Solutions Maximum designs. | Minimum running cost - Daikin
Page content transcription
If your browser does not render page correctly, please read the page content below
INDEX 1 ABOUT DAIKIN 2 3 GLOBAL FOOTPRINT 4 5 THE DAIKIN DIFFERENCE 6 7 OUR TIMELINE 8 9 DAIKIN INDIA AT A GLANCE 10 APPLICATION OF THE PRODUCT 11 31 INVERTER SERIES 32 45 NON-INVERTER SERIES 46 52 OUTDOOR UNITS 53 56 CONTROLLERS 57 58 FUNCTION LINE-UP 59 68 SPECIFICATIONS
Daikin, the world leader in air-conditioning brings a world full of love to India with its air-conditioning solutions. Known for superior Japanese technology, Daikin promises to spread joy in the air. With a wide range and features like never before, Daikin creates an environment of comfort through efficient air-conditioning. Daikin air-conditioners are manufactured keeping in mind different air-conditioning needs and also space requirements. Our wide range of air- conditioners are easy to install and are apt for residential and commercial usage. ABOUT DAIKIN Daikin® is a leading innovator and provider of advanced, high-quality air-conditioning solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications. As World’s No. 1 Air-conditioning Company, Daikin is committed to delivering air-conditioning solutions that enhance the quality of life all around the world. A diverse multinational company, Daikin Industries Ltd. active in air-conditioning, chemicals and oil hydraulics, was established in 1924. With headquarters at Osaka, Japan, the Daikin family has more than 51,000 members, working across 60 production base units and 208 consolidated subsidiaries worldwide. As the world’s sole manufacturer that develops a long line of products from refrigerants to air-conditioners, Daikin advocates comfortable living on the strength of advanced technologies. Daikin is present in USA, Europe and Russia, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Oceania and Middle-South America. We aim to serve our customers in each of these markets by providing optimal airconditioning products.
GLOBAL FOOTPRINT NORTH AMERICA 2 Solutions 3600 MIDDLE-SOUTH AMERICA North America/Central Europe/Middle East/Africa & South America Daikin Daikin Daikin Daikin America Airconditioning Airconditioning Airconditioning Central Europe Spain Italy Daikin AC (Americas) Daikin Holding USA Daikin Europe Daikin Daikin Airconditioning N.V. Airconditioning Germany France Daikin Daikin Daikin Chemical Airconditioning IndustriesCzech France UK Republic
EUROPE CHINA JAPAN MIDDLE EAST 3 Solutions 3600 ASIA AFRICA OCEANIA DAIKIN INDUSTRIES HEAD OFFICE (INSIDE UMEDA CENTER BUILDING) China Asia/Oceania Daikin (China) Shanghai Daikin Xi’an Daikin Qing’an Daikin Industries Daikin Compressor Investment Airconditioning Compressor Thailand Industries Hui Zhou Daikin Daikin Daikin Fluoro Daikin Airconditioning Daikin Australia Suns Airconditioning Device(Suzhou) Coating Shanghai Singapore Daikin Fluorochemicals Daikin Airconditioning China India Daikin Industries Head Office (Inside Umeda Center Building)
THE DAIKIN THE LOGO DIFFERENCE As a world leader in technological innovation, we’ve initiated and funded a wide range of research programmes in areas that directly impact our air-conditioners - ranging from mechanics and electronics to chemicals The triangle shape represents the and fluorocarbons. With this integration of three technological knowledge, we build absolute areas (mechanics, chemistry and comfort into every product we electronics), while the upper left develop. Pioneering products direction of the triangle symbolises include the first packaged Daikin’s innovative spirit that air-conditioner in Japan 1951 and aspires toward the future. The two the world’s first Variable Refrigerant blue colours (corporate colours) Volume (VRV) system in 1982. used in the corporate logo and Daikin is committed to explore and the triangle design element befit adopt cutting-edge technology Daikin’s emphasis on intellect to continually offer value-added and brightness. Black expresses and solution-based products and strength, a sense of positive services to customers. presence and stability.
ENVIRONMENTAL PICHONKUN PHILOSOPHY In February 2002, we created an environmental symbol for the Daikin Group. In environmental protection activities, little efforts that individuals make add up to big things. The symbol, the Earth in the shape of a green heart, represents a determination on the part of each and every employee of Daikin to think green (think of the Earth and take care of the environment). As we continue developing our business operations in various fields, it is our mission to proactively develop initiatives to respond to environmental issues. Incorporating environmental initiatives throughout A mascot that represents Daikin’s our management must be a priority innovative thrust into the future is for us. In all aspects of our business called ‘PICHONKUN’. The new operations, including product mascot of Daikin is so named development, manufacturing because of the sound it makes. and sales, we need to formulate Created in Japan, this dew droplet initiatives that sustain and improve represents the ‘fresh as morning the environment. Meanwhile, we nature’ of Daikin’s new range of need to promote the development air-conditioners and airpurifiers. of new products and the innovation PICHONKUN symbolises the best of technologies that will lead to a of nature-fresh, natural and more environmentally healthy world. eco-friendly.
