Bo Film - Production & Distribution Company
email@example.com www.bofilm.it Bo Film Bo Film S.r.l. Via Nazario Sauro, 22 / 40121 – Bologna, Italy VAT: 03294551209 mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / web: www.bofilm.it Production & Distribution Company last update: April 2019
email@example.com www.bofilm.it 3 Bo Film is a cultural business. It realizes documentaries, festivals, exhibitions and editorial products. Its core is the production and the distribution of documentaries, mainly concerning social issues. Bo Film aims to support, during the development and the production phases, authors and directors already working on a project of their interest and then follows the distribution and the sale of the final product.
Bo Film vision includes the professional development and growth of a local network of film operators fully able to compete at international level. ALL PROJECTS: www.bofilm.it/projects SCREENINGS: www.bofilm.it/screenings CATALOGUE (PDF): www.bofilm.it/download
- firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 4 IN LIBRARY IN PRODUCTION THIS IS ITALIAN WARSHIP by Valentina Pellitteri
- 85 / 52 min.
- Expected realise: 2020 YAKUB & TEA & FILMON by Anna de Manincor | ZimmerFrei
- 70 / 52 min.
- Expected realise: 2020 BENQ5 | ANOTHER WAR IN SARAJEVO by M. Blaconà, V. Casanoca and M. Scalini
- 80 / 52 min.
- Expected realise: 2021 (MA)TILDE by Serena Gramizzi
- 80 / 52 min.
- Expected realise: 2022 ALMOST NOTHING | CERN EXPERIMENTAL CITY by Anna de Manicor | ZimmerFrei
- 74 / 52 min.
- 2018 ABU SALIM | FREEDOM IS NOT CHEAP by Antonio Martino
- 24 min.
- 2017 LA VILLE ENGLOUTIE (The Drowned City) by ZimmerFrei
- 65 min.
- 2016 VITTORIO DE SETA MAESTRO DEL CINEMA (Vittorio De Seta Cinema Maestro) by Simone Massi
- 3 min.
- 2016 THE BLACK SHEEP by Antonio Martino
- 72 / 52 min.
- 2016 UN PAESE DI CALABRIA (A Village in Calabria) by Shu Aiello and Catherine Catella
- 90 min.
- 2016 STEADFAST ON OUR SAND by ZimmerFrei
- 65 min.
- 2015 L’EQUILIBRIO DEL CUCCHIAINO (Spoon Balancing) by Adriano Sforzi
- 62 min.
- 2015 QUELLO CHE RESTA (Remnants) by Antonio Martino
- 52 min.
- 2014 LA BEAUTÉ C’EST TA TÊTE (The Beauty Is Your Head) by ZimmerFrei
- 60 min.
- 2014 HOMETOWN | MUTONIA by ZimmerFrei
- 69 min.
- 2013 THE HUMAN HORSES by Rosario Simanella and Marco Landini
- 70 / 52 min.
- 2013 TEMPORARY CITIESby ZimmerFrei
- documentary series SUMMARY 6–7 8–9 10–11 12–13 14–15 16–17 18–19 20–21 22–23 24–25 26–27 28–29 30–31 32–33 34–35 36–37 38-39
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 7 A CONCEPT BY DIRECTED BY PRODUCTION CO-PRODUCTION PRODUCERS LANGUAGE TOTAL BUDGET SECURED BUDGET THIS IS ITALIAN WARSHIP 85 / 52 MINUTES
- EXPECTED REALISE: 2020 a project by VALENTINA PELLITTERI Valentina Pellitteri Valentina Pellitteri Bo Film (Italy) InClouds (Italy) Serena Gramizzi and Cristian Cappucci Italian, English 210.000,00€ 80.000,00€ A young female filmmaker journey aboard the Italian aircraft carrier “Cavour” during one of the most important and discussed promotional, humanitarian and training missions in the Middle East and Africa. With an external but penetrating look on an almost unknown world, the director attempts to portray the most human, intimate and profound aspects of it. This is Italian Warship is a reflection on human being representation and dualism.
