PACIFIC ISLANDS - TAHITI SAMOA AMERICAN SAMOA
Welcome to the Pacific Islands – Qantas Holidays can take you there! Tropical scenery, spectacular marine life and traditional island culture – the Pacific Islands are the epitome of an exotic tropical paradise. There are literally hundreds of islands rimmed by palm fringed beaches, warm tropical waters and coral reefs. Inland, the scenery turns to volcanic peaks and lush green mountain ranges. Discover vibrant island culture and be met with bright smiling faces and local hospitality.
Experience the crystal clear lagoons of Tahiti and the volcanoes of Vanuatu. Discover the Polynesian traditions of Tonga, Samoa and American Samoa or a slice of French culture in New Caledonia. Explore the many underwater caverns and swimming coves surrounding the island of Niue.
Qantas Holidays are experts at creating holidays to suit a wide variety of tastes and budgets. Whatever your needs, you can trust our dedicated travel professionals to organise your dream holiday. Cover Image: Moorea, Tahiti Image Right: Savai’i, Samoa Valid 1 April 2017 – 31 March 2018. Niue | 54 Vanuatu | 37 Isle of Pines, New Caledonia | 58
3 Contents Navigating This Brochure 4 Travel Tips 6 Top 10 Things To Do 8 Planning Your Pacific Islands Holiday 10 Pacific Islands Weddings 11 Tahiti 13 Samoa 24 American Samoa 33 Vanuatu 37 Tonga 50 Niue 54 New Caledonia 58 Accommodation Index 66 Booking Conditions 67
Navigating This Brochure 4 Choose your dream holiday, and let Qantas Holidays take you there in 2017-18 Australia 2017-2018 SOUTH AUSTRALIA 2017-2018 QUEENSLAND ISLANDS & WHITSUNDAYS SOUTHERN GREAT BARRIER REEF 2017-2018 PERTH & THE WEST COAST MARGARET RIVER NINGALOO REEF GOLDEN OUTBACK 2017-2018 NORTHERN TERRITORY TASMANIA 2017-2018 2017-2018 TROPICAL NORTH QUEENSLAND INCLUDING OUTBACK QUEENSLAND 2017-2018 SUNSHINE COAST & BRISBANE SOUTHERN QUEENSLAND COUNTRY FRASER COAST VICTORIA 2017-2018 2017-2018 & CANBERRA NEW SOUTH WALES 2017-2018 GOLD COAST 2017-2018 KIMBERLEY CRUISING & BROOME 2017-2018 NORFOLK ISLAND International 2017-2018 COOK ISLANDS 2017 ARABIAN PENINSULA CANADA & ALASKA 2017-2018 2017-2018 BALI & LOMBOK 2017-2018 CHINA 2017 UK & EUROPE ©Disney 2017-2018 USA 2017-2018 THAILAND 2017-2018 TAHITI SAMOA AMERICAN SAMOA VANUATU TONGA NIUE NEW CALEDONIA PACIFIC ISLANDS 2017-2018 SINGAPORE & MALAYSIA 2017-2018 HAWAI‘I 2017-2018 FIJI 2017-2018 HONG KONG & MACAU 2017-2018 INDOCHINA VIETNAM CAMBODIA LAOS 2017-2018 NEW ZEALAND QUEENSLAND RAIL HOLIDAYS 2017-2018 GREAT AUSTRALIAN RAIL HOLIDAYS 2017-2018 Specialty Australian Rail Holidays What the Symbols mean Properties offering free Wi-Fi access throughout the common areas and in rooms.
Properties offering in-room disabled facilities. Properties offering facilities catering for families which may include kids’ clubs, family rooms, child menus, highchairs and cots. A special bonus offer (e.g. sparkling wine) is available if you are celebrating your honeymoon. Details must be provided at the time of booking.
Suggested ‘must do’ tours of iconic destinations/attractions. Refer to page 5 for details. Accommodation Ratings Diamond ratings are used throughout the brochure to describe the standard of accommodation. Properties featuring Diamond symbols do not participate in a recognised rating scheme. The rating is supplied by the individual property based on their own assessment. We recommend they be used as a guide only. ¿ Basic standard of accommodation ¿¿ Budget standard of accommodation ¿¿¿ Comfortable standard of accommodation ¿¿¿¿ Superior standard of accommodation and facilities ¿¿¿¿¿ Deluxe standard of accommodation and facilities ¯ Denotes additional half rating Pricing Guide The prices featured in this brochure are intended as a guide.
The prices have been calculated using the lowest available daily price at the time this brochure was produced and may change due to exchange rate fluctuations, availability, taxes or seasonal surcharges. Prices featured in accommodation listings are per person twin share for the period specified unless otherwise stated. The “From” price has been calculated using the lowest nightly rate available, i.e. lead-in room type in off-peak season including free night offers if applicable, even if that offer is only available for part of a season. A minimum stay is generally required. Where prices for more than a one night stay are featured, the prices refer to stays of consecutive nights.
Ask your travel agent for the best price available, other room types or travel dates.
5 Earn 1 Qantas Point* per $1 spent with Qantas Holidays Qantas Frequent Flyers earn 1 point per $1 spent* on Qantas Holidays combined air and land packages when flying with Qantas or Jetstar (excludes Jetstar Asia and Jetstar Pacific)*. Qantas Frequent Flyers also earn points for eligible Qantas and Jetstar flights booked as part of these packages – that means members earn even more points by booking Qantas and Jetstar flights as part of a Qantas Holidays package! *You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Points.
Redeem your Qantas Points for Qantas Holidays Gift Vouchers Simply use your points to redeem a Qantas Holidays Gift Voucher# from the Qantas Store at qantas.com/store# , then call Qantas Holidays or see your travel agent to redeem the voucher for your holiday package. Not a member? To join the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer. A joining fee may apply. Flying with Qantas With over 95 years’ experience, Qantas has built a reputation for excellence in safety, operational reliability, engineering, maintenance and customer service. As a founding member of leading airline alliance, oneworld™, Qantas gives customers access to almost 1,000 destinations worldwide.