OUR TIMELINE 1924-2012 Akira Yamada becomes the founder 1924 of the Osaka Kinzoku Kogyosho Limited The industry’s first compact room Partnership. 1995 air-conditioner to use a swing compressor to save energy is marketed. Osaka Kinzoku Kogyo Co., Ltd. is established, with the following corporate logo: Trial manufacture of a methyl chloride type 1934 refrigerator succeeds. T he refrigerator is named Mifujirator and production begins. Daikin Airconditioning France S.A. is established 1993 in Paris as an air-conditioning system sales company. The Mifujirator refrigerator is delivered to 1936 Nankai Railways for trial use as Japan’s first air-conditioner for trains. Daikin Chemical Europe is established in 1992 Düsseldorf, Germany. 6 1951 Production of packaged air-conditioners begins. Solutions 3600 Daikin America, Inc. and MDA Manufacturing, A heat exchanging device is installed on the 1991 Inc. are established in the US. 1956 Soya, an Antarctic research vessel, as a cabin heating system. Residential-use air-conditioners equipped with Japan’s first rotary compressor are marketed. Daikin Industries (Thailand) Ltd. is established 1958 The heat-pump type packaged air-conditioner is 1990 in Thailand and begins production of developed. air-conditioners. Osaka Kinzoku Kogyo Co., Ltd. is renamed 1963 Daikin Kogyo Co., Ltd. (Renamed Daikin Industries, Ltd. in 1982). Daikin becomes first in the world to produce a 1984 cumulative total of 1 million packaged air-conditioners. Cool air service by Daikin Aircon begins at 1964 J.N.R. Osaka Station. The air-conditioning system is thereafter installed in major terminals. A multiroom air-conditioning system with a single outdoor unit is developed. A Freon heater Japan’s first VRV system is developed. 1969 is employed in an air-conditioner, combining 1982 The industry’s first single-screw refrigerator is heating and cooling functions. developed.
All Daikin factories in Japan (Sakai, Yodogawa, Shiga, and Kashima) acquire ISO 14001 certification for environmental 1997 management.Presented 32nd Chairman’s award by the Japan Society for the promotion of the machine industry for Daikin Swing Compressor. Acquisition of the major American residential use air-conditioner company, Goodman, to build a solid base for Japan’s first VRV system is developed. positioning Daikin as the leading 1998 The industry’s first single-screw company in the global air-conditioner refrigerator is developed. 2012 market. Launch of residential air-conditioner featuring the world’s first adoption of the next generation refrigerant HFC32. Daikin Airconditioning Central Europe 7 1999 GmbH is established in Austria as an air-conditioning system sales company. Solutions 3600 Acquired Japan’s leading air filter 2009 company Nippon Muki Co., Ltd. Established a company for the manufacture and sale of swing 2001 compressors in Bangkok, Thailand, Recipient of ‘Eco Products Awards’ called Daikin Compressor Industries Ltd. Japan’s Ministry ofthe Environment’s 2008 Minister’s Prize for ‘Sho-ene Toban’, a building air-conditioner remote energy- savingcontrol service. Received the 11th Annual Grand Prize 2002 for the Global Environment presented by the NikkanKogyou Shimbun. Acquisition of major global air-conditioning manufacturer OYL Industries (Malaysia)with the aim of becoming the No.1 air-conditioning 2006 manufacturer. Establishment of Environmental Response Department at Daikin Europe N.V. to take the lead in Daikin is ranked 1st in market share of environmental response in the European 2003 residential use air-conditioners in Japan region. throughout the fiscal year of 2003.
