stage frontal with Passenger Sensing System; front and rear seat-mounted thorax side-impact; roof rail-mounted head-curtain for front and rear seating positions; driver and front passenger knee
- Brakes: 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Forward Collision Alert — 2, 3 Lane Departure Warning — 2, 3 OnStar Guidance Plan4 (standard for the first three months, trial excludes Hands-Free Calling minutes), includes Automatic Crash Response and Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Hill Start Assist
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system for child safety seats
- Theft-deterrent system: Engine immobilizer Unauthorized entry LS 1LT 2LT SAFETY & SECURITY (CONTINUED) Tire Pressure Monitoring System5
- Safety belts: 3-point, all positions
- Safety belt pretensioners: Driver and front passenger
- StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System with Brake Assist
- Traction Control
- Rear Park Assist with audible warning
- INTERIOR Air conditioning: Single-zone manual with cabin air filter
- Bluetooth® wireless technology6 for select phones
- Cargo security shelf: Rear
- Console: Rear, center with storage tray
- Cruise control: Electronic with Set and Resume Speed, steering wheel-mounted controls
- Cup holders: Two front and two rear
- Defogger: Rear-window
- Door handles: Black Chrome Door locks: Power, automatic
- Driver Information Center: Readouts for average and instantaneous fuel consumption, Tire Pressure Monitoring System and Oil-Life Monitor Enhanced monochromatic display Floor mats: Carpeted front and rear
- Keyless Open and Start
- Lighting: Rear cargo compartment lamp
- Mirror: Rearview, manual day/night
- Outside temperature display
- Power outlet: Auxiliary, located in front center stack storage bin
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Steering column: Tilt
- Steering wheel: 3-spoke Leather-wrapped with Silver accents Steering wheel-mounted controls: Phone, audio and cruise
- Rear vision camera
- Sunroof: Power-sliding — LS 1LT 2LT INTERIOR (CONTINUED) Windows: Manual Power with driver express-up/-down SEATING Cloth Leatherette Front high-back buckets with adjustable head restraints
- Heated front seats
- Rear 60/40 split flip-and-fold seat with adjustable head restraints
- Seat adjusters: Driver 4-way manual and passenger 2-way manual with manual recline
- AUDIO SYSTEMS Chevrolet MyLink7 Radio: 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-scan and digital clock; includes Bluetooth audio streaming6 for select phones, and Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility8
- 4-speaker sound system — 6-speaker sound system
- Auxiliary input jack
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio9 All Access Package with 3-month trial subscription
- USB port10
- OnStar 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot for up to seven devices,11 includes data trial for 3 months or 3 GB (whichever comes first
- OnStar Basic Plan12 for five years includes select features of the myChevrolet Mobile App13 including door lock or unlock, honk your horn and flash your lights. Limited OnStar services include Advanced Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notification
- WHEELS Spare tire and wheel
- 15" steel with bolt-on wheel cover — 15" Silver-painted alloy
- Tires: P185/55R15 all-season blackwall
- PACKAGES Driver Confidence Package: Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning NOTE ON CHILD SAFETY: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and the child safety seat instructions for more safety information. 2 Requires available Driver Confidence Package. 3 Requires available CVT. 4 Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. 5 Excludes spare tire. 6 Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. 7 Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Spark does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote and CD player. 8 Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. 9 If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. 10 Not compatible with all devices. 11 Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plans provided by AT&T. 12 Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. 13 Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and compatible device. Some features require power locks, Tire Pressure Monitoring System or active OnStar service.