PITCHED @ DOC IN PROGRESS , Visions du Réel 2019 STAGE OF THE PROJECT: POST-PRODUCTION IN PRODUCTION
- firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 9 A CONCEPT BY DIRECTED BY PRODUCTION IN COLLABORATION WITH WITH THE SUPPORT OF PRODUCERS LANGUAGE TOTAL BUDGET SECURED BUDGET YAKUB & TEA & FILMON 70 / 52 MINUTES
- EXPECTED REALISE: 2020 a project by ANNA DE MANINCOR | ZIMMERFREI ZimmerFrei Anna de Manincor | ZimmerFrei Bo Film (Italy) Emilia-Romagna Teatro | Atlas of Transitions supported by Creative Europe Regione Emilia-Romagna Film Commission Serena Gramizzi Italian 110.000,00€ 75.500,00€ Bologna. Three friends are sharing their most important life experience: Yakub, an unsettled Nigerian teenager, just turned eighteen and has passed from the status of minor refugee to regular immigrant; Tea, a sixteen years old girl from Bologna, does her first steps out of her family house after her parents separated; Filmon, a brilliant blind university student from Eritrea, is about to become an Italian citizen without «having never seen nor Italy, nor a country full of white people». A portrait of Bologna through out the path of three very young persons who have adopted it has their hometown and that are about to write its future.
STAGE OF THE PROJECT: PRODUCTION IN PRODUCTION
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 11 A CONCEPT BY WRITTEN BY DIRECTED BY PRODUCTION CO-PRODUCTION PRODUCERS LANGUAGE TOTAL BUDGET SECURED BUDGET BENQ5 | ANOTHER WAR IN SARAJEVO 80 / 52 MINUTES
- EXPECTED REALISE: 2021 a project by MARIO BALCONA, VALERIO CASANOVA and MARTINA SCALINI Mario Blaconà, Valerio Casanova and Martini Scalini Mario Blaconà, Valerio Casanova, Adriana Ferrarese and Martini Scalini Mario Blaconà, Valerio Casanova and Martini Scalini Bo Film (Italy) CERESA FILMS (France) Serena Gramizzi and Adriana Ferrarese Bosnian, Italian 160.000,00€ 15.000,00€ Sarajevo 2019. The Ustalic family lives in a very modest apartment where the only pleasant aspect seems to be the floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the entire city. While, Nedim, the father, who was injured at war, is now relegated in a work at home as jewel fixer, Benji (24), the youngest son, starts being successful as war video pro-gamer. This will lead Benji to explore the world and to confront with his father, still fighting – as many other of his generation - with the post war trauma.
SELECTED @ Balkan Documentary Centre Training , “Doc Discoveries!” supported by Europa Creativa STAGE OF THE PROJECT: DEVELOPMENT IN PRODUCTION
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 12 (MA)TILDE
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 13 IN PRODUCTION A CONCEPT BY DIRECTED BY PRODUCTION CO-PRODUCTION PRODUCERS LANGUAGE TOTAL BUDGET SECURED BUDGET (MA)TILDE 80 / 52 MINUTES
- EXPECTED REALISE: 2022 a project by SERENA GRAMIZZI Serena Gramizzi Serena Gramizzi Associate Directors (Belgium) Bo Film (Italy) Bram Crols Italian, French 230.000,00€ 25.000,00€ Mirror tale between two six years girls, (MA)TILDE is a audio-visual experience between Liguria, Italy, and Brussels, Belgium. Trough out a migrant family portrait, during and after a traumatic event, the film follows the journey of one of the main characters from the sense of culpability and the absence till her discovery of the natural life cycle. The viewer will be brought to recall his own childhood point of view.
