Chevrolet Volt 2017 Brochure →
Chevrolet Volt 2017 Brochure →
How you get there is important too. Take charge in the new Volt. Volt Premier in Siren Red Tintcoat (extra-cost color).
1 Visit GreenCarJournal.com for more information. 2 EPA-estimated 53-mile EV range based on 106 MPGe combined city/highway (electric); 367-mile extended range based on 42 MPG combined city/highway (gas). Actual range varies with conditions. Volt Premier in Kinetic Blue Metallic (extra-cost color). GOING GREEN HAS NEVER BEEN THIS REVOLUTIONARY. It’s not surprising that Green Car Journal picked the new Volt as the 2016 Green Car of the Year.®1 Volt offers up to 53 pure electric miles2 on a single charge and up to 420 miles2 on a full charge and a full tank of gas. Chevrolet also expects owners will drive over 1,000 miles2 between fill-ups with regular charging. With impeccable style and advanced EV technologies like Regen on Demand™ and Location-Based Charging, going green doesn’t get any more revolutionary than this.
LOOKS CAN GO JUST AS FAR. That’s the beauty of it. The muscular new shape, along with the upper and lower grille pads, give Volt an identity of its own. From the finely tuned exterior and LED signature daytime running lamps to the redesigned grille, there’s brilliance in every detail. EXPERIENCE EFFICIENCY. Aesthetically and aerodynamically, it works together. Deliberate contours and expressive proportions form a bold, confident stance and offer optimal efficiency. So staring is understandable, but get inside and you’ll find the journey is even more rewarding. FILL-UPS? FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. Chevrolet expects owners will drive over 1,000 miles1 between fill-ups with regular charging. And to top it off, Volt has 294 lb.-ft. of torque for a superb driving experience. Which means the next time you see a gas station, you can speed up – and pass it.
PRETTY SMART. You get the complete package: a sporty look without sacrificing intelligent features. Advanced EV technologies such as Regen on Demand, which offers an innovative way to recharge while driving, and the Power Flow screen helps keep you aware. Brains and beauty are all in one. EXTERIOR DESIGN Volt Premier in Kinetic Blue Metallic (extra-cost color). 1 EPA-estimated 53-mile EV range based on 106 MPGe combined city/highway (electric); 367-mile extended range based on 42 MPG combined city/highway (gas). Actual range varies with conditions.
1. YOU HAVE OPTIONS. Volt offers two trim levels with unique wheels and multiple color choices. So it’s easy to make Volt match your own unique personality. 2. WINK, WINK. LED front signature lighting enhances the eye-catching design with illuminating detail. Nothing but bright roads ahead for you. 3. IMPRESSIVE CURVES. Volt was expertly carved and shaped with diligence and precision all in the name of performance and efficiency. Plus, its wide stance contributes to nimble handling. 3 2 1
INTERIOR DESIGN Volt Premier Interior in Jet Black with available features. WELCOME. Inside, you’ll see everything about Volt is visually stunning. The beautifully crafted interior offers available heated leather-appointed seats to keep you comfortably in place, while twin-needle stitching provides a luxurious appeal. A refined driving experience is achieved before you even take off. YOUR INVITATION TO INNOVATION. Thoughtfully designed and tailored to meet your needs, Volt welcomes you with comfort. Detail is taken to another level with intuitiveness and ingenuity, so everything is centered around you. VOLT STANDS OUT AND FITS IN. You’ll have plenty of space to put your stuff. With functional cargo space and accommodations for five passengers, there’s no room for compromise. ONE TOUCH GIVES YOU ALL ACCESS. A color touch-screen in the center of the instrument panel puts everything you need within reach. Energy screens, certain features from your phone, music, infotainment and other controls – it’s all right here, and easily accessible.
LEADING THE WAY. Chevrolet is the first and only car company to offer built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi®1 to cars, trucks and crossovers, providing the ability to seamlessly connect your smart devices and vehicles to the Internet.1 It offers great signal quality and bandwidth for up to seven devices. Apple CarPlay™ CONNECTIVITY.2 Take some of your favorite compatible iPhone® features and put them on your vehicle’s touch-screen display in a smart, simple manner. Access your Phone, Music, Maps, and Messages, as well as some of your other favorite apps (e.g., iHeartRadio3 and Pandora® Internet Radio3 ).
