Chevrolet Camaro 2015. Brochure.
SOUL MEETS BODY. There’s an urge that drives you. A reflection of your inner self that’s mirrored in sheet metal and powered by bold, purposeful design. With power and confidence, you advance in leaps and bounds. All while satisfying your deepest desires. This isn’t just a machine. It’s a muse. The 2015 Chevrolet Camaro. Camaro 2SS Coupe in Black with available features and dealerinstalled Chevrolet Accessories.
ONE OF THE BIGGEST DRAWS OF the CAMARO IS ITS SCINTILLATING SKIN.
KELLEY BLUE BOOK’S KBB.COM1 Camaro 2SS Coupe in Black with available features and dealerinstalled Chevrolet Accessories. 1 From 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Review on Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
- EXTERIOR DESIGN 1 2 3 ALL EYES ON YOU. 1.
- Power-folding convertible top and available rally stripes. 2.
- Available high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps with signature LED halo rings — included with RS Package. 3.
- Functional hood air extractor (Z/28 shown).
LOOK AT ME. Iconic styling that’s impossible to ignore. Athletic and aerodynamic. Determined and deliberate. Unmistakable presence with performance that proves it. Status amplified. Available on LT and SS, the RS Package includes 20-inch Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels.1 It comes with distinctive HID headlamps featuring LED halo rings, plus LED taillamps.
It also offers a body-color shark fin antenna, roof ditch moldings2 and a rear spoiler. Wheel ATTITUDE. Camaro turns heads with a variety of wheel designs, including the standard 18-inch Silver-painted aluminum on LS, the 20-inch Bright Silver-painted aluminum1 on SS and the 20-inch forgedaluminum Black-painted 10-spoke1 on ZL1.
Camaro 1SS Convertible in Red Rock Metallic with available RS Package and available features. 1 These wheels are paired with summer-only tires. Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to gmaccessorieszone.com or see your dealer. 2 Coupe only.
1 2 3 4 TECHNOLOGY ALL SYSTEMS GO. 1. Available color Head-Up Display (HUD). Performance at eye level. 2. Available Chevrolet MyLink1 with Navigation and more — on command. 3. Available rear vision camera. Watches your back. 4. Driver Information Center. Details at a glance. 1 Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Camaro does not include CD player. Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
CHEVROLET MYLINK. With Bluetooth® wireless technology,1 available Chevrolet MyLink2 lets you make calls, stream music, access contacts and more using spoken commands or the 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen display.
SIRI EYES FREE. If you own a compatible iPhone, ® you can use Siri Eyes Free3 to listen to text, access your calendar, get game scores, weather and more. MOBILE APPS. With the myChevrolet4 and OnStar RemoteLink®5 mobile apps, you can start your vehicle remotely,6 check diagnostics, contact roadside assistance, schedule routine maintenance and more. 1 Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Camaro does not include CD player. 2 Go to gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. 3 Requires available Chevrolet MyLink and compatible iPhone running iOS 6 or later.
4 Requires Apple iOS or Android platform. 5 Available on select Apple, Android, BlackBerry and Windows devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires active OnStar subscription, which is standard for six months. 6 Requires automatic transmission and factory-installed and enabled remote start.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Camaro 2SS interior with available Inferno Orange Interior Accent Trim Package and other available features.
ALMOST GOT OUT AND LIFTED THE HOOD TO CONFIRM THAT THIS CHEVROLET CAMARO 2LT WAS THE V6 MODEL. ” — autoweek CAMARO 0 60 6.4 IN TO SECONDS2 323 MPG1 HWY hp 30 3.6L DUAL OVERHEAD CAM V6 ENGINE. Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing make for a powerfully efficient V6. Not only does it deliver 323 horsepower and propel you from 0 to 60 in 6.4 seconds, 2 it also offers an EPA-estimated 30 MPG on the highway.1 4.5-LINK INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION.
Camaro elevates finesse and balance to an art form with an independent rear suspension that hugs corners with smooth confidence. STANDARD 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION. Camaro further tempers power with control, featuring a standard 6-speed manual transmission in addition to StabiliTrak® and Traction Control. You’ll stay grounded in all sorts of weather and road conditions. 1 EPA-estimated 30 MPG highway for Camaro 2LS Coupe. 2 Camaro 2LS Coupe.
Camaro 2LT Convertible in Blue Velvet Metallic with available RS Package and available features.
CAMARO SS Camaro SS Coupe in Bright Yellow (extra-cost color) with available 1LE Performance Package and available RS Package. Track-tested. Uniquely tuned. SS-specific stabilizer bars and dampers. Limited-slip differential. Brembo® brakes. 20-inch wheels and Pirelli® P ZERO™ highperformance summer-only tires.3 426 MPG1 HWY hp 24 0 60 4.7 IN TO SECONDS2 PURE ADRENALINE. 1 EPA-estimated 24 MPG highway for Camaro SS. 2 Camaro SS Coupe with manual transmission.