Qantas has upgraded the fleet of Boeing B737-800 aircraft with greater levels of comfort and enhanced in-flight entertainment options. In addition to refreshing the look and feel of the cabin and improving seat comfort, some aircraft also have improvements to in-flight entertainment including full seatback video on demand in-flight entertainment for each passenger. Wireless Q Streaming entertainment is installed on the remaining B737-800 aircraft to supplement the screens that fold down from the ceiling. This allows customers to stream on-demand TV, movies and music direct to their own laptops, tablets or smartphones.
Also ask about the Sleep Service in Business class.
WHY BOOK A QANTAS HOLIDAY? Bonus Offers Throughout this brochure you’ll find amazing Bonus Offers including free nights, room upgrades and food and beverage credits to name a few. Just look for the Bonus Offer box. We are always sourcing specials throughout the year. Ask us for the latest deals when making your booking. With everything from accommodation, car hire, day tours, extended touring and much more, you’ll be spoilt with choice when planning your next holiday. To assist you, we’ve highlighted our most popular products booked by our customers. Just look for the We love it! symbol throughout this brochure.
Our customers love it, and so will you!
Look for this symbol to find our most popular experiences. 24 Hour Assistance We know your holiday experience doesn’t end until you are safely home. That’s why our Customer Care Team is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, should you require any assistance during your holiday. We’re with you on your journey.
6 Driving Take the time to explore and discover as you make your way around the Pacific Islands. The standard left hand rule applies to driving in Samoa. When driving in Vanuatu and American Samoa the right hand rule applies. A current drivers licence from an English speaking country is required, drivers from other countries need an international driving permit.
Visas & Passports A valid passport and return or onward ticket is required when travelling to the Pacific Islands. In most cases the passport must be valid for 6 months beyond the intended stay. For most countries a visa is not required for stays of up to 30 days. A visa is required for Australian citizens travelling to Tonga. Travel advice is available from the Australian Government at smartraveller.gov.au Currency Tahiti, New Caledonia French Pacific Franc (XPF) Samoa Samoan Tala (WST) American Samoa United States Dollar (USD) Vanuatu Vatu (VUV) Tonga Tongan Pa’anga (TOP) Niue New Zealand Dollar (NZD) Most major credit cards are accepted throughout the main commercial areas.
ATMs are also available throughout the larger towns, except in Niue.
- Electricity Tahiti
- 220V 60Hz. European plug, two round prongs Samoa, Vanuatu, 240V 50Hz. Tonga, Niue Three pin plug American Samoa
- 110V 60Hz. US plug New Caledonia
- 220V 50Hz. Two pin plug Events & Public Holidays April Samoa International Game Fishing Tournament
- 22nd-29th May Vanuatu Ocean Swim
- 24th-29th June Independence Day, Samoa
- 1st Heilala Festival, Tonga
- 22nd Jun – 11th Jul French Cheese Festival, New Caledonia
- TBC July Heiva Tahiti
- 6th-22nd Bastille Day, New Caledonia and Tahiti
- 14th Yam & Magic Festival, Vanuatu
- 21st-22nd Independence Day, Vanuatu
- 30th August Billabong Pro Surfing, Tahiti
- 11th-22nd Back to My Roots Festival, Vanuatu
- 25th-27th September New Caledonia Day
- 24th Teuila Festival, Samoa
- TBC Tonga International Billfish Tournament
- TBC October Constitution National Show Day, Niue
- 19th November Fest Napuan Music Festival, Vanuatu
- TBC TBC – Dates for this event were yet to be confirmed at the time of printing. Travel Tips How to Get There Australia to Tahiti Qantas and Air Tahiti Nui operates flights via Auckland to Papeete four days a week, year round. Connecting flights are available from all major Australian cities. Air Tahiti Nui also operates flights to regional airports including Moorea, Bora Bora, Taumotu, Raiatea and Teitaroa. Australia to Vanuatu Air Vanuatu operates direct flights from Sydney to Port Vila six days a week and from Brisbane four days a week. Connecting flights are available from other Australian cities. Daily connecting flights from Port Vila to Espiritu Santo and Tanna Island with Air Vanuatu are available. Australia to New Caledonia Qantas and Air Calin operate flights from Sydney to Noumea seven days a week and from Brisbane three days a week. Connecting flights are available from other Australian cities.
Australian to Samoa/American Samoa/ Tonga/Niue For travel to Samoa, Tonga and Niue access is available on Air New Zealand and Virgin. For travel to American Samoa connect with Polynesian Airlines via Apia (Samoa). Real Tonga operates flights to Vava’u and Ha’apai in Tonga. FLIGHT DURATION FROM/TO SYDNEY Tahiti 7 hrs 50 mins Samoa 5 hrs 15 mins Vanuatu 2 hrs 40 mins Tonga 4 hrs 30mins Niue 6 hrs 25 mins New Caledonia 2 hrs 25 mins Times are a guide only and subject to change. Samoa
NIUE AUCKLAND NOUMEA PORT VILA NUKU’ALOFA APIA PAGO PAGO RAROTONGA PAPEETE TASMAN SEA PACIFIC OCEAN SAMOA AMERICAN SAMOA COOK ISLANDS TAHITI NORFOLK ISLAND NEW ZEALAND NEW CALEDONIA VANUATU FIJI TONGA AUSTRALIA SYDNEY WELLINGTON CHRISTCHURCH QUEENSTOWN BRISBANE NADI SUVA Pacific Islands Weather Guide In the Pacific Islands the drier months are from approximately April to October.
The warmer months of November to March are wetter and more humid. PACIFIC ISLANDS TEMPERATURE AVERAGE (MAX.°C) RAINFALL AVERAGE (MM) TAHITI 27 27 27 27 26 25 24 24 25 25 26 26 315 234 201 145 91 61 61 48 46 91 163 318 SAMOA 30 29 30 30 29 29 29 29 29 29 30 30 455 386 358 254 160 130 81 89 132 170 267 371 AMERICAN SAMOA 30 29 30 30 29 29 29 29 29 29 30 30 455 386 358 254 160 130 81 89 132 170 267 371 VANUATU 31 31 30 29 28 27 26 26 27 28 30 30 270 293 323 215 168 161 92 86 90 104 135 191 TONGA 31 31 31 28 28 27 27 27 27 28 29 29 125 202 228 125 152 103 101 125 101 97 101 126 NIUE 30 30 30 29 28 27 27 27 27 28 28 29 105 84 108 159 96 60 45 39 51 54 78 66 NEW CALEDONIA 27 27 28 25 24 21 21 20 22 23 24 24 113 123 135 111 91 129 73 70 39 53 63 73 7 N
8 1. Overwater Bungalows Indulge in the ultimate level of luxury by staying in an overwater bungalow in Tahiti. They are the most romantic and intimate accommodation in the Pacific Islands. Relax with the sound of water lapping against the stilts. Dive from your balcony into a natural aquarium. (see pages 15 to 23 for details) 2. Cultural Experience Discover the different cultures and traditions throughout the South Pacific. Visit local villages and learn about Polynesian traditions and history. (see pages 14, 25, 34, 38 and 59 for details) 3. Watersports The water activities are endless in the Pacific.