INTUITIVE INTERIOR. If it feels like you and Volt have an instant connection, it’s because you do. Advanced EV and entertainment technologies make driving Volt as seamless and convenient as possible. So, as you get to know Volt, Volt learns about you based on the way you drive. TECHNOLOGY SIRI EYES FREE.4 For compatible iPhone users, the system allows limited hands-free interaction for those times when you want to read or compose a text message, make a phone call or play your favorite music. 1 Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. 2 Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and date plan rates apply. 3 Data plan rates apply. 4 Requires Chevrolet MyLink and compatible iPhone running iOS 6 or later.
Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPhone and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
1. ONSTAR REMOTELINK® MOBILE APP.1 Now you can control your car from anywhere you have a signal, with an app that lets you remote start your vehicle and pinpoint your vehicle’s location on a map. You can also manage your Wi-Fi hotspot, unlock your doors, monitor your charge level and efficiency. And you can even find the nearest charging station — all from your smartphone. You’re connected wherever you go. 2. MAKING SMARTPHONES SMARTER. With an available wireless charging feature, 2 the 2017 Volt makes it easier to keep your smartphone fully powered. Simply equip your phone with an accessory backplate or case, so you can keep your phone charged on the go.
3. EASY ACCESS TO YOUR SMARTPHONE. With Android Auto™ connectivity,3 you can interact with select smartphone apps. This system takes some of your compatible Android phone’s features and puts them on the Chevrolet MyLink4 display in a smart, simple manner. You can access your phone, text messages, music, navigation and more. 3 1 2 1 Requires compatible mobile device and active OnStar subscription. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. 2 The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.chevrolet.com/learn for details. 3 Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. 4 Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
Android Auto is a trademark of Google Inc.
Volt Premier in Kinetic Blue Metallic (extra-cost color). “The Volt is a whole new deal, as revolutionary as anything out there. ” — Motor Trend PERFORMANCE 1 EPA-estimated 53-mile EV range based on 106 MPGe combined city/highway (electric); 367-mile extended range based on 42 MPG combined city/highway (gas). Actual range varies with conditions. 53 UP TO 53 PURE ELECTRIC MILES.1 420 UP TO 420 MILES ON A FULL CHARGE AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.1 1,000 CHEVY EXPECTS OVER 1,000 MILES BETWEEN FILL-UPS WITH REGULAR CHARGING.1
TWO CHARGE OPTIONS. An available Level 2, 240-volt charging system can replenish the battery in 4.5 hours (professional installation required). There is also a standard 120-volt portable cord that will charge the battery in approximately 13 hours.1 THERE’S A SCREEN FOR EVERYTHING. Want to know how much power you will use? Volt has a screen for that. The Energy Usage Score screen shows you how well you use energy. Get quick access to valuable data, such as your battery level, charge settings, range estimation and more.
REGEN ON DEMAND. Through a steering wheel-mounted paddle, Regen on Demand seamlessly transfers the kinetic energy from the motion of Volt and stores it in the battery while slowing down the vehicle. LOCATION-BASED CHARGING. Volt makes charging efficient, with home and away settings for recharging. This feature allows you to take advantage of off-peak electricity rates when you’re at home but always begins charging immediately when you’re away. 1 Using the 120-volt portable charger will take approximately 19 hours at the default 8-amp setting and can be reduced to 13 hours at the 12-amp setting. Actual time may vary with temperature.
1 Comparison to initial 2011 Volt battery cell. 2 EPA-estimated 53-mile EV range based on 106 MPGe combined city/highway (electric); 367-mile extended range based on 42 MPG combined city/highway (gas). Actual range varies with conditions. LITHIUM-ION BATTERY The advanced 18.4 kWh lithium-ion battery was designed to be lightweight, powerful and efficient. The all-new battery cell delivers 20 percent more energy by volume.1 REGENERATION Volt empowers you to put energy back into your battery through regenerative braking and a steering wheel-mounted Regen on Demand paddle. ELECTRIC DRIVE UNIT The Electric Drive Unit in Volt propels the vehicle with energy either from the vehicle’s battery or its range-extending gas-powered generator, making it the electric vehicle with a backup plan.
GENERATOR When the battery runs low, the gas-powered generator kicks in to extend the range over 360 miles more.2 WANT MORE INFO? GO TO CHEVY.COM/VOLT
SAFETY PARALLEL PARK LIKE A PRO, WITH AVAILABLE AUTOMATIC PARKING ASSIST.