STAGE OF THE PROJECT: DEVELOPMENT
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 14 ALMOST NOTHING | CERN EXPERIMENTAL CITY
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 15 IN LIBRARY CONCEPT BY DIRECTED BY PRODUCTION WITH THE SUPPORT OF ITALIAN DISTRIBUTION PRODUCERS CINEMATOGRAPHER EDITING TV VERSION EDITING ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK & SOUNDDESIGN, SOUND DESIGN COLOR GRADING FORMAT LANGUAGE SUBTITLES ALMOST NOTHING | CERN EXPERIMENTAL CITY 74 / 52 MINUTES
- 2018 a film by ANNA DE MANINCOR | ZIMMERFREI Umberto Saraceni, Anna de Manincor, Anna Rispoli Anna de Manincor | ZimmerFrei Bo Film (Italy), Tita Productions (France), Associate Directors (Belgium) Ministero dei beni e delle attività culturali e del turismo – Direzione Generale Cinema, Regione Emilia-Romagna Film Commission, Région Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur | Development and Production Fund in partnership with CNC – Centre National de la Cinématographie et de l’Image animée, France Télévisions, France 3 Auvergne Rhone Alpes, PROCIREP, VAF – Vlaams Audiovisueel Fonds | Script and Production Fund, Belgische Tax Shelter maatregel. Prodotto grazie anche al credito d’imposta previsto ai sensi della legge 244/2007 I Wonder Pictures Serena Gramizzi, Laurence Ansquer, Bram Crols Roberto Beani Anna de Manincor, Davide Pepe Catherine Catella Massimo Carozzi Veerle Zeelmaeckers Full HD – Stereo Sound English, French, Italian and other Italian / English / French / Dutch TRAILER WEBSITE www.vimeo.com/257926325 www.almostnothing.eu When we think about science often we focus on the big discoveries: the Higgs Boson! Gravitational waves! Sometimes maybe we forget about what happens in between: there’s a bunch of people doing the systematic work. At the border between Switzerland and France there’s a citadel called CERN, a global community of thousands of people working together towards a common objective. How can they work for years – sometimes decades – as a unique and enormous brainpower? What are they looking for? FESTIVAL PREMIÈRES WORLDWIDE PREMIÈRE and INTER-RELIGIOUS AWARD @ Visions du Réel, Intl Long Feature Film Competition, Nyon (Switzerland) – Apr. 2018 // ITALIAN PREMIÈRE and JURY SPECIAL MENTION @ Biografilm Festival, Italian Competition, Bologna (Italy) – June 2018 // FRENCH PREMIERE @ Annecy Cinéma Italien, Prima Section, Annecy (France) – Sept. 2018 // BELGIAN PREMIERE @ Beursschouwburg, Special Event, Brussels (Belgium) – Nov. 2018 // SOUTH AMERICA PREMIERE @ Docs MX, Latitudes humanas Section, Mexico City (Mexico) – Oct. 2018 // BEST DOCUMENTARY @ Festival Signes de Nuits, Paris (France) – Oct. 2018 // AUDIENCE AWARD @ Italian In Doc, Italian Institute of Culture, Brussels (Belgium) – Jan. 2019 ITALIAN THEATRICALLY RELEASED: 103 cinemas / 20.000 viewers in five days BROADCASTED BY: France Télévisions | France 3 National & France 3 Région Auvergne Rhones Alpes
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 16 ABU SALIM | FREEDOM IS NOT CHEAP
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 17 IN LIBRARY ABU SALIM | FREEDOM IS NOT CHEAP 24 MINUTES
- 2017 a film by ANTONIO MARTINO TRAILER www.vimeo.com/262547311 CONCEPT DIRECTION PRODUCTION DISTRIBUTION PRODUCER CINEMATOGRAPHER EDITING ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK FORMAT LANGUAGE SUBTITLES Antonio Martino Antonio Martino Antonio Martino Films Production and Bo Film (Italy) I Wonder Pictures Serena Gramizzi Antonio Martino Antonio Martino Antonio Martino Full HD – Stereo Sound Arabic Italian / English Libya. Three years after the fall of the Gaddafi regime, three former inmates of the maximum security prison of Abu Salem, are back together with their children on the sites of their suffering. They will show to their children why freedom is not cheap.