Swim, snorkel and dive in the crystal clear waters around each island. Try your hand at kayaking, windsurfing, water skiing, jet skiing, stand-up paddle boarding, sailing, parasailing and many more. (see pages 14, 34 and 51 for details) 4. Surfing The Pacific Islands boasts some of the best waves in the world. See the professional surfers try their luck at Teahupoo in Tahiti.The uncrowded beaches of Samoa will entice you to ride the crystal clear waves. For the more experienced surfers head to Tonga, where all surfing is above the fringing reefs. 5. Hiking Hike the mountain and rainforest tracks all over the Pacific Islands.
Walk the many trails in Le Pupu National Park on Upolu and visit Afu Aau Falls on Sava’i in Samoa. Discover the rugged landscape of Togo Chasm in Niue and take a guided trek up Yasur volcano in Vanuatu. There are many challenging tracks in the National Park of American Samoa. (see page 34 for details) 6. Relaxation The Pacific Islands are the perfect destination for a relaxing getaway. Indulge in a Polynesian spa treatment or massage at the many resorts throughout the Pacific. Soak up the sun on the white sandy beaches and sip a cocktail poolside while watching a tropical sunset.
7. Animal Encounters See an abundance of marine life in the Pacific Islands. Witness the majestic Humpback whales in their natural habitat, off the coast in American Samoa, Tonga and Niue. See Black tip reef sharks and swim among stingrays in Bora Bora. See dolphins at the Moorea Dolphin Centre in Tahiti. The Le Meridien Bora Bora boasts its very own Turtle Sanctuary. (see pages 14, 34, 51 and 59 for details) 8. Markets Shop at markets for locally made souvenirs and handicrafts. While in Samoa head to the Apia Markets for hand crafted wood carvings. Visit the Port Vila markets, buy a black pearl in Tahiti and shop at the Port Moselle Markets in Noumea.
9. Adventure Sports For the adrenaline junkies there are many adventure sports on offer. See Vanuatu on a quad bike or buggy and try your hand at sand boarding down Yasur volcano. Cycle one of the many mountain bike tracks around Niue. In Tahiti take a horseback ride or catch the breeze as you try your hand at kite surfing around Noumea.
10. Cuisine Sample traditional Polynesian cuisine throughout the South Pacific. Tahiti and New Caledonia boast a distinct French influence. Take part in a cultural Fia Fia night which includes a buffet dinner full of Samoan food and entertainment. (see pages 14, 51 and 59 for details) 2Samoa 3Upolu, Samoa 5Vanuatu 4Moorea, Tahiti Top 10 Things To Do 1Bora Bora, Tahiti
9 Our Local Secrets Where is the perfect swimming spot in Tahiti? Head to the Grotto Caves of Mara’a. Swim in the picturesque lake bordered with ferns and explore the caves and a mini waterfall.
The beach across the road is ideal for a picnic lunch. A great place to watch the sunset in Samoa is... Hans Bar, the only beach bar on Savai’i Island. Sit back and unwind with a tropical cocktail. The restaurant that best shows off Port Vila is... La Tentation, situated on the waterfront, offers a delicious menu and boasts spectacular views of the harbour and Fatumaru Bay.
A great place to take the family is... The Aquarium des Lagons in Noumea. Discover a wide range of tropical fish, colourful coral and turtle displays in huge tanks. Learn about the local marine life without the need of a snorkel or scuba gear! When you are feeling energetic... Hire a bike and cycle one of the many rugged bike tracks around Niue. Don’t leave Tonga without attending... A church service on Sunday. Hear incredible singing, the ringing of church bells and the beat of the Lali (wooden drums).
Enjoy breakfast in American Samoa... At DDW Beach Café. Indulge in a hearty breakfast at this bright, waterfront café.
Try their signature banana pancakes and homemade syrup made from locally grown bananas. 9Efate, Vanuatu 6Le Meridien Ile des Pins, New Caledonia 8Port Vila, Vanuatu 7Vavau, Tonga
- 10 Planning Your Pacific Islands Holiday Romantic Getaway Whether it’s a honeymoon, anniversary or simply the chance to spend time with your sweetheart, these resorts offer the perfect romantic getaway.
- Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa, Tahiti
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, Tahiti
- InterContinental Thalasso Spa, Tahiti
- Aga Reef Resort, Samoa
- Seabreeze Resort, Samoa
- Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa, Samoa
- Tamanu on the Beach Resort, Vanuatu
- Mangoes Resort, Vanuatu
- Ratua Private Island, Vanuatu
- Fafa Island Resort, Tonga
- Lau’s Getaway, Niue
- Chateau Royal Beach Resort and Spa, New Caledonia
- Le Meridien Ile des Pins, New Caledonia Whether you’re looking for a family friendly escape or a romantic getaway, there’s a Pacific Islands holiday to suit everyone. We’ve highlighted a few of our favourite resorts and hotels by the type of experiences they offer. Family Friendly If you’re looking for family friendly activities and entertainment, we suggest one of the following:
- Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort, Tahiti
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa, Tahiti
- Taumeasina Island Resort, Samoa
- Sheraton Samoa Aggie Greys Resort, Samoa
- Saletonga Sands Resort & Spa, Samoa
- Poppy’s on the Lagoon, Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu, Vanuatu
- Iririki Resort & Spa, Vanuatu
- Warwick Le Lagon – Vanuatu, Vanautu
- Liku’alofa Beach Resort, Tonga
- Scenic Matavai Hotel, Nuie
- Ramada Hotel & Suites, New Caledonia
- Le Meridien Noumea, New Caledonia
- Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort, New Caledonia Weddings The Pacific Islands offers a stunning selection of locations to celebrate your wedding. The following properties offer charming chapels or a romantic beach setting, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa, Tahiti
- Le Meridien Bora Bora, Tahiti
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, Tahiti
- Taumeasina Island Resort, Samoa
- Saletoga Sands Resort & Spa, Samoa
- Seabreeze Resort, Samoa
- Iririki Island Resort & Spa, Vanuatu
- Warwick Le Lagon – Vanuatu, Vanuatu Adults Only With a great range of adults only resorts on offer, you can sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet in a relaxed atmosphere. We suggest:
- Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa, Samoa
- Seabreeze Resort, Samoa
- Sunset Bungalows Resort, Vanuatu
- Mangoes Resort, Vanuatu
- Breakas Beach Resort, Vanuatu Luxury Collection Relax in style at the Pacific Island’s most luxurious resorts, experience premium facilities, opulent accommodation coupled with attentive South Pacific hospitality. Our top picks are:
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa, Tahiti
- The Brando, Tahiti
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui, Tahiti
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, Tahiti
- Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa, Samoa
- Eratap Beach Resort, Vanuatu
- The Havannah Vanuatu, Vanuatu
- Le Meridien Ile des Pins, New Caledonia The Havannah Vanuatu
The prices in this brochure are intended as a guide only. Prices are in Australian Dollars and are per couple, unless otherwise specified. Please refer to page 4 for an explanation of “From” prices and ask your travel agent for our best price. Pacific Islands Weddings 11 PACIFIC ISLANDS WEDDINGS A choice of stunning ceremony locations, picture perfect backdrops for photos, elegant reception venues, accommodation for you and your guests and a Wedding Co-ordinator to plan every detail...welcome to a Pacific Islands wedding!
A destination wedding can be anything you want it to be. Whether you are planning an intimate ceremony for two, a small gathering of close family and friends or a grand celebration, anything and everything is possible.
Your ceremony can be as relaxed or formal as you wish. From a traditional service in a chapel, to a poolside ceremony surrounded by tropical blooms, or simply barefoot on the beach, the choice is yours. Most resorts in our brochure offer all inclusive wedding and honeymoon packages. Many of our options have Wedding Co-ordinators who will work with you to ensure your special day is perfect in every way. They will co-ordinate all the arrangements including venues, celebrants, catering and all the important details to make your day romantic and memorable. On the day, attentive yet discreet service will allow you and your guests to relax and celebrate in style.
Savai’i, Samoa The Details Marriage applications must be lodged prior to the ceremony, ranging from 14 days prior for Samoa to 45 days for Tahiti. You must arrive three days before your wedding in Samoa and Vanuatu. In Tahiti and New Caledonia you can have a ceremony in your choice of location, provided you also go through a civil ceremony in the local city hall. Beach weddings are not permitted in Tonga and you must spend one month in the country for a church ceremony. InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa, Tahiti From price based on Polynesian Celebration, valid 1 Apr 17 – 31 Mar 18. From $979* per couple Marry your one true love in Polynesian tradition.
Receive Tahitian names and exchange flower leis and crowns as a symbol of your vows. Be covered with a traditional tifaifai (Tahitian wedding quilt) and be blessed with sacred Auti leaves and pure coconut water.
- Polynesian Celebration Wedding Package Includes: ♥ ♥ Services of a Wedding Co-ordinator ♥ ♥ Choice of Minister or Celebrant ♥ ♥ Master of ceremony ♥ ♥ Two flower leis and flower crowns ♥ ♥ Bride’s bouquet ♥ ♥ A tifaifai Tahitian wedding quilt (loaned for the ceremony) ♥ ♥ Wedding certificate
- Note: From price does not include accommodation. Other wedding packages also available. See page 17 for further details on this property. Le Meridien Bora Bora, Tahiti From price based on Base Wedding Ceremony, valid 1 Apr 17 – 31 Mar 18. From $1085* per couple Le Meridien Bora Bora promises you a day of magical memories as you create your dream wedding ceremony in the heart of the Pacific. Start with this package and choose to add entertainment, a photographer or beauty treatments (extra charge).
- Base Wedding Ceremony Package Includes: ♥ ♥ Services of a Wedding Co-ordinator ♥ ♥ Wedding venue ♥ ♥ Golf car transfer to the ceremony ♥ ♥ Minister and musician during the ceremony ♥ ♥ Floral arrangement ♥ ♥ Coconut water blessing and purification ♥ ♥ Wedding certificate
- Note: From price does not include accommodation. Other wedding packages also available. See page 22 for further details on this property.
The prices in this brochure are intended as a guide only. Prices are in Australian Dollars and are per couple, unless otherwise specified.
Please refer to page 4 for an explanation of “From” prices and ask your travel agent for our best price. Pacific Islands Weddings 12 PACIFIC ISLANDS WEDDINGS Iririki Island Resort & Spa, Vanuatu From price based on Iririki Ultimate Celebration, valid 1 Apr 17 – 31 Mar 18. From $7255* per couple Perfect for a simple, romantic wedding, Iririki Island Resort & Spa offers you the opportunity to create lasting memories. Be immersed in a tranquil island setting surrounded by lush tropical gardens and sandy beaches, a beautiful way to celebrate.
- Iririki Ultimate Celebration Package Includes: ♥ ♥ 5 nights accommodation in an Island Fare for the Bride and Groom ♥ ♥ Breakfast daily for the Bride and Groom ♥ ♥ Services of a Wedding Coordinator ♥ ♥ Marriage Licence ♥ ♥ Minister or Marriage Celebrant ♥ ♥ Bride’s bouquet ♥ ♥ Groom’s buttonhole ♥ ♥ Melanesian serenaders ♥ ♥ 2 course dinner for 10 people ♥ ♥ 3 hour standard beverage package for 10 people ♥ ♥ Traditional Croquembouche wedding cake
- Note: Other wedding packages also available. See page 46 for further details on this property.
Warwick Le Lagon – Vanuatu From price based on Tropical Escape Wedding Package, valid 1 Apr 17 – 31 Mar 18.