3 Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GMapproved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to gmaccessorieszone.com or see your dealer.
- 2 3 1 LIGHT YOUR FIRE. 1.
- Available 1LE Performance Package— competition ready. TREMEC® 6-speed manual transmission. FE6 Performance Ride and Handling Suspension. Upgraded chassis and body structure. 3.91 final-drive ratio. 20-inch forged-aluminum wheels. Goodyear® Eagle® F1 Supercar® Gen 2 summer-only tires.1 Shown with available dual-mode performance exhaust. 2.
- Six-speed manual transmission with launch control. 0 to 60 in 4.72 seconds. 426 horsepower. EPA-estimated 24 MPG on the highway.3 3. Available RECARO® driver and front passenger performance seats. 1 Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to gmaccessorieszone.com or see your dealer. 2 Camaro SS Coupe with manual transmission. 3 EPA-estimated 24 MPG highway for Camaro SS.
CAMARO ZL1 Camaro ZL1 Coupe in Silver Ice Metallic. The most technologically advanced Camaro ever. 0 60IN TO 3.9SECONDS1 580 lb.-ft. torque hp 556 1 Camaro ZL1 Coupe with available automatic transmission.
- 1 2 3 ZL1 COUPE LAPPED nürburgring IN 7:41.27. 1. All-aluminum 6.2L supercharged V8 roars through a dual-mode exhaust. 2.
- Magnetorheological shocks adjust damping levels up to 1,000 times per second for top responsiveness and control. Performance Traction Management (PTM) on ZL1 Coupe combines Magnetic Ride Control, ™ launch control, Traction Control and StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control for racetrack performance. 3. ZL1 Convertible. All the best of ZL1, plus the open air.
CAMARO Z/28 Camaro Z/28 Coupe in Summit White. “This is America’s track star. ” — car and driver 7:37.47 nürburgring lap at 505 lb.-ft. torque hp 481
- 1 2 3 ENGINEERED BY PERFORMANCE PERFECTIONISTS. 1. Front RECARO® performance bucket seats and flat-bottom steering wheel. 2.
- Hand-assembled LS7 V8 — the most powerful naturally aspirated, regular production GM small block V8 ever. 3.
- 19-inch Black forged-aluminum wheels with Pirelli® P Zero™ Trofeo R summer-only tires.1 1 Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to gmaccessorieszone.com or see your dealer.
accessories Camaro 2LT in Red Hot with available dealer-installed 20" Black Painted Aluminum Wheels and Black Appearance Package including Black Fender Hash Marks, painted Front End Splitter, painted Grille, painted Blade Spoiler and painted Engine Cover from Chevrolet Accessories.
- 1 2 3 MAKE YOUR CAMARO A TRUE ORIGINAL WITH A VAST ARRAY OF ACCESSORY CHOICES. 1. Black fender hash marks add classic “race car” flavor. 2. Body-color engine cover and strut tower brace. 3.
- Five-spoke black-painted 20-inch wheels offer a custom look. Available ZL1 performance brakes also shown.
peace of mind YOUR COMprehensive OWNER BENEFIT PROGRAM. 2 years/24,000 miles of included Scheduled Maintenance.5 5 years/100,000 miles of Roadside Assistance6 and Courtesy Transportation.6 5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.6 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty.6 6 years/100,000 miles of Rust-Through Protection.6 5 years of OnStar Basic Plan including RemoteLink Key Fob Services.2 6 months of OnStar Directions & Connections® Plan.7 1 Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services.
See onstar.com for details and system limitations. 2 Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details. 3 Requires automatic transmission and factory-installed and enabled remote start. 4 Capabilities vary by model. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. 5 Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations (excludes Camaro ZL1 and 1LE) according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Does not include air filters. Maximum of four service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details. 6 Whichever comes first. See dealer for details. 7 Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. peace of mind Camaro 2SS Coupe in Black with available features. We’re with you all the way. Chevrolet Complete Care reflects our commitment to you and your new Camaro. We’ve got you covered with 2 years of included Scheduled Maintenance and 5 years of Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation.
onstar basic plan. Stay connected to everyone and everything that matters with the OnStar Basic Plan1 included with your Camaro. You’ll get OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services,2 so you can remotely start your car,3 lock and unlock your doors, and activate your horn and lights from anywhere — using your smartphone or other mobile device. Plus, when you opt in for OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics,4 we’ll run monthly checks of your vehicle’s engine, transmission, antilock brakes and more. And if you sign up for Dealer Maintenance Notification, we can send your diagnostic report directly to your preferred dealer to make scheduling service simple.
For Emergency Services, Stolen Vehicle Assistance and other Advisor-based services, see additional OnStar plans.