1. PARENTS, BREATHE. Teen Driver technology encourages safe driving habits for new drivers in a number of ways, including muting the audio system when front-seat occupants are not wearing their safety belts and giving audible and visual warnings when the vehicle is traveling over predetermined speeds. 2. ONSTAR® AUTOMATIC CRASH RESPONSE.1 In a crash, built-in sensors can alert a specially trained OnStar Advisor, who can be connected into your Volt to see if you need help — even if you can’t ask for it. Advisors can use GPS technology to pinpoint your location and request emergency help. OnStar Automatic Crash Response is included in the OnStar Guidance Plan,2 which is standard for 6 months. 3. INTELLIGENT AIR BAGS. Volt features 10 standard air bags3 and a collision sensor system designed to only deploy the air bags that are needed. 3 2 1 1 Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. 2 Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. 3 Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. A NOTE ON CHILD SAFETY: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and the child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
SAFETY STARTS WITH YOU. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the Volt Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
LOW-SPEED FORWARD AUTOMATIC BRAKING. If the vehicle is traveling at low speeds and the system determines a front-end collision situation is imminent with a detected vehicle ahead, and the driver has not already applied the brakes, this available system automatically engages the brakes to help reduce the collision’s severity. The system may even help avoid contact at very low speeds. FORWARD COLLISION ALERT. This available feature continually monitors how close your vehicle is to the vehicle in front of you. If the system determines that a front-end collision with a detected vehicle is imminent, it alerts the driver to a potential crash. It also warns the driver if their Volt is following a detected vehicle much too closely.
LANE KEEP ASSIST. At speeds above 37 mph, the available camera-based system monitors road lines and will gently turn the steering wheel if the vehicle begins changing lanes without the use of a turn signal. SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT. This available feature uses radar sensors on both sides of the vehicle to help “look” for other vehicles in your side blind zone areas and indicates their presence with LED-lit symbols in the exterior mirrors. LANE CHANGE ALERT. Working with available Side Blind Zone Alert, available Lane Change Alert employs radar sensors in the rear quarter panels to help detect and alert the driver to fast-approaching vehicles in the adjacent lane from up to 80 feet away, not just in the side view mirror blind zones.
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT. Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert helps alert drivers to approaching traffic when backing up. If a vehicle is detected, the driver is warned with visual and audible alerts. REAR VISION CAMERA. The standard rear vision camera with dynamic guiding lines uses the Chevrolet MyLink 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen display to show the area behind your Volt while you are backing up. AUTOMATIC PARKING ASSIST. This available, ingenious system enables Volt to detect viable parking spaces, determine approach angles and take over the steering to neatly maneuver into an available space. Throttle, brake and gear selection input is still required by the driver, but the vehicle steers itself into any suitable-sized parallel or perpendicular (90-degree) parking spot.
FRONT AND REAR PARK ASSIST. Ideal when pulling into a parking spot at low speeds, the available system senses stationary objects and warns you if an object is too close. As you shift into Reverse, the rear vision camera automatically displays a live image of the area behind the vehicle on the Chevrolet MyLink screen and includes guiding lines to help when backing up. INTELLIBEAM HEADLAMPS. When oncoming headlamps are sensed or when taillamps are detected in front of you, the available IntelliBeam® high beam assist intuitively adjusts between low and high beams.
FULL-SPEED ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL. This available feature enhances cruise control by allowing the vehicle to automatically follow a detected vehicle at the driver- selected following gap, reducing the need to frequently brake and accelerate. WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK. AND SIDES. AND FRONT.
SPECIAL FEATURES Heated front and rear (outboard) seats standard on Premier. Side Blind Zone Alert included with the available Driver Confidence Package on Premier. Heated steering wheel included with the available Comfort Package on LT and standard on Premier.
SPECIAL FEATURES (CONTINUED) WHEELS Illuminated Charge Port available from Chevrolet Accessories. Spare Tire Kit available from Chevrolet Service and Parts and All-Weather Cargo Area Floor Mat available from Chevrolet Accessories. 17" Ultra-Bright Machined-Aluminum with Painted Pockets (Standard on Premier) 17" Painted-Aluminum (Standard on LT) 17" Ultra-Bright Machined-Aluminum Wheel with Gloss Black-Painted Pockets available from Chevrolet Accessories.