DAIKIN INDIA AT A GLANCE Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt. Ltd., a subsidiary of Daikin Industries 8 Ltd., Japan is one of the leading global manufacturers of both residential and commercial air-conditioning systems. Backed by the superior Solutions 3600 technology, the organisation offers a wide range of energy efficient air-conditioning solutions to customers. After introducing our superior air-conditioning solutions in India in the year 2000, we gained the trust of our valuable customers with our innovative range of products and dedication towards quality. An ISO 14001 certified company, we remain committed to keep customers at the core of everything we do. Imbued with a ‘Quality First’ global philosophy, we at Daikin, walk on to realise our dream for a better world. ‘Quality First’ is clearly reflected in the value delivered such as low noise level, low power consumption, cooling efficiency, ease of installation, high reliability – all targeted to improve the quality of life. Daikin India’s manufacturing plant at Neemrana, Rajasthan aims at creating products that will make people’s lives more comfortable. It is supported by a network of production bases worldwide and showcases the application of advanced technology and equipment. Our comprehensive quality control system features centrally computerised management of quality and production data to facilitate timely production that bears the stamp of excellent quality. Daikin Neemrana facility incorporates Daikin’s global Environmental Management System (EMS) that has been implemented in the factory to promote adapting procedures for refrigerant handling, resource conservation and waste management.
2004 2002 2000 Daikin India becomes a Daikin introduces VRV Daikin enters the Indian wholly owned subsidiary of technology in India. market in a JV with Usha Daikin Industries Ltd., Japan. Shriram Group at 80:20 stakes respectively as Daikin Shriram Airconditioning. 2007 2008 2009 Daikin India relocates Groundbreaking Production commences HQ to Gurgaon and ceremony of Daikin India’s at manufacturing plant in commences business of manufacturing base at Neemrana, Rajasthan. McQuay chillers in India. Neemrana, Rajasthan. 9 Solutions 3600 2013 2012 2010 Fresh round of ` 330 Production of High Wall Fresh round of ` 250 crore investment Split air-conditioners crore investment. Thus with R-32 refrigerant taking it to a total of commences. ` 743 crore. 2015 MoU signed with Rajasthan government for ` 600 crore investment ` 60 crore investment for Research & Development Centre to be opened next year
APPLICATION OF THE PRODUCT RETAIL OFFICES / BANKS Versatility and control are the keys to create a The challenge for an office or bank is the ability to comfortable condition within trading areas and changing effectively heat or cool open plan areas as well as rooms that will keep customers shopping. It’s important meeting rooms. Cooling a meeting room when it is to select a system that offers excellent performance, while empty will mean running costs mount up unnecessarily. minimising operating costs and energy consumption. Conditions within open-plan areas are important for staff comfort levels. 10 Solutions 3600 IT & SERVER ROOMS RESTAURANTS Computer systems run round the clock and require a Guests expect a perfect atmosphere, including controlled temperature environment to operate effectively. comfortable conditions. Heat generated from lighting, Equipment in these rooms can generate a lot of heat and the kitchen area and the dining area can all contribute not removing the heat effectively can cause computer to make restaurants uncomfortable with inadequate servers to malfunction. Downtime from inoperable servers air-conditioning. Air-conditioning needs to be discreet can mean lost business and productivity. and flexible to meet the demands of your restaurant and customers.
CEILING SUSPENDED TYPE FHQ SERIES COOLING ONLY & HEAT PUMP
FHQ SERIES COOLING ONLY & HEAT PUMP UPGRADE TO A QUIET AND COMPACT SYSTEM D H 100 0 WIDE AIR DISCHARGE EASY CLEAN, OIL RESISTANT UNIFORM HEIGHT QUIET PROGRAMME OPENINGS PRODUCE FLAT SURFACES GRILLE AND DEPTH OPERATION ‘DRY’ A SPREADING 100 DEGREE AIRFLOW FHQ50BV~125BV (COOLING ONLY) 5.0 KW ~ 12.5 KW COOLING 5.0 KW ~ 11.2 KW COOLING FHQ50BV~125BV (HEAT PUMP) 6.0 KW ~ 13.5 KW HEATING 14 ACCESSORY REQUIRED FOR INDOOR UNIT Solutions 3600 IRED LCD REMOTE CONTROLLER W WIRED LCDREMOTE CONTROLLER WITH WEEKLY SCHEDULE TIMER Standard Option BRC1D61 BRC1C61 Note: S tandard for both Cooling Only a nd Heat Pump models. Remote controller Note: Remote controller cable not included. Cables must be procured locally. cable not included. Cables must be procured locally. WIRELESS LCD REMOTE CONTROLLER NAVIGATION REMOTE CONTROLLER Option Option A signal receiver must be added to the indoor unit. BRC7EA66 BRC7EA63W SIGNAL BRC1E62 (Cooling Only) (Heat Pump) RECEIVER UNIT (Wired Remote Controller) (Installed type) Wireless remote controller and signal receiver unit are sold as a set. Note: Remote controller cable not included. Cables must be procured locally. 1 TR (TONS OF REFRIGERATION) = 3.517 KW