FESTIVAL PREMIÈRES & AWARDS Best film Prospettive Award and Jury Special Mention Extr’A Award @ Festival del cinema africano Asia e America Latina, Milano (Italy) – Mar. 2018 Gobetti Film Maker Award @ Concorso “Filmare la storia”, Short movie contest, Torino (Italy) – May 2017 Fare Memoria Award @ Valsusa Film Festival, Concorso fare Memoria, Cordove (Italy) – Apr. 2017 WORLDWIDE PREMIÈRE | Gold Elephant World Festival, Short movie contest, Catania (Italy) – Apr. 2017 INTERNATIONAL PREMIÈRE | Festival du Cinéma européen, Short movie contest, Liege (Belgium) – Apr. 2018 AMERICAN PREMIÈRE | Lanett City Film Fest, Documentary Contest, Alabama (USA) – Sep.
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 18 LA VILLE ENGLOUTIE
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 19 IN LIBRARY LA VILLE ENGLOUTIE THE DROWNED CITY
- 65 MINUTES
- 2016 a film by ANNA DE MANINCOR | ZIMMERFREI TRAILER www.vimeo.com/188172081 CONCEPT DIRECTED BY PRODUCTION WITH THE SUPPORT OF DISTRIBUTION CINEMATOGRAPHER EDITOR SOUND MUSIC FORMAT, SOUND LANGUAGE SUBTITLES ZimmerFrei Anna de Manincor Centre National des Arts de la Rue L’Abattoir (France), ZimmerFrei (Italy) In Situ Network (EU) Bo Film (Italy) Roberto Beani Davide Pepe, Anna de Manincor Massimo Carozzi Massimo Carozzi, Susanna La Polla Full HD
- Stereo Sound French English/French/Italian A portrait of the ex-industrial city of Chalon-sur-Saône, with the eyes of science fiction and examining possible futures. How will the city of Chalon-sur-Saône look like in 2040? The documentary film is a collective and original creation that projects visions, fears and desires on an imaginary and displaced city. Future is already in action into the present.
FESTIVAL PREMIÈRE & AWARDS Best Documentary @ Visioni Italiane | Visioni Doc, Bologna (Italy) – Mar. 2017 WORLDWIDE PREMIÈRE | Torino Film Festival 34, TFFDOC / Italiana.DOC, Turin (Italy) – Nov. 2016
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 20 VITTORIO DE SETA MAESTRO DEL CINEMA
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 21 IN LIBRARY VITTORIO DE SETA MAESTRO DEL CINEMA VITTORIO DE SETA CINEMA MAESTRO
- 3 MINUTES
- 2016 a film by SIMONE MASSI DIRECTED AND ANIMATED BY PRODUCTION WITH THE SUPPORT OF SUBJECT CINEMATOGRAPHER EDITOR AND POST PRODUCTION SOUND DESIGNER FORMAT, SOUND LANGUAGE SUBTITLES Simone Massi Bo Film (Italy) MigrArti (Italian Culture Ministery Fund) Pinangelo Marino Julia Gromskaya Lola Capote Ortiz Stefano Sasso Full HD
- Stereo Sound Italian English/French De Seta portrayed the people he knew by having exposed himself to, at first. He taught us that looking the other is looking together with him, by transforming our dreams and memories. Simone Massi’s film, an animated tail, is inspired by one of the most important Italian directors, who passed away in 2011. It has the aim to recall the deepest meaning of “exposing” ourselves to the world: looking at it and being able to transform along with it.
FESTIVAL PREMIÈRES WORLDWIDE PREMIÈRE | Mostra del Cinema di Venezia 73, Competition MigrArti, Venezia (Italy) – Sep. 2016 INTERNATIONAL PREMIÈRE | Italy on screen today – Malta, La Valletta (Malta) – Dec. 2016
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 22 THE BLACK SHEEP
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 23 IN LIBRARY THE BLACK SHEEP 72 / 52 MINUTES
- 2016 a film by ANTONIO MARTINO TRAILER www.vimeo.com/167004231 DIRECTED BY PRODUCTION WITH THE SUPPORT OF CINEMATOGRAPHER, EDITOR SOUND MUSIC FORMAT, SOUND LANGUAGE SUBTITLES Antonio Martino Bo Film (Italy) Claudio Mazzanti (Italy), Tita.B Productions (France) Antonio Martino Jan Maio Jan Maio, Jon Griffin, Rebel Devil Full HD
- Stereo Sound Berber / Arabic / English English/French/Italian Ausman, has fought for the Libyan revolution, even been a pacifist, as he was convinced to fight for freedom and democracy. Nothing went as he thought: violence and religious extremism are spreading every day more. Today he feels as a stranger in his country. What will be his final wor(l)d?