COLORS SUMMIT WHITE HEATHER GRAY METALLIC KINETIC BLUE METALLIC1, 3 IRIDESCENT PEARL TRICOAT1 SIREN RED TINTCOAT1 PEPPERDUST METALLIC2 SILVER ICE METALLIC CITRON GREEN METALLIC3, 4 MOSAIC BLACK METALLIC 1 Extra-cost color. 2 Late availability. 3 Requires Jet Black interior. 4 Promotional color. Limited availability.
FABRICS 1 Available on LT. 2 Requires available Comfort Package. 3 Standard on Premier. 4 Standard on LT. Jet Black/Jet Black Premium Cloth4 Light Ash/Dark Ash Gray Premium Cloth2, 4 Jet Black/Brandy Leather Appointments3 Jet Black/Jet Black Leather Appointments1, 2, 3 Light Ash/Dark Ash Gray Leather Appointments1, 2
● STANDARD AVAILABLE — NOT AVAILABLE LT PREMIER EXTERIOR Headlamps: LED low beam, halogen reflector high beam with automatic exterior lamp control ● ● Mirrors: Power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding Heated, power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding ● 1 — ● Spoiler: Integrated rear, with LED center high-mounted stop lamp ● ● POWERTRAIN Battery: Propulsion, 18.4-kWh lithium-ion Rechargeable Energy Storage System; includes liquid thermal management system with active control ● ● Charge control: Programmable time of day with charging status indicator light on instrument panel; location-based, GPS-enabled with programmable “home” charging setting ● ● Drive mode control switch: Normal, Sport, Mountain and Hold modes ● ● Electric drive: Voltec with 149 hp (111 kW) motoring power, 294 lb.-ft. (398 N•m) of motoring torque ● ● Engine: Range extender, 1.5L internal combustion; uses regular unleaded fuel ● ● Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, variable for low-speed to high-speed maneuvers ● ● Suspension: Front, MacPherson strut; rear, semi-independent, compound crank ● ● SAFETY & SECURITY 10 air bags:2 Dual-stage frontal, roof rail-mounted head-curtain side-impact and seat-mounted side-impact thorax protection for front and rear outboard seating positions, and knee protection for driver and front passenger (includes Passenger Sensing System) ● ● Automatic Parking Assist — ● Brakes: 4-wheel antilock disc with electro-hydraulic power, StabiliTrak® and a blended regenerative system on front brakes ● ● Daytime running/signature lamps: LED illumination ● ● Forward Collision Alert and Lane Keep Assist — 3 Full-speed Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Automatic Braking — 4 IntelliBeam automatic high beam assist — 3 LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system ● ● Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking — 3 LT PREMIER SAFETY & SECURITY (CONTINUED) OnStar Guidance Plan5 (standard for the first six months, trial excludes Hands-Free Calling minutes), includes Automatic Crash Response and Turn-by-Turn Navigation ● ● Pedestrian Safety Signal: Automatic passive audible tone during low-speed operation ● ● Rear vision camera ● ● Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert — 6 StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control and Brake Assist ● ● Teen Driver ● ● Theft-deterrent system: Theft-deterrent alarm with immobilizer ● ● Tire Pressure Monitoring System (excludes spare tire when equipped) ● ● INTERIOR Automatic climate control: Single-zone ● ● Cargo cover ● ● Cruise control: Electronic, with Set and Resume Speed ● ● Floor mats: Carpeted front and rear ● ● Door locks: Power-programmable with delayed locking feature and lockout protection ● ● Instrumentation: 8-inch diagonal digital reconfigurable LCD screen, includes Driver Information Center ● ● Keyless Open and Start: Passive unlock and lock on all doors and liftgate; keyless ignition engaged with electric push-button start ● ● Lighting: LED ambient front reading lights and dome light, incandescent cargo area light ● ● Mirror: Rearview, manual day/night Rearview, auto-dimming ● — — ● Power outlets: Two auxiliary, 12-volt; one in front storage bin, one in rear of center console ● ● Remote vehicle starter system ● ● Steering wheel: Leather-wrapped, tilt and telescoping with mounted controls for audio and cruise Heated ● 1 ● ● Windows: Power with express-down on all, driver express-up with anti-pinch override ● ● Wireless charging for devices7 — ● LT PREMIER SEATING Rear seat with 60/40 split-folding seatback ● ● Seats: Premium Cloth Leather-appointed ● 1 — ● Heated seats: Driver and front passenger; includes auto-heated seats (selectable automatic activation) Rear, outboard positions 1 — ● ● ENTERTAINMENT 6-speaker sound system ● — 8-speaker Bose® premium sound system including subwoofer ● Auxiliary audio input jack for iPod®/MP3 player ● ● Chevrolet MyLink8 Radio: 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM/SiriusXM9 Radio, voice pass-through, voice recognition, Bluetooth® audio streaming,10 Pandora® Internet Radio,11 Siri Eyes Free,12 Text Message Alerts,13 and Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility14 ● ● Chevrolet MyLink8 Radio with Navigation: Includes Chevrolet MyLink Radio features plus GPS navigation system and SiriusXM NavTraffic9 and Travel Link9 with 3-month trial subscription — OnStar