- CONVERTIBLE TOP COLORS
- BEIGE EXTERIOR COLORS INTERIOR COLORS BLACK GRAY BEIGE BLACK ZL1 INFERNO ORANGE BLUE Black
- Blue Velvet Metallic1
- Red Rock Metallic1 — Crystal Red Tintcoat1, 2, 3 — Red Hot — Bright Yellow 1, 2 — Ashen Gray Metallic
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Summit White
- Chevrolet Performance Stripe Wheels 21" 5-Spoke Wheel with Red Flange Stripe and Black Spokes 21" Multi-Spoke Chrome Wheel Black-Painted Rear Spoiler Upper Grille Insert personalize your camaro at chevrolet.com/accessories dealer-installeD accessories Colors Black CRYSTAL RED TINTCOAT1, 2, 3 ASHEN GRAY METALLIC blue velvet MEtallic1 RED HOT SILVER ICE METALLIC RED ROCK METALLIC1 BRIGHT YELLOW1, 2 SUMMIT WHITE 18" Silver-Painted Aluminum (Standard on LS and 1LT) 20" Forged-Aluminum Black-Painted 10-Spoke4 (Standard on ZL1; available on SS6) 19" Bright Silver-Painted Aluminum (Standard on 2LT, shown) Polished-Aluminum (Available on 1LT and 2LT) 20" Forged-Aluminum Bright 5-Spoke4 (Available on ZL1) 19" Black Forged-Aluminum4 (Standard on Z/28) 20"Polished-Aluminum4 (AvailableonLT5 andSS,shown) BrightSilver-PaintedAluminum4 (StandardonSS;availableonLT5) Black Convertible Top Beige Convertible Top 1 Not available on Z/28. 2 Extra-cost color. 3 Not available on LS. 4 These wheels are paired with summer-only tires. Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to gmaccessorieszone.com or see your dealer. 5 Requires available RS Package. 6 Available on SS Coupe with 1LE Performance Package.
Blue-Accented Leather Appointments1 (Available on 2LT and 2SS) Inferno Orange-Accented Leather Appointments1 (Available on 2LT and 2SS) Black Cloth (LS) Gray Cloth (LS) Black Sport Cloth (1LT and 1SS) Gray Leather Appointments (2LT and 2SS) Beige Leather Appointments (2LT and 2SS) Gray Sport Cloth (1LT and 1SS) Beige Sport Cloth (1LT and 1SS) Black Leather Appointments (2LT and 2SS) Fabrics Black Leather Appointments and Sueded Microfiber Seating Surfaces (ZL1) RECARO® Seats with Black Leather Appointments and Sueded Microfiber Seating Surfaces (Z/28) 1 Extra-cost color.
PERFORMANCE CAMARO V6 CAMARO SS CAMARO SS WITH 1LE PERFORMANCE PACKAGE CAMARO zl1 CAMARO z/28 ENGINE 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT 6.2L LS3 V8, aluminum block and heads (manual) 6.2L L99 V8, aluminum block and heads (automatic) 6.2L LS3 V8, aluminum block and heads 6.2L LSA supercharged V8, aluminum block and heads 7.0L LS7 V8, aluminum block and heads BORE AND STROKE — 4.06 in.
x 3.62 in. 4.06 in. x 3.62 in. 4.06 in. x 3.62 in. 4.13 in. x 4.00 in. COMPRESSION RATIO 11.5:1 10.7:1 (manual); 10.4:1 (automatic) 10.7:1 9.1:1 11.0:1 HORSEPOWER 323 @ 6800 rpm 426 @ 5900 rpm (manual) 400 @ 5900 rpm (automatic) 426 @ 5900 rpm 580 @ 6000 rpm 505 @ 6100 rpm TORQUE 278 lb.-ft. @ 4800 rpm 420 lb.-ft. @ 4600 rpm (manual) 410 lb.-ft. @ 4300 rpm (automatic) 420 lb.-ft. @ 4600 rpm 556 lb.-ft. @ 4200 rpm 481 lb.