FESTIVAL PREMIÈRES & AWARDS Best Soundtrack @ Sole Luna Film Festival, Treviso – Sep. 2017 Best Documentary @ My Art Film Festival, Cosenza – Apr. 2017 Best Direction Award @ DocumentariaNoto, Noto (Syracuse) – Nov. 2016 Audience Award @ DocumentariaNoto, Noto (Syracuse) – Nov. 2016 Guerrilla Staff Award @ Biografilm Festival, Bologna (Italy) – Jun. 2016 WORLDWIDE PREMIÈRE | Biografilm Festival, International Competition, Bologna (Italy) – Jun. 2016 INTERNATIONAL PREMIÈRE | One World Film Festival, Journeys to Freedom, Prague (Czeck Republic) – Mar. 2017 Broadcasted by: Doc3 | RAI3
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 24 UN PAESE DI CALABRIA
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 25 IN LIBRARY UN PAESE DI CALABRIA A VILLAGE IN CALABRIA
- 90 MINUTES
- 2016 a film by SHU AIELLO and CATHERINE CATELLA TRAILER www.vimeo.com/188012935 DIRECTED BY PRODUCTION WITH THE SUPPORT OF CINEMATOGRAPHER EDITOR SOUND MUSIC FORMAT, SOUND LANGUAGE SUBTITLES Shu Aiello, Catherine Catella Tita Productions (France), Marmita Films (France), Les productions JMH (Switzerland), Bo Film (Italy) EuroDoc, Scam, Procirep, Region des Alpes et Cote d’Azur, Region Aquitaine, Development Fund CNC-Mibact, Aide renforcé CNC, Loterie Romande, Fondation éducation 21 | Film pour un seul monde, Eurimages Maurizio Tiella, François Pages, Steeve Calvo Catherine Catella Jean-François Priester Francesca Breschi, Giovanna Marini, Matteo Salvatore, Modena City Ramblers Full HD
- Stereo Sound Italian / French English/French/Italian In a southern Italy village emptied by migration, an utopia was born. Riace, has decided to welcome migrants docked on the Italian coasts. Today the old abandoned houses are filled again and the village is back to life. FESTIVAL PREMIÈRES & AWARDS WORLDWIDE PREMIÈRE @ Visions du Réel, Swiss Competition, Nyon (Switzerland) – Apr. 2016 // INTERNATIONAL PREMIÈRE @ Cinema Refugii, Non Competitive Festival, Barcellona (Spain) – Jun. 2016 // Senni Award @ Terra di Tutti Film Festival, Bologna (Italy) – Oct. 2016 // Gaze Award @ Faito Doc Festival, Monte Faito – Salerno (Italy) – Aug. 2016 // Audience Special Award @ Riace in Festival, Riace (Italy) – Aug. 2016 // Horizonte Award @ Five Lakes Film Festival, Monaco (Germany) – Aug. 2016 // Buyens-Chagoll Award @ Visions du Réel, Nyon (Switzerland) – Apr. 2016 – Seen in French cinemas by more than 38.000 viewers and seen in Italian cinemas by more than 14.000 viewers. – During the two days of free VOD in occasion of the demonstration in support major Domenico Lucano, the film has been seen by over 47.500 viewers only in Italy and 400.000 users passed on our website. – The news of this free VOD occasion was the 8th news on Twitter and has been published by Repubblica.it and many other national news papers and websites.
Screened at the Italian Senate of the Republic, in occasion of the encounters “Migration: from Marcinelle to Lampedusa. Understand our history to look to the future”.