From $1929* per couple Overlooking the cobalt waters of Erakor Lagoon, Warwick Le Lagon – Vanuatu’s unique overwater deck is purposely built for a romantic wedding ceremony allowing the perfect backdrop for any wedding. Couples may celebrate with an open-air reception under the night skies with a choice of marquee. Enjoy from a range of fully air-conditioned accommodation options for wedding guests with facilities including pools, kids club, non-motorised water sports and resort activities that would make a memorable getaway for all.
- Tropical Escape Wedding Package Includes: ♥ ♥ Couple’s massage for one hour ♥ ♥ Celebrant ♥ ♥ Special ceremony certificate ♥ ♥ Choice of ceremony location on the beach terrace or lawn ♥ ♥ Bottle of Champagne on arrival ♥ ♥ Romantic dinner for two at Wild Ginger with bottle of wine
- Note: From price does not include accommodation. Minimum 3 nights stay required. Other wedding packages also available. See page 47 for further details on this property.
- Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa, Samoa From price based on Intimate Barefoot Ceremony Wedding Package, valid 1 Apr 17 – 31 Mar 18. From $1259* per couple Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa, with its perfect beachfront location, embraces the essence of romance and privacy. Feel the sand between your toes and the love in your heart, as you tie the knot in a special beach ceremony fringed by a turquoise lagoon and luxury resort. Intimate Barefoot Ceremony Wedding Package Includes: ♥ ♥ Services of a Wedding Co-ordinator ♥ ♥ Choice of Tropical Beach, Garden or Pier setting ♥ ♥ Tropical archway decorated with local flowers ♥ ♥ Palm lined beach aisle ♥ ♥ Choice of Minister or Celebrant ♥ ♥ Bride’s bouquet ♥ ♥ License and registration fee ♥ ♥ Bottle of Champagne on arrival for Bride and Groom ♥ ♥ Sei (flower for hair) for Bride and Groom
- Note: From price does not include accommodation. Other wedding packages also available. See page 29 for further details on this property. Seabreeze Resort, Samoa From price based on Lagoon of Love Barefoot Wedding Package, valid 1 Apr 17 – 31 Mar 18. From $2325* per couple Be escorted to the ceremony by traditional warriors to the sound of the conch shell, exchange vows and seal your love in Samoan paradise. Your special day will be intimate and memorable as you are surrounded by local tropical flowers and loved ones.
- Lagoon of Love Barefoot Wedding Package Includes: ♥ ♥ Services of a Wedding Co-ordinator ♥ ♥ Beach wedding location ♥ ♥ Local warriors dressed in traditional dress ♥ ♥ Bride’s tropical flower bouquet ♥ ♥ Local string band during the ceremony ♥ ♥ Floral lei for the groom and sei (ear flower) for the bride ♥ ♥ Complimentary upgrade to the next room category when staying at Seabreeze Resort (subject to availability upon arrival) ♥ ♥ Champagne breakfast ♥ ♥ Celebration drum ceremony on arrival at wedding breakfast ♥ ♥ Minister ♥ ♥ License and administration fee
- Note: From price does not include accommodation. Minimum 5 night stay required. Other wedding packages also available. See page 29 for further details on this property.
Tahiti 13 TAHITI French Polynesia stirs up a state of romance, adventure and pure escape. With over 118 islands spread over five archipelagos, French Polynesia evokes a sense of mystery due to its remote location in the South Pacific. The main island of Tahiti is the gateway to French Polynesia. The best markets in the South Pacific are in Papeete, where everything from local fish and fruit as well as traditional arts and handicrafts can be found. Also in Papeete are chic boutiques and a wide selection of products including black pearl jewellery, woven handbags and traditional pareos painted in bright colours.
For the more adventurous there is so much on offer. Scuba dive or snorkel at one of the many dive sites, cruise around the harbour, discover the lagoon by kayak or try your hand at surfing. Discover the Papenoo Valley by quad bike, take a horseback ride or paddle in a Polynesian style outrigger canoe. The picturesque island of Moorea is set on a crystal clear lagoon with lush green mountains towering overhead. There are many activities to try on the lagoon including water skiing, jet skiing and parasailing. Explore the waterfalls, valleys and the Opunou and Cook’s Bays or witness the impressive fish and ray feeding demonstrations.
The ‘Pearl of the Pacific’, Bora Bora has one of the world’s most beautiful lagoons. Dive the clear, warm water to witness a large array of multi-coloured fish, manta rays, sharks and wrasses. It’s the perfect island for romance. Enjoy your own private paradise by staying in a unique overwater bungalow. Venture outside and relax on the white sandy beaches or on a small island on the outer reef. Our Favourites Visit the famous Teahupoo reef break, which attracts the best surfers in the world Swim with dolphins at the Moorea Dolphin Centre Enjoy a picnic lunch on your own private beach Indulge in a Polynesian spa treatment Snorkel with stingrays and reef sharks PACIFIC OCEAN MOOREA RANGIORA BORA BORA TAHITI RAIATEA MALAO TAHAA TUPAI MAUPITI TETIAROA MATAIVA TIKEHAU HUAHINE Bora Bora TIPPING AND ETIQUETTE Tipping is not practised or expected, however it is always welcome for good service.
Bargaining is not encouraged.
LANGUAGE French and Tahitian are the official languages. English is also widely spoken throughout the islands. . TAHITI HOTELS PAGE 1 Hotel Tahiti Nui ◆◆◆ 15 1 InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa ¯ 15 1 Le Meridien Tahiti ¯ 16 1 Manava Suite Resort Tahiti ◆ 15 1 Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort ¯ 16 . MOOREA HOTELS PAGE 2 Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa ◆ 18 2 Hotel Hibiscus ◆◆¯ 16 2 Hotel Kaveka ◆◆¯ 16 2 Hotel Les Tipaniers ◆◆◆ 19 2 InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa ◆ 17 2 Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea ◆ 17 2 Sofitel Moorea la Ora Beach Resort ◆ 18 .