-ft. @ 4800 rpm REDLINE 7000 rpm 6600 rpm (manual); 6200 rpm (automatic) 6600 rpm 6200 rpm 7000 rpm AXLE RATIO 3.27:1 (1LS, LT); 2.92:1 (2LS) 3.45:1 (manual); 3.27:1 (automatic) 3.91:1 3.73:1 (manual); 3.23:1 (automatic) 3.91:1 O TO 60 6.4 seconds (2LS) 5.9 seconds (1LS and LT Coupe) 4.7 seconds (manual Coupe) 4.8 seconds (automatic Coupe) 4.7 seconds 4.0 seconds (manual Coupe) 3.9 seconds (automatic Coupe) 4.2 seconds (manual Convertible) 4.1 seconds (automatic Convertible) 3.98 seconds QUARTER MILE 14.8 seconds @ 93 mph (2LS) 14.3 seconds @ 98 mph (1LS, manual LT Coupe) 14.4 seconds @ 98 mph (automatic LT Coupe) 12.9 seconds @ 113 mph (manual Coupe) 13.3 seconds @ 105 mph (automatic Coupe) 12.9 seconds @ 113 mph 12.1 seconds @ 120 mph (manual Coupe) 12.0 seconds @ 119 mph (automatic Coupe) 12.4 seconds @ 117 mph (manual Convertible) 12.3 seconds @ 117 mph (automatic Convertible) 12.04 seconds @ 122 mph SKID PAD (MAXIMUM LATERAL ACCELERATION) .80 g (LS); .82 g (LT); .90 g (LT with RS Package) .90 g 1.0 g 1.0 g (Coupe); .98 g (Convertible) 1.08 g TOP SPEED 155 mph (113 mph LS, 1LT with 18" wheels) 155 mph 155 mph 180 mph (manual Coupe) 184 mph (automatic Coupe) 155 mph (manual Convertible) 155 mph (automatic Convertible) 172 mph (with wicker) 174 mph (without wicker — production spec) NÜRBURGRING LAP TIME — 8:19 (Coupe) — 7:41.27 (Coupe) 7:37.47 BRAKING SYSTEM 4-wheel disc with 4-wheel ABS Front 1-piece 14" rotors with Brembo® 4-piston calipers and rear 1-piece 14.4" rotors with Brembo 4-piston calipers; 4-wheel ABS Front 1-piece 14" rotors with red-painted Brembo 4-piston calipers and rear 1-piece 14.4" rotors with red-painted Brembo 4-piston calipers; 4-wheel ABS Front 2-piece 14.6" rotors with Brembo 6-piston calipers and rear 1-piece 14.4" rotors with Brembo 4-piston calipers; 4-wheel ABS Front 15.5" Brembo carbon ceramic rotors with 6-piston calipers and rear 15.3" Brembo carbon ceramic rotors with 4-piston calipers; 4-wheel ABS BRAKING DISTANCE 60 to 0 in 123 ft.
(LT with RS Package and 20" wheels) 60 to 0 in 128 ft. (LT with 19" wheels) 60 to 0 in 132 ft. (LS, 1LT with 18" wheels) 60 to 0 in 123 ft. 60 to 0 in 120 ft. 60 to 0 in 126 ft. 60 to 0 in 113.8 ft. Capable of 1.5 g in deceleration CURB WEIGHT 3,722 lbs. (automatic LT Coupe) 3,719 lbs. (1LS and manual LT Coupe) 3,908 lbs. (manual 1SS Coupe) 3,946 lbs. (automatic 1SS Coupe) 3,875 lbs. 4,120 lbs. manual (Coupe) 4,374 lbs. manual (Convertible) 3,820 lbs.
POWER-TO-WEIGHT — 9.17:1 (curb weight/horsepower) (manual Coupe) 9.1:1 (curb weight/horsepower) 7.1:1 (curb weight/horsepower) (Coupe) 7.55:1 (curb weight/horsepower) (Convertible) 7.6:1 (curb weight/horsepower) STABILIZER BARS (DIAMETER IN MILLIMETERS) — 23.0mm front; 24.0mm rear 27.0mm front; 28.0mm rear 25.0mm front; 28.0mm rear (Coupe) 23.0mm front; 26.0mm rear (Convertible) 25.0mm front; 26.0mm rear WHEELS 20" x 8" aluminum front; 20" x 9" aluminum rear (LT with RS Package) 20" x 8" aluminum front; 20" x 9" aluminum rear 20" x 10" forged-aluminum front; 20" x 11" forged-aluminum rear 20" x 10" forged-aluminum front; 20" x 11" forged-aluminum rear 19" x 11" forged-aluminum front; 19" x 11.5" forged-aluminum rear TIRES BFGoodrich® Radial T/A (P245/55R18) (LS, 1LT) Pirelli® P ZERO Nero™ (P245/50R19) (1LT with available 19" wheels, 2LT) Pirelli P ZERO™ (P245/45R20 front; P275/40R20 rear)1 (LT with RS Package) Pirelli P ZERO (245/45R20 front; 275/40R20 rear)1 Goodyear® Eagle® F1 Supercar® Gen 2 (P285/35ZR20)1 Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar Gen 2 (P285/35ZR20 front; P305/35ZR20 rear)1 Pirelli P Zero™ Trofeo R (305/30ZR19)1 WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION (F/R) 51.8/48.2 (manual Coupe) 52.2/47.8 (automatic Coupe) 51.8/48.2 (manual Coupe) 52.2/47.8 (automatic Coupe) 51.8/48.2 52.4/47.6 (Coupe) 51.6/48.4 (Convertible) 53/47 1 Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability.
Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to gmaccessorieszone.com or see your dealer.
1 Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. 2 Go to gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. 3 XM satellite service is available only in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. 4 Camaro 2LS offers an EPA-estimated 19 MPG city/30 highway. 5 Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Camaro does not include CD player. 6 Not compatible with all devices. 7 These wheels are paired with summer-only tires. Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability.
Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to gmaccessorieszone.com or see your dealer.
Select vehicle features CAMARO 1LS 3.6L 323-hp V6 engine with Direct Injection 6-speed manual transmission with Hill Hold feature Dual-outlet stainless steel exhaust with polished tips OnStar®1 Directions & Connections® Plan for the first six months, including Turn-by-Turn Navigation 18" Silver-painted aluminum wheels Power door locks and windows Cruise control with Set and Resume Speed Steering wheel-mounted controls for audio and cruise Floor mats Bluetooth® wireless technology2 for select phones SiriusXM Satellite Radio3 All Access Package with 3-month trial subscription CAMARO 2LS In addition to or replacing 1LS features, 2LS includes: 6-speed automatic transmission with TAPshift® manual shift control 30 MPG highway4 2.92 rear axle ratio CAMARO 1LT In addition to or replacing 2LS features, 1LT includes: Rear Vision Package (Convertible) Projector-style foglamps Sport Cloth seats 6-way power driver and front passenger seats Chevrolet MyLink5 Radio with 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen USB port6 SiriusXM Satellite Radio3 All Access Package with 12-month subscription CAMARO 2LT In addition to or replacing 1LT features, 2LT includes: Rear Vision Package (Coupe) 19" Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels Front heated leather-appointed seating Color Driver Information Center Color Head-Up Display (HUD) 4-pack auxiliary gauges Boston Acoustics® premium sound system CAMARO 1SS In addition to or replacing 1LT features, 1SS includes: 6.2L 426-hp V8 engine Limited-slip rear differential Electric Power Steering Brembo® 4-piston ventilated disc brakes 20" Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels7 SS-specific front and rear fascias SS-specific seat embroidery CAMARO 2SS In addition to or replacing 1SS features, 2SS includes: Rear Vision Package Front heated leather-appointed seating Color Driver Information Center Color Head-Up Display (HUD) 4-pack auxiliary gauges Boston Acoustics premium sound system CAMARO ZL1 6.2L 580-hp supercharged Gen IV small block V8 engine TREMEC® TR6060 6-speed manual transmission with short-throw shifter Magnetic Ride Control Performance Traction Management (Coupe) Brembo 6-piston fixed front calipers, 4-piston rear calipers 20" forged-aluminum Black-painted 10-spoke wheels7 Remote vehicle starter system (requires available automatic transmission) Sueded microfiber seating surfaces Heated front seats Leather-wrapped flat-bottom steering wheel SiriusXM Satellite Radio3 All Access Package with 12-month subscription CAMARO Z/28 7.0L 505-hp LS7 V8 engine with dry-sump oil system TREMEC TR6060 6-speed manual transmission with close-ratio gearset Limited-slip differential with helical gearset Z/28 performance spool-valve dampers Performance Traction Management Brembo 6-piston front/4-piston rear monoblock calipers with carbon ceramic discs 19" Black forged-aluminum wheels Z/28-specific aerodynamic treatments, including front splitter, side rocker panels, fender flares, rear spoiler and rear diffuser RECARO® performance front bucket seats SiriusXM Satellite Radio3 All Access Package with 3-month trial subscription
specifications 1 Requires available RS Package. 2 Convertible only. 3 Coupe only. 4 Not available with automatic transmission. 5 Requires 1LE Performance Package. 6 Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and the child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