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 26 STEADFAST ON OUR SAND
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 27 IN LIBRARY STEADFAST ON OUR SAND 65 MINUTES
- 2015 a film by ZIMMERFREI TRAILER www.vimeo.com/141560700 CONCEPT DIRECTED BY SECOND UNIT DIRECTION BY PRODUCTION WITH THE SUPPORT OF DISTRIBUTION CINEMATOGRAPHER EDITOR SOUND MUSIC FORMAT, SOUND LANGUAGE SUBTITLES ZimmerFrei Anna de Manincor Anna Rispoli Oerol Festival (The Netherlands) In Situ Network (EU) Bo Film (Italy) Roberto Beani Anna de Manincor Massimo Carozzi BeMyDelay, Massimo Carozzi, muziekvereniging Schylge, Domenico Vaccaro, Weight And Treble Full HD
- Stereo Sound Dutch English/French/Italian A cowboy movie with herds running in the meadow at sunset and white horses resting in the dark of the night, a documentary film about artificial nature and landscape design, a scary movie with zombies and ghosts. The new film shot by ZimmerFrei on Terschelling island! FESTIVAL PREMIÈRES INTERNATIONAL PREMIÈRE | Oerol Festival, Terschelling Island (Holland) – Aug. 2016 WORLDWIDE PREMIÈRE | Festival dei Popoli, Panorama Competition, Florence (Italy) – Dec. 2015
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 28 L’EQUILIBRIO DEL CUCCHIAINO
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 29 IN LIBRARY L’EQUILIBRIO DEL CUCCHIAINO SPOON BALANCING
- 62 MINUTES
- 2015 a film by ADRIANO SFORZI TRAILER www.vimeo.com/129797023 A DOCUMENTARY BY PRODUCTION DISTRIBUTION WITH THE SUPPORT OF WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CINEMATOGRAPHER EDITOR SOUND MUSIC FORMAT, SOUND LANGUAGE SUBTITLES Adriano Sforzi Ventotto Luglio (Italy), Wobinda Produzioni (Italy), Arti Colture (Italy), Bo Film (Italy) CG Entertainment (Italy) Centro per lo sviluppo dell’audiovisivo e l’innovazione digitale, EmiliaRomagna Region, Cineteca di Bologna (Italy) Sonia Milano (Italy) for 23eventi.it (Italy), Home Movies (Italy), Max Man Coop (Italy), Visual Lab (Italy) Marco Ferri, Guido Michelotti Paolo Marzoni Marco Parollo Daniele Furlati Full HD
- Stereo Sound Italian/English English/French/Italian The story of the best, unlucky and happy juggler of all times: Alberto “Bertino” Sforzi. FESTIVAL PREMIÈRE & AWARDS Marcellino de Baggis Award @ Festival Intl del Cinema Documentario, Taranto (Italy) – Oct. 2015 Special Mention @ BiograFilm Festival, Bologna (Italy) – Jun. 2015 Audience Award @ BiograFilm, Bologna (Italy) – Jun. 2015 WORLDWIDE PREMIÈRE | BiograFilm Festival, National Competition, Bologna (Italy) – Jun. 2015
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 30 QUELLO CHE RESTA
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 31 IN LIBRARY QUELLO CHE RESTA REMNANTS
- 52 MINUTES
- 2014 a film by ANTONIO MARTINO TRAILER www.vimeo.com/79106585 A DOCUMENTARY BY PRODUCTION AN INITIATIVE BY WITH THE SUPPORT OF DISTRIBUTION CINEMATOGRAPHER, EDITOR SOUND, MUSIC FORMAT, SOUND LANGUAGE SUBTITLES Antonio Martino Bo Film (Italy) COSPE ONLUS (Italy) Regione Toscana (Italy) Bo Film (Italy) Antonio Martino Jan Maio Full HD
- Stereo Sound Bosnian/English English/French/Italian After twenty years since one of the most dramatic days of the Former Yugoslavia conflicts, the destroy of the old bridge, also symbol of the city, and after almost ten years since the reconstruction of it, by the international community, seven different characters live their lives in today’s Mostar, without meeting them selves. What they have in common, anyhow, are memory splinters strongly coming back from the past and with which they have to deal.