- BORA BORA HOTELS PAGE 3 Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa ◆ 20 3 Conrad Bora Bora Nui ◆ 21 3 InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort ◆◆◆◆ 23 3
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa ◆ 21 3 Le Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora ◆◆◆ 19 3 Le Meridien Bora Bora ◆ 22 3 Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort ◆◆◆◆ 19 3 Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort ¯ 20 3 The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort ◆ 22 . OUTER ISLANDS HOTELS PAGE 4 The Brando ◆ 23 5 Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa ◆ 23 6 Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort ◆ 23 FIND YOUR ACCOMMODATION
The prices in this brochure are intended as a guide only. Prices are in Australian Dollars and are per person, unless otherwise specified. Please refer to page 4 for an explanation of “From” prices and ask your travel agent for our best price. Tahiti 14 TAHITI SIGHTSEEING Tahiti Circle Island Tour See the natural beauty and learn the history of Tahiti on this half day tour. Travel aboard an air-conditioned vehicle with a local guide, as you circle the 114 kilometre road around Tahiti. Visit such landmarks as One Tree Hill, Point Venus, Blowhole, Faarumai Waterfall, Vaipahi gardens and waterfall and the Maraa Fern Grotto.Includes:
- 4 hour island tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Return transfers from Tahiti accommodation Operator: Marama Tours Departs: Daily from Tahiti accommodation at 9am, 1pm Returns: 1pm, 5pm Note: Price valid 1 Apr – 31 Dec 17. PRICE: Adult $76 Child 2-11 years $39
- Tahiti 4WD Mountain Safari Travel by a four-wheel drive vehicle and visit the scenic east coast of Tahiti and the famous Papenoo Valley. Stop at One Tree Hill with a fabulous view of Matavai Bay. Continue inland to the mouth of Papenoo River and begin the accent up the largest valley on the island. Take in the awe-inspiring view of the surrounding mountain sides carved by centuries of erosion covered with rich thick multi-green rainforest. Enjoy the adventurous drive of crossing rivers with many photo stops of the numerous waterfalls. Includes:
- 4 hour mountain safari tour
- Air-conditioned 4WD vehicle
- Professional guide
- Return transfers from Tahiti accommodation Operator: Marama Tours Departs: Daily from Tahiti at 9am, 1pm Returns: 1pm, 5pm Note: Price valid 1 Apr - 31 Dec 17. PRICE: Adult $97 Child 2-11 years $48
- Moorea ATV Quad Fun Tour Explore beautiful Moorea on ATV quad bikes. Discover Cook’s Bay, then drive through the Paopao Valley along the island ring road. Pass through pineapple fields before arriving at ‘Le Belvédère’ Lookout point for amazing views of Cook’s Bay and Opunohu Bay. Continue to the interior trails of Opunohu and stop at the school of agriculture. Here, discover various tropical plants, flowers and fruits, native to French Polynesia. Take the opportunity to climb 91 metres up Magic Mountain, to the summit for a stunning view of Mo’orea’s north shore. Includes:
- Use of quad bike
- Fruit tastings
- Experienced guide Operator: ATV Fun Tours Departs: Daily from Moorea at 9am, 1:30pm Returns: 12:30pm, 5pm Note: Not suitable for children under 18 years. PRICE: Adult $268 Great Polynesian Night Discover an evening of traditional Tahitian culture. Be welcomed to the sound of a ukulele as you arrive in the village. Then be introduced to the traditional Tahitian oven (Ahi Maa). Hear local music while dining on a delicious buffet dinner of the finest Tahitian dishes and international food. Settle in the heart of the amphitheatre with breathtaking views of the lagoon to attend the review of the Tiki Village and see a great Polynesian show with Fire dance. Includes:
- Buffet dinner with red wine
- Great Tahitian Dance Show
- Return transfers from Moorea accommodation Operator: Tiki Village Departs: From Moorea at 6pm, Tue, Fri (Apr - Jun, Dec - Mar), Tue, Wed, Fri (Jul - Nov) Returns: 10:30pm Note: Price valid 1 Apr – 31 Dec 17. PRICE: Adult $144 Child 3-12 years $65
- Moorea Jet Ski Tour There is no better way to get up close and personal with the lagoons of Moorea than on a jet ski. Glide across the beautiful waters of the lagoon as follow your tour guide. Enjoy the special atmosphere of Cook’s and Opunohu Bay and discover Moorea under other facets. Stop for shark watching and ray feeding.
- 2 hour jet ski ride
- Local guide
- Return transfers from Moorea accommodation Operator: Albert Safari Departs: Daily from Moorea at 9am, 1pm Returns: 11am, 3pm PRICE: Adult $281 Shark & Stingray Snorkel Safari Experience the thrill of snorkelling in Bora Bora with black-tip reef sharks, stingrays and tropical fish on this two and a half safari. Slip into the crystal clear underwater world to watch your guide feed these fascinating creatures by hand, or observe them from the boat. Discover many marine wonders near the barrier reef in the Bora Bora lagoon.
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- Local guide Operator: Moana Adventure Tours Departs: Mon to Sat from Bora Bora at 9am, 1pm Returns: 11:30am, 3:30pm PRICE: Adult $104 Child 3-12 years $52
The prices in this brochure are intended as a guide only. Prices are in Australian Dollars and are per person per night twin share, unless otherwise specified. Please refer to page 4 for an explanation of “From” prices and ask your travel agent for our best price. Tahiti 15 PAPEETE ACCOMMODATION Standard Street View Hotel Tahiti Nui ¿¿¿ From price based on 1 night in a Standard Street View Room, valid 1 Apr 17 – 31 Mar 18.
A local tax of XPF150 per person per night payable direct.
- From $117* per person per night Avenue du Prince Hinoi, Papeete
- MAP PAGE 13 REF. 1 Hotel Tahiti Nui is perfectly located in downtown Papeete offering easy access to the pier, restaurants, cafés and bars. Discover top standard French cuisine combining the best local products and the innovative chef’s international knowledge of food at Le Velvet restaurant and enjoy delicious cocktails at the Chocco Latte Lounge Bar. Each hotel room and suite offers modern amenities and furnishings. Property Features: Pool, Restaurant, Café, Bar, Room service (limited), Day spa, Fitness centre, Steam room, Laundry/dry cleaning service, 24 hour reception. Room Features: Free wired internet, Air-conditioning, Balcony, Tea/coffee making facilities, Mini bar, Cable TV, Ironing facilities, Hair dryer. Children: 0 to 11 years – up to 2 children free when sharing with 2 adults and using existing bedding.