FEATURES IDE AIR DISCHARGE OPENINGSPRODUCE A W SPREADING 100º AIRFLOW Cooling Heat FHQ-BVV1B Only Pump Auto swing • • Draft prevention function - • Switchable fan speed(2 step) • • Programme ‘Dry’ • • High ceiling application *1 *1 100° Two selectable Comfort *2 *2 temperature-sensors Hot start (after defrost) - • Year-round AIR IS BLOWN UP TO 50º IN THE DOWNWARD DIRECTION coolingapplicable - • Night quiet operation *3 *3 Timer selector • • Weekly schedule timer *4 *4 Cleanliness Anti-bacterial air filter • • Drain pump mechanism *5 *5 50° Pre charged for up to 30 m *3 *3 Long-life filter • • Work & Filter sign • • • INSTALLABLE ON CEILINGS 3.5 M HIGH Servicing Low gas pressure detection *3 *3 Emergency operation • • Self-diagnosis function • • 15 Auto-restart • • Solutions 3600 Auto-cooling/ heating change-over - • Control by 2 remote • • controllers Control features Group control by 1 remote • • controller External command control • • • TWO SELECTABLE TEMPERATURE-SENSORS Central remote control • • Both indoor unit and wired remote controller (option Interlock control • • (BRC1E62)) contain temperature-sensors. Temperature sensing can be set at the unit or, to further improve comfort Anti corrosion treatedheat Others *3 *3 level, closer to the target area at the wired remote control. exchangers This feature requires initial setting by the installer. *1 Installable on max. 3.5 m high ceiling Temperature-sensor on indoor unit must be used when the air-conditioner *2 Applicable when wired remote controller is used is controlled from another room. W ireless remote controller does not have a *3 For outdoor units temperature-sensor. *4 Applicable when BRC1D61 or BRC1E62 is used *5 Option • SWITCHABLE FAN SPEED: HIGH/MIDDLE/LOW • PROGRAMME ‘DRY’ COMFORT Dehumidification is micro-processor controlled to prevent abrupt and uncomfortable c hanges in air temperature. • AUTO-SWING (UP & DOWN) BRINGS COMFORT TO THE ROOM • DISTRIBUTES AIR EVENLY THROUGHOUT THE ROOM
• EASY CLEAN, FLAT SURFACES FOR 71BV INDOOR UNIT For all maintenance tasks, access is from bottom surface. • OIL RESISTANT GRILLE Oil-resistant plastic is used for the air discharge grille. This satisfies durability in restaurants and other similar 30mm 30mm or more 1,160mm or more environments. Note: Intended for use in salons, dining rooms and ordinary sales floors. This specification is not suitable for kitchens or other harsh environments. *WATER USED IN THE TEST-RUN CAN NOW BE DRAINED FROM THE AIR DISCHARGE OPENING RATHER THAN FROM THE SIDE AS WAS FORMERLY • QUIET OPERATION THE CASE. Sound operation has been reduced on the exposed ceiling suspended type unit. • DRAIN PUMP KIT (OPTION) CAN BE EASILY dB(A) INCORPORATED INDOOR UNIT HIGH LOW Drain pipe connection can be done inside the unit. Refrigerant and drain pipe outlets are at the same 50BV 39 35 opening. 60BV 39 35 71BV 39 35 100BV 42 37 600mm 125BV 44 39 Note: A nechoic chamber conversion value, measured according to JIS parameters and criteria. During operation these values are somewhat higher owing to ambient conditions. Drain pump kit SES QUIET STREAM FAN AND OTHER QUIET U TECHNOLOGIES (built inside main unit) 16 • ALL WIRING AND INTERNAL SERVICING CAN BE DONE FROM UNDER THE UNIT Solutions 3600 • PIPES MORE EASILY RIGGED Turbulent flow Straightening Quiet • LOW GAS PRESSURE DETECTION is produced vane stream fan (Applicable to RZQ71KCV4A, RZQ100/125KCV4A, RZQ100/125HAY4A outdoor units) • LONG-LIFE FILTER LASTS UP TO 6 MONTHS* WORK & SERVICING * For dust concentration of 0.15 mg/m3 Two time settings (2500 hrs and 1250 hrs) are available to match the installation environment. M aintenance time warning is displayed on the remote controller • FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION FLEXIBILITY FOR FREEDOM (filter sign). OF DESIGN • N ON-DEW FLAP BRISTLES MINIMISE CLINGING DIRT • UNIFORM HEIGHT AND DEPTH AND SIMPLIFY CLEANING Compact design for small-capacity models to meet tighter Absence of bristles minimises clinging dirt and simplifies cleaning. dimensional spaces. • FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION The unit fits more snugly into tight spaces. Non-dew flap
CEILING MOUNTED SLIM DUCT TYPE FDXS SERIES HEAT PUMP
FDXS SERIES HEAT PUMP SUITABLE FOR TIGHT CEILING SPACES SLIM PROFILE QUIET OPERATION 2.4 KW ~ 6.0 KW COOLING FDXS25~60C (HEAT PUMP) 3.2 KW ~ 7.0 KW HEATING 18 ACCESSORY REQUIRED FOR INDOOR UNIT Solutions 3600 WIRED LCD REMOTE CONTROLLER Standard BRC944B2 Note: 3 m (BRCW901A03) or 8 m (BRCW901A08) length wired remote controller cord is necessary. WIRELESS LCD REMOTE CONTROLLER Option ARC433B69 Signal receiver unit (Separate type) A signal receiver must be added to the indoor unit. A signal receiver must be addedto the indoor unit.