7 Requires available automatic transmission.
- STANDARD AVAILABLE — NOT AVAILABLE 1LS COUPE 2LS COUPE 1LT 2LT 1SS 2SS ZL1 Z/28 Exterior Body-colorroofditchmoldings andsharkfinantenna Defogger:Rear-window,electric
- Fascias:Frontandrear,bodycolor,SS-specific,withunique frontgrilleandrearairdiffuser ZL1-specific,withfront splitterandrearairdiffuser Z/28-specific,withfrontsplitter, fenderflares,rockerpanelsand rearairdiffuser Foglamps:Projector-style, integralinfrontfascia — Headlamps:High-intensity dischargewithintegralLED halorings Hood:Aluminumwith AshenGray-painted carbon-fiberinsert Aluminumwithexposed carbon-fiberweaveinsert Mirrors:Heated,body-color, power-adjustable;driver-side auto-dimming — Power-foldingconvertibletop, featuresacousticalfoamin headlinerforreducedwind androadnoise2 — Spoiler:Rear ZL1-specific Z/28-specific StripePackages:Rally(CyberGray, White,Orange,SilverorBlack) ZL1(roofanddecklidinGray; decklidonlywhenavailable sunroofisordered)3 — Tonneaucover2 — 1LS COUPE 2LS COUPE 1LT 2LT 1SS 2SS ZL1 Z/28 Engine/Chassis Engine:3.6LV6withDirect InjectionandVariableValve Timing;323hp,278lb.-ft.of torque 6.2LV8;426hp,420lb.-ft. oftorque(manual);400hp, 410lb.-ft.oftorque(automatic) 6.2LsuperchargedGenIVsmall blockV8;580hp,556lb.-ft. oftorque 7.0LLS7V8;505hp,481lb.-ft. oftorque Exhaustsystem:Dual-outlet stainlesssteelwithpolishedtips Dual-modeperformancewith quadoutlets PerformanceTraction Management(PTM
- Suspension:4-wheel independent,sport 4-wheelindependent, performance(uniquelytuned toCoupeorConvertible) MagneticRideControlwithSport, TourandTrack3 modes DSSV(DynamicSuspensionSpool Valve)dampers Steering:Power,variable-ratio ElectricPowerSteering(EPS) assist Transmission:6-speedmanual 6-speedautomaticwithoverdrive; includessteeringwheelmountedTAPshiftcontrols 6-speedmanualwith short-throwshifter 6-speedmanualwithclose-ratio gearsetandshort-throwshifter 1LS COUPE 2LS COUPE 1LT 2LT 1SS 2SS ZL1 Z/28 SafETy&Security Airbags:6 Dual-stagefrontaland side-impactfordriverandfront passenger(Coupe/Convertible); head-curtainside-impactfor frontandrearoccupants(Coupe); headandthoraxside-impact fordriverandfrontpassenger (Convertible);includesPassenger SensingSystem
- Brakes:4-wheelantilockdisc 4-wheelantilockdisc;ventilated; Brembo®4-pistoncalipers 4-wheelantilockdisc;ventilated 2-piecefrontand1-piecerear rotors;Brembo6-pistonfixed frontand4-pistonrearcalipers 4-wheelantilockdisc;Brembo carbonceramicmatrix ventilated2-piecerotors;fixed monoblock6-pistonfrontand 4-pistonrearcalipers Daytimerunninglamps
- Head-UpDisplay(HUD),color — RearVisionPackage:Rearvision camera,radiowithrearvision cameradisplayandRearPark Assist(Coupe) (Convertible) RemoteKeylessEntry
- Remotevehiclestartersystem7 — StabiliTrakElectronic StabilityControlSystem withTractionControl
- Theft-deterrentsystem: PASS-Key®III
- TirePressureMonitoringSystem (excludessparetirewhen equipped
- STANDARD AVAILABLE — NOT AVAILABLE 1LS COUPE 2LS COUPE 1LT 2LT 1SS 2SS ZL1 Z/28 Interior Air conditioning: Single-zone manual
- 1 Bluetooth®wirelesstechnology 2 forselectphones
- Center console: Floor, includes armrest and auxiliary audio input jack
- Doorlocks:Power-programmable withlockoutprotection
- DriverInformationCenter(DIC): Drivercustomization,warning messages,Oil-LifeMonitor, compass,tripodometerand programmablemenufunctions; monochromatic DriverInformation Center(DIC),color Gaugecluster,auxiliary: Oilpressure,batteryvoltage,oil temperatureandtransmission fluidtemperaturegauges; locatedinlowercenterconsole Superchargerboostgauge (replacestransmissionfluid temperaturegauge) Lighting:Frontreadinglamps andinteriordomewith illuminatedentry Red,interioraccent OnStar3 Directions&Connections Planforthefirstsixmonths
- Poweroutlets:Twoauxiliary, 12-volt
- Shifter:Leather-wrapped Suededmicrofiber-wrappedshift knobandshiftboot Steeringwheel:Mountedcontrols foraudioandcruise Leather-wrapped Leather-wrapped,flat-bottom Suededmicrofiber-wrapped, flat-bottom Sunroof:Powerwithexpress-open andventingfeature6 — 1LS COUPE 2LS COUPE 1LT 2LT 1SS 2SS ZL1 Z/28 Interior(continued) UniversalHomeRemote: 3-channelprogrammable, includesgaragedooropener — Windows:Powerwithdriverand passengerexpress-up/-down; rear-windowexpress-up/-down7
- Seating Frontsportbucketswithpower reclineandadjustablehead restraints;rearfoldingwithtrunk pass-through(Coupe),fixedrear seatback(Convertible — FrontRECARO®performance buckets