Basic Plan15 for five years includes select features of the OnStar RemoteLink®16 mobile app including remote start, door lock or unlock, honk your horn and flash your lights, and send destinations to your Chevrolet MyLink8 navigation screen (if equipped). Limited OnStar services include Advanced Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notification ● ● OnStar 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot for up to seven devices,17 includes data trial for 3 months or 3 GB (whichever comes first) ● ● SiriusXM Satellite Radio9 All Access Package with 3-month trial subscription ● ● SiriusXM Travel Link9 with 3-month trial subscription: Weather forecasts, fuel prices and movie listings — 18 SiriusXM NavTraffic9 with 3-month trial subscription: Save time and gas by avoiding traffic tie-ups with alternate routes — 18 USB ports:19 Two, located in front storage bin ● ● PACKAGES Comfort Package: Heated driver and front passenger seats, heated steering wheel and heated outside mirrors ● Driver Confidence Package: Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert — Driver Confidence 2 Package: Forward Collision Alert with Lane Keep Assist, Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking, following distance indicator and IntelliBeam automatic high beam assist — 6 SPECIFICATIONS 1 Requires available Comfort Package. 2 A NOTE ON CHILD SAFETY: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and the child safety seat instructions for more safety information. 3 Requires available Driver Confidence 2 Package. 4 Requires available Driver Confidence Package and Driver Confidence 2 Package. Forward Automatic Braking replaces available Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking. 5 Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. 6 Requires available Driver Confidence Package. 7 The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit my.chevrolet.com/learn. 8 Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. 9 If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about Travel Link and NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/infotainment. 10 Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. 11 Data plan rates apply. 12 Requires Chevrolet MyLink and compatible iPhone running iOS 6 or later. 13 Visit my.chevrolet.com/learn for vehicle and smartphone eligibility. 14 Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. 15 Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. 16 Requires compatible mobile device and active OnStar subscription. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. 17 Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. 18 Requires available Chevrolet MyLink with Navigation. 19 Not compatible with all devices.
Volt Premier in Siren Red Tintcoat (extra-cost color).
The Chevrolet home charging provider, Bosch, ® offers Volt owners a one-stop shopping experience for a variety of charging stations and installation options, as well as information on special programs and incentives. Visit boschevsolutions.com or call 877-805-3873 for more information. Available Level 2, 240-volt charging station. EPA-ESTIMATED FUEL ECONOMY Combined 106 MPGe/42 MPG gas EV Range 53 miles FUEL TANK (APPROXIMATE) 8.9 gallons PASSENGER VOLUME 90.3 cubic feet/seats 5 CARGO VOLUME6 10.6 cubic feet 1-888-VOLT-4-YOU ADVISOR CHEVROLET.COM/ACCESSORIES CHEVROLET.COM/WARRANTY SIRIUSXM.COM ONSTAR.COM 5-YEAR/60,000-MILE TRANSFERABLE POWERTRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY Every 2017 Chevrolet Volt comes with a 5-year/60,000-mile (whichever comes first) transferable Powertrain Limited Warranty. Plus, you get 5 years/60,000 miles (whichever comes first) of the 24/7 Roadside Assistance Program and 8 years/100,000 miles of the Courtesy Transportation Program, and much more. See dealer for details.
NEW VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY GM vehicles registered in the USA are covered for 3 years/36,000 miles (whichever comes first). The complete vehicle is covered, including tires, towing to your nearest Chevrolet dealership and cosmetic corrosion resulting from defects. Repairs will be made to correct any vehicle defect, and most warranty repairs will be made at no charge. In addition, rust-through corrosion will be covered for 6 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first). See dealer for details. Width 71.2" Front Track 60.6" Rear Track 61.8" Length 180.4" Wheelbase 106.1" Height 56.4" Experience Chevrolet Complete Care, a comprehensive coverage, warranty and protection program that comes standard with every new 2017 Chevrolet Volt lease and purchase. Simply, it is designed around you, to make it easy to keep your Chevrolet like new — and give you the confidence you deserve when you need it most. BATTERY LIMITED WARRANTY Volt battery and Voltec components are covered for 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first). The Volt battery warranty covers 161 battery components in addition to the thermal management system, charging system and electric drive components. See dealer for details.