- Max Capacity: Standard Street View/Standard Mountain View/Deluxe Street View – 3, Junior Suite – 4, Suite – 6. Distances: Beach 12km, Faa’a Airport 10km. Panoramic Lagoon InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa ¿¿¿¿¯ From price based on 1 night in a Standard Room, 1 Apr – 31 May, 1 Nov – 19 Dec 17, 4 Jan – 31 Mar 18. A local tax of XPF150 per person per night payable direct. From $232* per person per night Point Tataa, Faa’a
- MAP PAGE 13 REF. 1 Located on 32 acres of tropical gardens, the hotel is nestled alongside an idyllic lagoon. Choose from a selection of accommodation options with views of the magnificent lagoon or tropical gardens. Relax by the pool, be pampered at the day spa or explore the reef.
- Property Features: Pools (3), Restaurants (2), Bars (2), Room service (24 hour), Day spa, Tennis courts (2), Guest laundry. Room Features: Air-conditioning, Balcony, Tea/coffee making facilities, Cable TV. Children: 0 to 15 years – 1 child free when sharing with an adult and using existing bedding. Max Capacity: Standard/Garden/Lagoon/Superior Lagoon – 2 adults/1 child, Panoramic Lagoon – 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children. Distances: Beachfront, Faa’a Airport 2km.
- BONUS: Stay 3 nights or more and receive 20% discount off the regular room prices. EARLY BIRD BONUS: Book 90 days prior to arrival and save up to 20% on regular room prices. Conditions apply.
- Offers not combinable. Lagoon Suite Manava Suite Resort Tahiti ¿¿¿¿ From price based on 1 night in a Standard Room, valid 1 Apr – 31 May, 1 Nov 17 – 31 Mar 18. A local tax of XPF150 and XPF1250 resort fee per person per night payable direct. From $145* per person per night Punaauia, Tahiti
- MAP PAGE 13 REF. 1 Ideally located near central Papeete, the Manava Suite Resort Tahiti overlooks the turquoise lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The guest rooms reflect traditional Polynesian décor, while offering contemporary amenities with the comforts of home. The resort offers a wide range accommodation including guest rooms, studios and one bedroom suites. Relax by Tahiti’s largest infinity pool, while sipping cocktails from the pool bar. Be pampered at the resort’s day spa with a body or massage treatment in a luxurious setting. Stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness centre. Savour mouth-watering dishes at The Vaitohi Restaurant, then enjoy a refreshing cocktail at The Punavai Lounge Bar.
- Property Features: Pool (infinity), Restaurant, Room service (limited), Bars (2), Manea Spa (day spa), Fitness centre, Resort shop, Laundry service, 24 hour reception. Room Features: Air-conditioning, Fan, Balcony, Tea/coffee making facilities, Kitchen (except Standards), Mini bar, CD/DVD player, Cable TV, Hair dryer, Safe. Children: 0 to 14 years – 1 child free when sharing with an adult and using existing bedding. Max Capacity: Standard – 2, Garden Studio/Lagoon Studio – 3, Garden Suite/ Lagoon Suite/1 Bedroom Duplex Suite – 3 adults/1 child. Distances: Beachfront, Faa’a Airport 3km.
- BONUS: Stay 2 nights or more and receive 25% discount off regular room prices. EARLY BIRD BONUS: Book 90 days prior to travel and receive up to 20% discount on regular room prices. Conditions apply.
Offers not combinable.
- *The prices in this brochure are intended as a guide only. Prices are in Australian Dollars and are per person per night twin share, unless otherwise specified. Please refer to page 4 for an explanation of “From” prices and ask your travel agent for our best price. Tahiti 16 PAPEETE & MOOREA ACCOMMODATION Premium Deluxe Ocean Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort ¿¿¿¿¯ From price based on 1 night in a Deluxe Ocean Room, valid 1 Apr 17 – 31 Mar 18. A local tax of XPF150 per person per night payable direct. A resort fee per room per night payable direct. From $187* per person per night Lafayette Beach, Tahiti
- MAP PAGE 13 REF. 1 Situated in a tranquil setting, the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort offers a truly memorable getaway. Relax in the lush tropical gardens and enjoy the stunning waterfront views. The rooms are spacious with views of the Pacific Ocean. Property Features: Free Wi-Fi (public areas), Pool, Spa, Restaurant, Bar, Kids club (4-14 years) (free), Day spa, Fitness centre, Yoga, Aqua gymnasium. Room Features: Free wired internet, Ocean views, Air-conditioning, Balcony, Room service (limited), Mini bar, Tea/coffee making facilities, Cable TV, Hair dryer, Safe. Children: 0 to 3 years – cot free of charge. 4 to 15 years – up to 2 children free when sharing with 2 adults and using existing bedding.
Max Capacity: Deluxe Ocean/Ocean Jacuzzi/Premium Deluxe Ocean/Premium Ocean Jacuzzi – 2, Ocean Suite/Premium Ocean Suite – 3 adults/1 child. Distances: Beachfront, Faa’a Airport 12km. BONUS: FREE Night Offer: Stay 3 nights, pay for 2. EARLY BIRD BONUS: Book 90 days prior to arrival and save up to 10% on regular room prices. Conditions apply. Offers not combinable. Garden Bungalow Hotel Kaveka ¿¿¯ From price based on Stay 4, Pay 3 in a Garden Bungalow, valid 1 Apr 17 – 31 Mar 18. A local tax of XPF150 per person per night payable direct.
- From $86* per person per night Maharepa, Moorea
- MAP PAGE 13 REF. 2 This beachfront property features 25 individually styled, traditional Tahitian bungalows, each with a private verandah, offering spectacular views of Cook’s Bay. With its overwater restaurant and bar and a secluded white sand beach with excellent snorkelling, you will find this the perfect place to relax and unwind. Property Features: Internet facilities, Restaurant, Bar, Use of snorkelling equipment and kayaks, Library, Bicycle hire.