FESTIVAL PREMIÈRES & AWARDS D.E-R Award @ Visioni Doc, Bologna (Italy) – Feb. 2015 Communication Award @ Visioni Doc, Bologna (Italy) – Feb. 2015 Special Mention Of the Critic Jury @ GenovaFilmFestival, Genoa (Italy) – Jul. 2014 WORLDWIDE PREMIÈRE | GenovaFilmFestival, Documentary Contest, Genoa (Italy) – Jul. 2014 INTERNATIONAL PREMIÈRE | DocuDays Ua, “Ex-Yugoslavia reconciliation” Section, Kiev (Ukraine) – Mar. 2015
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 32 LA BEAUTÉ C’EST TA TÊTE
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 33 IN LIBRARY LA BEAUTÉ C’EST TA TÊTE THE BEAUTY IS YOUR HEAD
- 60 MINUTES
- 2014 a film by ZIMMERFREI TRAILER www.vimeo.com/88444738 A DOCUMENTARY BY PRODUCTION WITH THE SUPPORT OF DISTRIBUTION INTERVIEWS CINEMATOGRAPHER EDITOR SOUND AND MUSIC FORMAT, SOUND LANGUAGE SUBTITLES ZimmerFrei Lieux Publics (France) InSitu (EU) Bo Film (Italy) Anna Rispoli Roberto Beani Anna De Manincor Massimo Carozzi Full HD
- Audio Stereo French English, Italian Marseille seen from a little bar near the Vieux Port. Mon Bar is like home for regulars, a refuge and a stage where they stop over every day. The film follows their paths, derails and returns to the same place, like a piece of cork floating in the surf.
FESTIVAL PREMIÈRES & AWARDS Best Documentary @ SalinaDoc Fest, Salina (Italy) – Sep. 2014 What’s Culture Award @ Biografilm Festival, Bologna (Italy) – Jun. 2014 WORLDWIDE PREMIÈRE | Visions du Réel, Intl Middle Lenght Competition, Nyon (Switzerland) – Apr. 2014 INTERNATIONAL PREMIÈRE | Biografilm Festival, What’s Culture Section, Bologna (Italy) – Jun. 2014 ASIAN PREMIÈRE | DMZ Docs, Intl Documentary Contest, Goyang (South Korea) – Sep. 2014 Broadcasted by: Sky Arte HD (SKY Italia)
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 34 HOMETOWN | MUTONIA
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 35 IN LIBRARY HOMETOWN | MUTONIA 69 MINUTES
- 2013 a film by ZIMMERFREI TEASER 1 TEASER 2 www.vimeo.com/75023007 www.vimeo.com/75023009 DIRECTED BY PRODUCTION WITH THE SUPPORT OF DISTRIBUTION AUTHORS CINEMATOGRAPHER EDITOR SOUND MUSIC FORMAT, SOUND LANGUAGE SUBTITLES ZimmerFrei Santarcangelo
- 13 (Italy) Film Commission Regione Emilia-Romagna (Italy) Bo Film (Italy) ZimmerFrei Roberto Beani Anna de Manincor / ZimmerFrei Massimo Carozzi / ZimmerFrei Francesco Fuzz Brasini, Loren Connors, Andy MacFarlane, Music For No Movies, Stefano Pilia, The Rock’n’Roll Kamikazes Full HD
- Stereo Italian/English English/Italian The Mutoid Waste Company arrived in Santarcangelo in 1990. Since then the Mutoid’s camp became a fixed destination for all European travellers. Mutonia is a temporary city, a village inside a village, from which original proposals of sustainability and creativity emerge, a place with an intense and at the same time fragile way of inhabiting and living.