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE OWNER BENEFIT PROGRAM. Includes two maintenance visits (oil and filter changes, tire rotations and multipoint vehicle inspections).1 8-year/100,000-mile Battery and Voltec Component Limited Warranty and Courtesy Transportation.2 5 years/60,000 miles of Roadside Assistance.2 5-year/60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.2 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty.2 6 years/100,000 miles of Rust-Through Protection.2 5 years of OnStar Basic Plan3 including select features of the RemoteLink mobile app.4 6 months of OnStar Guidance Plan.5 MAXIMUM CAPACITIES CHARGING DIMENSIONS OWNERSHIP EXTRAS WARRANTY 1 Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details. 2 Whichever comes first. See dealer for details. 3 Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. 4 Requires compatible mobile device and active OnStar subscription. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. 5 Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. 6 Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
A NOTE ON CHILD SAFETY Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information. IMPORTANT WORDS ABOUT THIS CATALOG We have tried to make this catalog comprehensive and factual. We reserve the right, however, to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, models and availability. Specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and other numbers in this catalog and other printed materials provided at the dealership or affixed to vehicles are approximations based on design and engineering drawings, prototypes and laboratory tests. Your vehicle may differ due to variations in manufacture and equipment. Since some information may have been updated since the time of printing, please check with your Chevrolet dealer for complete details. Chevrolet reserves the right to lengthen or shorten the model year for any product for any reason or to start and end model years at different times. Certain vehicle features may lose their usefulness over time due to obsolescence from technological changes. Unless otherwise noted, all claims based on GM Compact Car segment and latest available competitive information. Excludes other GM vehicles.
SPARE TIRE INFORMATION There is no standard jack or spare tire in the 2017 Chevrolet Volt. Your vehicle has a tire sealant and compressor kit that uses a liquid tire sealant to temporarily seal up to a one-quarter-inch puncture in the tread area of the tire. After using the tire inﬂator kit, it is recommended that you take the tire to an authorized retailer for inspection and repair as soon as possible, but at least within 100 miles of driving. The tire sealant cannot seal and inﬂate sidewall damage, punctures larger than one-quarter inch, or a tire that has unseated from the wheel. The sealant can only be used on one tire and for one time before its expiration date. CHEVROLET OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE Chevrolet is committed to enhancing the vehicle shopping and ownership experience through a wide array of programs. Visit chevrolet.com to build and price, find a vehicle, request a quote, compare vehicles, find financial tools or track your vehicle order. You’ll also find information about 24-hour Roadside Assistance, Courtesy Transportation, Customer Assistance, GM Mobility, safety and current incentives. CHEVROLET.COM/SAFETY Chevrolet is committed to keeping you and your family safe — from the start of your journey to your destination. That’s why every Chevrolet is designed with a comprehensive list of safety and security features to help give you peace of mind.
GMMOBILITY.COM (1-800-323-9935) GM Mobility℠ offers financial assistance for eligible adaptive equipment to make automotive travel easier for persons with disabilities or special transportation needs. To learn more about special GM Mobility offers, visit gmmobility.com. THE BUYPOWER CARD The Chevrolet BuyPower Card — Every purchase you make with the BuyPower Card from Capital One* helps you earn toward an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle. There’s no limit on the amount you can earn or redeem, and your Earnings don’t expire. Visit chevroletbuypowercard.com/catalogs.
* Capital One, N.A. is the issuer of the BuyPower Card. General Motors (“GM”) is responsible for the operation and administration of the Earnings program. GM, the GM logo, Chevrolet, the Chevrolet logo, and the slogans, emblems, vehicle model names, vehicle body designs and other marks appearing in this catalog are the trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. ©2016 OnStar. All rights reserved. SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. Bose is a registered trademark of the Bose Corp. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such mark by Chevrolet is under license.
©2016 General Motors. All rights reserved. March 2016 IMPORTANT INFORMATION TWITTER.COM/CHEVROLET YOUTUBE.COM/CHEVROLET FACEBOOK.COM/CHEVROLET