FEATURES COMFORT • QUIET OPERATION Heat FDXS-CVMA Indoor unit quiet operation provides a low sound level of Pump 29 dB(A) and outdoor unit quiet operation provides a low Switchable fan speed • sound level of 44 dB(A) for FDXS25C. Comfort Programme ‘Dry’ • • DISTRIBUTES AIR EVENLY THROUGHOUT THE ROOM Hot start • The only visible signs of these unobtrusive units are their Pre charged for up to 10 m • discharge grilles. They fit completely inside the ceiling to Work & Servicing maintain the original décor of a room. Each unit comes with Self-diagnosis function • its own wireless remote controller. Auto-restart • Control features Auto-cooling/ WORK & SERVICING • heating change-over Others PE fin • • SLIM PROFILE The new series adds a 2.5 kW model. All units share the same low height of just 200 mm. This means it is now possible to install a unit inside a shallow ceiling cavity with a height of just 240 mm. 19 Solutions 3600
FLOOR STANDING TYPE FVQ SERIES COOLING ONLY & HEAT PUMP
FVQ SERIES COOLING ONLY & HEAT PUMP 22 COMFORT THROUGH NEW AIRFLOW CONTROL Solutions 3600 NEW COMFORTABLE LIGHTWEIGHT EMPLOYS A SAFETY SWITCHABLE FAN PROGRAMME QUIET AIRFLOW CONTROL INDOOR UNIT LOCK FUNCTION OF SPEED ‘DRY’ OPERATION SUCTION GRILLE FVQ71~140 (COOLING ONLY) 7.1 KW ~ 13.5 KW COOLING 7.1 KW ~ 13.5 KW COOLING FVQ71~140 (HEAT PUMP) 8.0 KW ~ 16.0 KW HEATING ACCESSORY REQUIRED FOR INDOOR UNIT NAVIGATION REMOTE CONTROLLER Option BRC1E62 (WIRED REMOTE CONTROLLER) Note: R emote controller cable not included. Cables must be procured locally.
FEATURES COMFORT • NEW COMFORTABLE AIRFLOW CONTROL Cooling Heat FVQ-CVEB 1. Left and Right Directions (By Remote Controller) Only Pump Auto swing direction is selectable from three patterns to suit the Auto swing • • layout of the room. Independent up-and-down • • airflow Switchable fan speed(3 step) • • PATTERN 1 WIDE SWING TOWARD THE FRONT High fan speed mode *1 *1 Programme ‘Dry’ • • Two selectable Comfort temperature-sensors *2 *2 Hot start (after defrost) - • Year-round cooling applicable - • Night quiet operation *3 *3 WHEN INSTALLED IN THE CENTER OF A WALL Timer selector • • Weekly schedule timer *4 *4 Cleanliness Anti-bacterial air filter • • PATTERN 2 Pre charged for up to 30 m *3 *3 SWING ON THE LEFT SIDE Long-life filter • • Filter sign • • Work & Servicing Low gas pressure detection *3 *3 Emergency operation • • 23 Self-diagnosis function • • Solutions 3600 Auto-restart • • Auto-cooling/ WHEN INSTALLED IN THE CORNER OF A ROOM heating change-over - • Control by 2 remote • • controllers Control Group control by 1 remote features • • PATTERN 3 controller SWING ON THE RIGHT SIDE External command control • • Central remote control • • Interlock control • • Anti corrosion treatedheat Others *3 *3 exchangers *1 Applicable for FVQ71/100 *2 Applicable when wired remote controller is used *3 For outdoor units WHEN INSTALLED IN THE CORNER OF A ROOM *4 Applicable when BRC1E62 is used