- FrontRECAROperformance buckets;rearfoldingwithtrunk pass-through(Coupe — 8 9 — Heated,leather-appointeddriver andfrontpassengerseats — Heated,leather-appointed driverandfrontpassengerseats withsuededmicrofiberseating surfaces — AudioSystems 6-speaker AM/FM stereo system with CD player and MP3 playback, music navigator and Graphic Information Display; includes outside temperature display — 10 Chevrolet MyLink11 Radio: AM/FM stereo, speed-compensated volume, digital clock, Bluetooth audio streaming,2 auxiliary audio input jack, USB port,12 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen, smartphone integration, Gracenote® database and enhanced voice recognition — Chevrolet MyLink11 Radio with Navigation: Includes Chevrolet MyLink Radio features plus GPS navigation system and SiriusXM NavTraffic13 with 12-month subscription — 1LS COUPE 2LS COUPE 1LT 2LT 1SS 2SS ZL1 Z/28 AudioSystems(continued) Boston Acoustics® premium 245-watt system with nine speakers (Coupe), eight speakers (Convertible — SiriusXM Satellite Radio13 All Access Package: 3-month subscription 12-month subscription USBport12 — Wheels 18"Silver-paintedaluminum — 19"BrightSilver-painted aluminum — 19"polished-aluminum — 20"polished-aluminum14 — 15 15 — 20"BrightSilver-painted aluminum14 — 15 15 — 20"forged-aluminum Black-painted10-spoke14 20" forged-aluminum bright 5-spoke14 — 19"Blackforged-aluminum14
- Packages RSPackage — 20"BrightSilver-paintedaluminumwheels,14 high-intensitydischargeheadlampswithintegral LEDhalorings,separatedaytimerunninglamps,LEDtaillamps,body-colorsharkfinant enna, body-colorroofditchmoldingsandrearspoiler 1LEPerformancePackage — 20"x10"frontand20"x11"rearBlackforged-aluminumwheels,P285/35ZR20Performance tires,14 3.91axleratio,(FE6)PerformanceRideandHandlingsuspensionwithspecificstabiliz er bars,upgradedhalfshafts,redBrembobrakecalipers,tower-to-towerbraceand6-spee dmanual transmission;alsoincludesspecificfrontsplitterandrearspoilerinBlack,matte-B lackhood wrap,andflat-bottomsteeringwheelandshifterwithsuededmicrofiberappointments6 ,16 InfernoOrange InteriorAccentTrimPackage — BlackinteriorwithInfernoOrange-accentedseats,doortrimandinstrumentpanelappl iquéand InfernoOrange-accentedstitchingonsteeringwheel,shiftknob,doorarmrests,cente rconsole andseats BlueInteriorAccentTrimPackage — BlackinteriorwithBlue-accentedseats,doortrimandinstrumentpanelappliquéandBl ueaccentedstitchingonsteeringwheel,shiftknob,doorarmrests,centerconsoleandsea ts SuededMicrofiberPackage — 4 4
- Suededmicrofiber-wrappedsteeringwheel,shiftknobandshiftboot(withmanualtrans mission)
chevRolet.com/accessories chevrolet.com/warranty siriusxm.com onstar.com dimensions maximum capacities ownership extras warranty 1 Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. 100,000-mile/5-year transferable powertrain limited warranty Every 2015 Chevrolet passenger car, light-duty truck, SUV and crossover comes with a 100,000-mile/5-year (whichever comes first) transferable Powertrain Limited Warranty. Plus, you get 100,000 miles/5 years (whichever comes first) of the 24/7 Roadside Assistance Program, the Courtesy Transportation Program, and much more. See dealer for details.
NEW VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY GM vehicles registered in the USA are covered for 36,000 miles/3 years (whichever comes first). The complete vehicle is covered, including tires, towing to your nearest Chevrolet dealership and cosmetic corrosion resulting from defects. Repairs will be made to correct any vehicle defect, and most warranty repairs will be made at no charge. In addition, rust-through corrosion will be covered for 100,000 miles/6 years (whichever comes first). See dealer for details.
75.5" 76.9" (Z/28) 190.6" 192.3" (Z/28) 54.2" (COUPE) 54.7" (CONVERTIBLE) 52.4" (Z/28) 63.7" 66.14" (Z/28) 112.3" 64.1" (LS, LT) 63.7" (SS, ZL1) 64.65" (Z/28) EPA-estimated fuel economy 3.6L V6 with manual transmission (1LS/LT) 17 MPG city/28 highway/20 combined 3.6L V6 with automatic transmission (LT) 18 MPG city/27 highway/21 combined 3.6L V6 with automatic transmission (2LS) 19 MPG city/30 highway/22 combined 6.2L V8 with automatic transmission (SS) 15 MPG city/24 highway/18 combined 6.2L V8 with manual transmission (SS) 16 MPG city/24 highway/19 combined 6.2L SC V8 with manual transmission (ZL1) 14 MPG city/19 highway/16 combined 6.2L SC V8 with automatic transmission (ZL1) 12 MPG city/18 highway/14 combined 7.0L V8 with manual transmission (Z/28) 13 MPG city/19 highway/15 combined fuel tank (approximate) 19 gallons cargo volume 1 (CUBIC FEET) 11.3 (Coupe) 10.2 (Convertible, top up)
important information GM, the GM logo, Chevrolet, the Chevrolet logo, and the slogans, emblems, vehicle model names, vehicle body designs and other marks appearing in this catalog are the trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. ©2014 OnStar. All rights reserved. SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such mark by Chevrolet is under license. BFGoodrich is a registered trademark of Goodrich Corporation. Boston Acoustics is a registered trademark of Boston Acoustics Inc.