- Room Features: Air-conditioning, Fan, Safe. Children: 0 to 11 years – free when sharing with an adult and using existing bedding. Max Capacity: Garden Bungalow/Lagoon Bungalow/Beach Bungalow – 3, Family Garden Bungalow/Family Lagoon Bungalow – 4. Distances: Beachfront, Moorea Airport 7.6km. Garden Bungalow Hotel Hibiscus ¿¿¯ From price based on 1 night in a Air-Con Room, valid 1 Apr 17 – 31 Mar 18. A local tax of XPF150 per person per night payable direct. From $105* per person per night Papetoai, Moorea
- MAP PAGE 13 REF. 2 Located on the West Coast of Moorea, Hotel Hibiscus offers a variety of room types. Enjoy the island’s best sunset vistas at the resort’s Sunset Restaurant. Situated on the seafront, indulge in home-style pizzas and a cocktail or two as you watch the sun go down.
Property Features: Free Wi-Fi (public areas), Restaurant, Bar, Pool. Room Features: Balcony, Limited cooking facilities, Tea/coffee making facilities, Hair dryer. Children: 0 to 11 years – free when sharing with an adult and using existing bedding. Max Capacity: Air-Con Room/Garden Bungalow/Lagoon View Bungalow – 3, Studio – 4, Family Studio – 5, Superior Lagoon View Bungalow – 2. Distances: Beachfront, Moorea Airport 27km. Deluxe Ocean View Le Meridien Tahiti ¿¿¿¿¯ From price based on 3 nights in a Standard Room, valid 1 Apr 17 – 31 Mar 18. A local tax of XPF150 per person per night payable direct.
- From $141* per person per night Punaauia, Tahiti
- MAP PAGE 13 REF. 1 Le Meridien Tahiti is located on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches in Tahiti. Relax on the beach with a cocktail while enjoying the stunning views of the island of Moorea. Each room is spacious and features views either over the blue lagoon or tropical gardens. Property Features: Free Wi-Fi (public areas), Art studio, Pool, Restaurants (2), Room service (24 hour), Bars (2), Day spa, Beach volleyball, Use of snorkelling equipment and kayaks, Tennis court, 24 hour reception.
Room Features: Air-conditioning, Balcony, Tea/coffee making facilities, Mini bar, Cable TV, In-room movies (pay to view), Docking station, Hair dryer, Safe.
Children: 0 to 15 years – 1 child free when sharing with an adult and using existing bedding. Max Capacity: Standard/Garden/Partial Ocean View/Deluxe Ocean View/ Panoramic Ocean Front/Junior Suite/1 Bedroom Suite/Presidential Suite – 3. Distances: Beachfront, Faa’a Airport 10km. HONEYMOON BONUS: FREE sunset tropical cocktail for 2 adults per stay.
- *The prices in this brochure are intended as a guide only. Prices are in Australian Dollars and are per person per night twin share, unless otherwise specified. Please refer to page 4 for an explanation of “From” prices and ask your travel agent for our best price. Tahiti 17 MOOREA ACCOMMODATION Overwater Junior Suite InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa ¿¿¿¿ From price based on 1 night in a Lanai Room, valid 1 Apr – 31 May, 1 Nov – 19 Dec 17, 4 Jan – 31 Mar 18. A local tax of XPF150 per person per night payable direct. From $269* per person per night Papetoai, Moorea
- MAP PAGE 13 REF. 2 Nestled between scenic mountains and a tropical lagoon, the InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is set within 27 acres of lush gardens. This resort boasts 144 elegant rooms and bungalows, an infinity pool with a swim-up bar as well as local and international cuisine. Ideal for relaxation or a Moorea honeymoon, enjoy swimming with dolphins, kayaking in the surf, diving in turquoise waters or unwinding with a spa treatment. Property Features: Pools (2), Restaurants (3), Bars (2), Helene Spa (day spa), Bicycle hire, Tennis courts (2), Resort shop, Guest laundry, 24 hour reception. Room Features: Air-conditioning, Fan, Balcony, Tea/coffee making facilities, Mini bar, Cable TV, In-room movies (pay to view), Laundry.
- Includes: Full breakfast daily. Children: 0 to 14 years – free when sharing with an adult and using existing bedding. Max Capacity: Lanai Room/Lanai Room With View – 2, Beach Junior Suite/ Overwater Junior Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children. Distances: Beachfront, Moorea Airport 25km.
- BONUS: FREE Night Offer: Stay 3 nights, pay for 2 or stay 5 nights, pay for 3. FREE meals for children 0 to 12 years when dining with paying adults in the hotel restaurant. EARLY BIRD BONUS: Book 90 days prior to arrival and save up to 20% on regular room prices. Conditions apply.
- Offers not combinable. Premium Garden Pool Bungalow Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea ¿¿¿¿ From price based on 1 night in a Garden View Room, valid 1 Apr – 31 May, 1 Nov 17 – 31 Mar 18. A local tax of XPF150 per person per night payable direct. From $228* per person per night Maharepa, Moorea
- MAP PAGE 13 REF. 2 The Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea is a traditional Polynesian-style resort and is a perfect blend of serenity and comfort, making it an ideal destination for couples and families.
The resort offers a wide range of bungalows either over the water with direct access to the lagoon, on the beach or bungalows in the garden that feature their own pool. Unwind by the infinity swimming pool, the largest on Moorea Island or indulge in a massage at the Manea Spa. Savour the combination of French and Polynesian cuisine at the hotels’ restaurant, then on Saturday nights the resort features a traditional Polynesian show. Property Features: Manea Spa (day spa), 24 hour reception, Restaurant, Bars (2), Room service (limited), Resort shop, Pearl boutique, Pool (infinity edge), Bicycle hire, Watersports and activities centre.
- Room Features: Plunge pool (Garden Pool Bungalows), Air-conditioning, Fan, Patio, Tea/coffee making facilities, CD/DVD player, Cable TV. Includes: Full breakfast daily. Children: 0 to 14 years – free when sharing with an adult and using existing bedding. Max Capacity: Garden View – 2 adults/1 child, Garden View Duplex – 4, Premium Garden Pool Bungalow – 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children, Beach Bungalow/ Overwater Bungalow/Premium Overwater Bungalow – 3. Distances: Beachfront, Moorea Airport 5km.
- BONUS: Stay 2 nights or more and receive 25% discount off regular room prices. HONEYMOON BONUS: FREE Tahitian black pearl in jewel case. EARLY BIRD BONUS: Book 90 days prior to arrival and save up to 30% on regular room prices. Conditions apply.
Offers not combinable.