2. Up and Down Directions (By Hand) • COMFORTABLE FAN SPEED CONTROL Independent up and down airflow directions facilitate even room temperature and help save energy. • HIGH FAN SPEED MODE (ONLY FVQ71/100) To carry airflow to the far side of the room, airflow rate can be increased 5% or 10% depending on the installation Freely select both up and down airflow direction with 8-louver (horizontal blade) operation. condition or customer’s request (Field setting by remote controller). New unit 1 Upper louver (1) • SWITCHABLE FAN SPEED: HIGH/MIDDLE/LOW Upper interlocking louver (4) 2 Lower interlocking louver (2) Lower louver (2) • PROGRAMME ‘DRY’ Each set of louvers 1 to Dehumidification is micro-processor controlled to prevent 4 can be independently 3 adjusted. abrupt and uncomfortable c hanges in air temperature. 4 (Manual adjustment) • ENERGY-SAVING A DC fan motor improves efficiency. • QUIET OPERATION Example applications dB(A) INDOOR UNIT HIGH MIDDLE LOW When cooling 71 C 43 41 38 Turning louvers 1 and 2 upward and turning 3 and 4 horizontal will reduce uneven room temperature. 100 C 50 47 44 125 C 51 48 46 1 140 C 53 51 48 2 Note: Anechoic chamber conversion value, measured according to JIS parameters and criteria. During operation these values are somewhat higher owing to ambient conditions. 3 • QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE 24 4 Solutions 3600 WORK & SERVICING When heating • LIGHTWEIGHT INDOOR UNIT Leaving louvers 1 and 2 horizontal and turning 3 and 4 E nables smooth transport and installation of the indoor unit. downward will reduce uneven room temperature. (kg) INDOOR UNIT 71C 100 C 125 C 140 C 1 WEIGHT 39 47 47 47 2 • LONG-LIFE FILTER LASTS ABOUT 1 YEAR*, MAINTENANCE NOT REQUIRED 3 *For dust concentration of 0.15 Mg/ M 4 • EMPLOYS A SAFETY LOCK FUNCTION OF SUCTION GRILLE The grille will not open even upon impact. • EASIER CONNECTION WITH THE CENTRALISED CONTROL SYSTEM
DUCT CONNECTION MIDDLE HIGH STATIC PRESSURE TYPE FBQ SERIES COOLING ONLY & HEAT PUMP
FBQ SERIES COOLING ONLY & HEAT PUMP FLEXIBLE USE OF SPACE IS MADE POSSIBLE USING DUCTS TO CREATE A ROOM FILLED WITH COMFORT. USE REMOTE QUIET TWO SELECTABLE EASY CONTROLLER TO TEMPERATURE-SENSORS MAINTENANCE ADJUST AIRFLOW FBQ50~140D (COOLING ONLY) 5.0 KW ~ 14.0 KW COOLING 7.1 KW ~ 13.1 KW COOLING FBQ71~140D (HEAT PUMP) 8.0 KW ~ 16.0 KW HEATING 26 ACCESSORY REQUIRED FOR INDOOR UNIT Solutions 3600 WIRED LCD REMOTE CONTROLLER IRED LCDREMOTE CONTROLLER W WITH WEEKLY SCHEDULE TIMER Standard Option BRC1C61 BRC1D61 Note: S tandard for both Cooling Only a nd Heat Pump models. Remote controller Note: Remote controller cable not included. Cables must be procured locally. cable not included. Cables must be procured locally. WIRELESS LCD REMOTE CONTROLLER NAVIGATION REMOTE CONTROLLER Option Option A signal receiver must be added to the indoor unit. BRC4C64 BRC4C62 SIGNAL BRC1E62 (Cooling Only) (Heat Pump) RECEIVER UNIT (Wired Remote Controller) (Installed type) Wireless remote controller and signal receiver unit are sold as a set. Note: Remote controller cable not included. Cables must be procured locally. 1 TR (TONS OF REFRIGERATION) = 3.517 KW
FEATURES COMFORT • QUIET OPERATION Cooling Heat FBQ-DV1 dB(A) Only Pump Switchable fan speed (2 step) INDOOR UNIT HIGH LOW • • 50 D 37 32 Programme ‘Dry’ • • 60 D 37 32 Two selectabletemperature- *1 *1 sensors 71 D 37 32 Hot start (after defrost) - • 100 D 38 33 Comfort Year-round cooling applicable - • 125 D 40 36 Night quiet operation *2 *2 140 D 40 36 Timer selector • • • TWO SELECTABLE TEMPERATURE-SENSORS Weekly schedule timer *3 *3 Both indoor unit and wired remote controller (option) Anti-bacterial air filter *4 *4 contain temperature-sensors. Temperature sensing can be Cleanliness set at the unit or, to further improve comfort