RECARO is a registered trademark of RECARO GmbH & Co. TREMEC is a registered trademark of Transmisiones Y Equipos Mecanicos, S.A. de C.V. Brembo is a registered trademark of Brembo S.p.A. ©2014 General Motors. All rights reserved. August 2014 CHEVROLET OWNER CENTER (MY.CHEVROLET.COM) Everything you need to know. Anything you need to do. Your Chevrolet Owner Center makes it easy. Create your account today to get the most out of your new vehicle. Get special alerts and offers, schedule service, review your maintenance schedule, and view how-to videos specifically for your vehicle. All online, anytime.
Visit the Owner Center today to register or take a tour.
Chevrolet Complete Care Every new 2015 Chevrolet Camaro comes with 2 years/ 24,000 miles of scheduled maintenance that includes oil and filter changes and multipoint vehicle inspections. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of four service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details. ENGINES Chevrolet products are equipped with engines produced by GM Powertrain or other suppliers to GM worldwide.
The engines in Chevrolet products may also be used in other GM makes and models.
ASSEMBLY Chevrolet vehicles and their components are assembled or produced by different operating units of General Motors, its subsidiaries or suppliers to GM worldwide. We sometimes find it necessary to produce Chevrolet vehicles with different or differently sourced components than originally scheduled. Since some options may be unavailable when your vehicle is assembled, we suggest you verify that your vehicle includes the equipment you ordered and that, if there were changes, they are acceptable to you.
ONSTAR OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly.
See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
IMPORTANT WORDS ABOUT THIS CATALOG We have tried to make this catalog comprehensive and factual. We reserve the right, however, to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, models and availability. Specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and other numbers in this catalog and other printed materials provided at the dealership or affixed to vehicles are approximations based on design and engineering drawings, prototypes and laboratory tests. Your vehicle may differ due to variations in manufacture and equipment. Since some information may have been updated since the time of printing, please check with your Chevrolet dealer for complete details.
Chevrolet reserves the right to lengthen or shorten the model year for any product for any reason or to start and end model years at different times. Certain vehicle features may lose their usefulness over time due to obsolescence from technological changes. Unless otherwise noted, all claims based on GM Sports Car segment and latest available competitive information. Excludes other GM vehicles.
TIRES Some Camaro models come equipped with summer-only tires that tend to wear faster and are more susceptible to damage from road hazards or curb impact than standard profile tires. This type of damage is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. See your dealer for proper tire selection. SPARE TIRE INFORMATION There is no standard jack or spare tire in the 2015 Chevrolet Camaro. Each vehicle (excluding Z/28) has a tire sealant and compressor kit that uses a liquid tire sealant to temporarily seal up to a one-quarter-inch puncture in the tread area of the tire. After using the tire inflator kit, it is recommended that you take the tire to an authorized retailer for inspection and repair as soon as possible, but at least within 100 miles of driving.
The tire sealant cannot seal and inflate sidewall damage, punctures larger than one-quarter inch, or a tire that has unseated from the wheel. The sealant can only be used on one tire and for one time before its expiration date.
chevrolet ownership experience Chevrolet is committed to enhancing the vehicle shopping and ownership experience through a wide array of programs. Visit chevrolet.com to build and price, find a vehicle, request a quote, compare vehicles, find financial tools or track your vehicle order. You’ll also find information about 24-hour Roadside Assistance, Courtesy Transportation, Customer Assistance, GM Mobility, safety and current incentives. CHEVrolet.COM/SAFETY Chevrolet is committed to keeping you and your family safe — from the start of your journey to your destination. That’s why every Chevrolet is designed with a comprehensive list of safety and security features to help give you peace of mind.
THE BUYPOWER CARD The Chevrolet BuyPower Card — Every purchase you make with the BuyPower Card from Capital One* helps you earn toward an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle. There’s no limit on the amount you can earn or redeem, and your Earnings don’t expire. Visit chevroletbuypowercard.com/catalogs. * Capital One, N.A. is the issuer of the BuyPower Card. General Motors (“GM”) is responsible for the operation and administration of the Earnings program.
youtube.com/chevrolet facebook.com/chevrolet twitter.com/chevrolet