FESTIVAL PREMIÈRES & AWARDS Best Sound track @ Life After Oil, Martis (Sassari, Italia) – Aug. 2014 What’s Culture Award @ Biografilm Festival, Bologna (Italy) – Jun. 2014 WORLDWIDE PREMIÈRE | Festival del Film di Roma 2013, CinemaXXI Contest, Rome (Italy) – Oct. 2013 INTERNATIONAL PREMIÈRE | Experimenta Design, Art and Design Festival, Lisboa (Portugal) – Dec. 2013 AMERICAN PREMIÈRE | Anthology Film Archive, Temporary Italy Expo by ZimmerFrei, New York (USA) – Mar. 2014 Broadcasted by: Sky Arte HD (SKY Italia)
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 36 THE HUMAN HORSES
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 37 THE HUMAN HORSES 70 / 52 MINUTES
- 2013 a film by ROSARIO SIMANELLA and MARCO LANDINI TRAILER www.vimeo.com/79781507 DIRECTED BY PRODUCTION CO-PRODUCTION DISTRIBUTION AUTHORS CINEMATOGRAPHER EDITOR SOUND MUSIC FORMAT, SOUND LANGUAGE SUBTITLES Rosario Simanella, Marco Landini FuFilm (Italy) Bo Film (Italy) Bo Film (Italy) Rosario Simanella, Gianluca Marcon, Cristina Donno, Liviana Davì Marco Landini Rosario Simanella Jan Maio Jan Maio, Massimiliano Amatruda, Broke for free, Indigo Full HD
- Stereo Hindi/Bengali English/Italian Ibrahim, Ram and Raju are three rickshaw pullers in Kolkata – a city held together by its agony, which has the spasmodic vitality of something that is nearing its end. These men are called “Human Horses” because of the work they do. Actually, they are the last of the lasts, a stubborn proof of the true essence of human dignity.
FESTIVAL PREMIÈRES & AWARDS Best Cinematography @ Delhi Short Film Festival, Delhi (India) – Nov. 2014 Best Direction @ Life After Oil, Martis (Sassari, Italy) – August 2014 Jury Award @ London Film Award – Documentary Film Festival, London (UK) – Dec. 2013 WORLDWIDE PREMIÈRE | London Award Film, Intl Documentary Contest, London (UK) – Dec. 2013 INTERNATIONAL PREMIÈRE | Cines del Sur, Al Jazeera Film Festival Section, Granada (Spain) – Jun. 2014 AMERICAN PREMIÈRE | Flagstaff Mountain Film Festival, Intl Documentary Contest, Arizona (USA) – Oct. 2014 OPENING FILM | Al Jazeera Film Festival, Intl Documentary Contest, Doha (Qatar) – Oct.
2014 Broadcasted by: PRESS TV IN LIBRARY
firstname.lastname@example.org www.bofilm.it 38 TEMPORARY CITIES
- email@example.com www.bofilm.it 39 IN LIBRARY TEMPORARY CITIES DOCUMENTARY SERIES by ZimmerFrei LA VILLE ENGLOUTIE 2016
- Chalon-sur-Saône (France) TRAILER: www.vimeo.com/188172081 STEADFAST ON OUR SAND 2015
- Terschelling island (The Netherlands) TRAILER: www.vimeo.com/141560700 LA BEAUTÉ C’EST TA TÊTE 2014
- Marseille (France) TRAILER: www.vimeo.com/88444738 HOMETOWN | MUTONIA 2013
- Santarcangelo di Romagna (Italy) TRAILER: www.vimeo.com/75023007 TEMPORARY 8th 2012
- Budapest (Hungary) TRAILER: www.vimeo.com/88461365 THE HILL
- Copenhagen (Denmark) TRAILER: www.vimeo.com/88461363 LKN CONFIDENTIAL 2010
- Bruxelles (Belgium) TRAILER: www.vimeo.com/88452415 Distributed by Bo Film (Italy) Temporary Cities is series of documentary films that the ZimmerFrei group has been making since 2010. They are portraits of cities filmed in small areas, which could span one particular part of the city, or a neighbourhood, a square or even a single bench, where the main theme is the residents and temporary users’ perception and use of public space and the way they inhabit and transform it. At the moment there are seven city portraits: Brussels (Belgium), Copenhagen (Denmark), Budapest (Hungary), Mutonia (Italy), Marseilles (France), Terschelling Island (The Netherlands) and Chalon-sur-Saône (France).
The documentaries have been selected to several national and international festivals. The series has been selected in contest by Film Fest Gent 2015 (Gent, Belgium), Biografilm Festival 2014 (Bologna, Italy) > ‘WHAT’S CULTURE’ AWARD and Arquiteturas Film Festival 2014 (Lisboa, Portugal).
Bo Film S.r.l. Via Nazario Sauro, 22 / 40121 – Bologna, Italy VAT: 03294551209 mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / web: www.bofilm.it made by ilcanediPavlov