level, closer Silver ion anti-bacterial • • to the target area at the wired remote control. This feature drain pan must be set during commissioning by the technicians. Drain pump mechanism • • emperature-sensor on indoor unit must be used when the air-conditioner T Pre charged for up to 30 m *2 *2 is controlled from another room. Wireless remote controller does not have a temperature-sensor. Long-life filter *4 *4 Work & Filter sign • I NCREASED FREEDOM OF DESIGN, THANKS TO • • Servicing VARIABLE CONTROL OVER EXTERNAL STATIC Low gas pressure detection *2 *2 PRESSURE Emergency operation Comfort airflow achieved in accordance with conditions • • such as duct length. Using a DC fan motor, the external Self-diagnosis function • • static pressure can be controlled within a range of 50 Pa 27 Auto-restart • • to 200 Pa. Solutions 3600 Auto-cooling/ Freely control external static pressure heating change-over - • Control by 2 remote • • 50 Pa 200 Pa controllers Control Group control by 1 remote features • • Set to low static Set to high static pressure for controller pressure when advanced needs such as when External command control ducts are short. using dampers and long ducts. • • Central remote control • • Interlock control • • High-efficiency filter Options • • Anti corrosion treatedheat Others *2 *2 exchangers *1 Applicable when wired remote controller is used *2 For outdoor units *3 Applicable when BRC1D61 or BRC1E62 is used *4 Option
• SIMULTANEOUS AIR-CONDITIONING OF TWO ROOMS AND VENTILATION GRILLE(VENTILATION OPENING) WORK & SERVICING When air-conditioning two rooms simultaneously, the air discharged into each room must be circulated back to the • THIN, LIGHTWEIGHT INDOOR UNIT MAKES DELIVERY air-conditioner. To achieve this, a ventilation duct should be AND INSTALLATION EASY installed for each room or one of the indicated ventilation W ith a height of only 300 mm, installation is possible even in grilles should be installed on the partitioning wall or under the buildings with narrow ceiling spaces. door between the rooms. 300 mm Indoor Height Width Depth Machine unit (mm) (mm) (mm) weight Partitioning wall Ventilates air through (kg) the partitioning wall. (See below) 50 D 60 D 1,000 36 71 D 300 700 Door-installed Wall-installed 100 D ventilation grille ventilation grille 125 D 1,400 46 140 D D rain pump is equipped as standard accessory with 700mm lift. Ventilation grille Ventilation grille 700 mm 28 Under-door cutout Solutions 3600 • REDUCED INSTALLATION TIME USE REMOTE CONTROLLER TO ADJUST AIRFLOW When testing standard integrated ceiling units that employ duct work, much time is required to adjust airflow to the Under-door cutout right level. Thanks to the ability provided by Daikin to automatically perform this troublesome adjustment using a Note: The under-door cutout method should be used only when there is a small remote controller, this step is now quick and easy. volume of airflow. (Adjust by H tap). CLEANLINESS 1. Adjust to approximately ±10% of the rated H tap airflow. 2. O nce actual operation has begun, adjustment of the rated airflow is not possible. • BACTERICIDAL TREATMENT FOR DRAIN PAN Anti bacterial treatment, that includes silver ions, is used • EASY MAINTENANCE which assists in preventing the growth o f microorganisms that Maintenance is easy because the drain pan can be cause smells and clogging. removed.
WALL MOUNTED TYPE FAQ SERIES COOLING ONLY & HEAT PUMP
FAQ SERIES COOLING ONLY & HEAT PUMP TOP CLASS IN THE INDUSTRY FOR COMPACTNESS AND SILENCE. WALL MOUNTED AIR-CONDITIONERS DEMAND THIS KIND OF PERFORMANCE. IMPROVED COMFORT EVEN ON SOPHISTICATED DRASTIC SIZE LOW GAS EASIER TO AIRFLOW THE FAR SIDE OF EXTENSION DESIGN REDUCTION PRESSURE DETECTION INSTALLAND SERVICE THE ROOM FAQ71~100 (COOLING ONLY) 7.1 KW ~ 10.0 KW COOLING 7.1 KW ~ 10.0 KW COOLING FAQ71~100 (HEAT PUMP) 8.0 KW ~ 11.2 KW HEATING 30 ACCESSORY REQUIRED FOR INDOOR UNIT Solutions 3600 WIRED LCD REMOTE CONTROLLER Standard BRC1C61 Note: Remote controller cable not include. Cables must be procured locally. WIRELESS LCD REMOTE CONTROLLER Option A signal receiver must be added to the indoor unit. BRC7EB519 (C/O) Signal receiver unit BRC7EB518 (H/P) (Installed type)
FEATURES Auto swing 10º Cooling Heat FAQ Only Pump Auto swing • • 70º Draft prevention function - • Auto swing from 10º to 70º Switchable fan speed • • (3 step) (3 step) Auto airflow rate • • *3 *3 5-level blow direction setting Comfort Program ‘Dry’ • • 10º Two selectable • • temperature-sensors (*1) Hot start (after defrost) - • Year-round cooling applicable - • 70º ettable to five different levels S Night quiet operation (*2) • • between 10º to 70º Setpoint auto reset (*3) • • Setpoint range set (*3) • • Auto blow direction control Remote Weekly schedule timer (*4) • • 10º Controller Off timer (programmed) (*3) • • L ast blow direction is saved in memory and On/off timer (*3) • • automatically set the next time the unit is turned ON. Cleanliness Mould-proof air filter • • (Factory setting is 10° for cooling and 70° for heating). Drain pump mechanism • • *5 *5 Pre-charged for up to • • • SWITCHABLE FAN SPEED: HIGH/LOW 30 m (*2) Work & Filter sign • • PROGRAMME ‘DRY’ Servicing Low gas pressure Dehumidification is computer controlled to prevent abrupt • • detection (*2) and uncomfortable changes in air temperature. 31 Emergency operation • • Solutions 3600 Self-diagnosis function • • • TWO SELECTABLE THERMO-SENSORS Both indoor unit and wired remote controller (option) Auto-restart • • contain thermo-sensors. Temperature detection can be set Auto-cooling/heating change-over - • at the unit or, to further improve comfort level, closer to the Control by 2 remote target area at the wired remote control. • • controllers Group control by 1 remote Note: T hermo-sensor on indoor unit must be when the air-conditioner is Control • • controlled from another room. (Wireless remote controller does not have controller Features a thermo-sensor). External command control • • Central remote control • • • COMFORT EVEN ON THE FAR SIDE OF THE ROOM Interlock control • • To carry air to the far side of long rooms, extra-high air blow DIII-NET communication adds 10% more fan speed to the ‘high’ setting.Air blow • • standard strength is selected from the remote controller. Anti corrosion treated heat • • Others exchangers (*2) *1 Applicable when wired remote controller is used *2 For the outdoor units *3 Applicable when BRC1E62 is used *4 Applicable when BRC1D61 is used *5 Option COMFORT • LOW GAS PRESSURE DETECTION Insufficient gas charging is normally hard to detect. During • IMPROVED AIR BLOW MODES ENSURE COMFORTABLE AIR post-installation trials and regular inspection procedures, DISTRIBUTION ACROSS THE ENTIRE ROOM. the refrigerant level is monitored by computer to ensure proper gas pressure.
NON INVERTER SERIES
WALL MOUNTED TYPE FTN SERIES COOLING ONLY
FTN SERIES COOLING ONLY TOP CLASS IN THE INDUSTRY FOR COMPACTNESS AND SILENCE.WALL MOUNTED AIR-CONDITIONERS DEMAND THIS KIND OF PERFORMANCE. RAPID COOLING COMFORT EVEN ON EFFECTIVE COOLING DRASTIC SIZE DIFFERENT FAN SPEEDIS EASIER TO IGHEST FAN SPEED H THE FAR SIDE OF WITH LOWER REDUCTION AVAILABLE FOR INSTALL AND SERVICE FOR IMMEDIATE COMFORT THE ROOM NOISE LEVEL COMFORT SELECTION FTN80JXV16 (COOLING ONLY) 8.2 KW ACCESSORY REQUIRED FOR INDOOR UNIT FEATURES 36 Solutions 3600 FTN80JXV16 Cooling Only WIRELESS LCD REMOTE CONTROLLER Quiet Mode • Standard Dry Mode • Comfort Auto Mode - Sleep Mode • Turbo Mode • Selectable Fan Speed • BRC52A62 Automatic Vertical Swing • Airflow Manual Horizontal Airflow • 4-Way Air Discharge - 8-Way Air Discharge - Work & Self Diagnosis - Servicing Built-in-High HeadDrain Pump - IAQ Washable Saranet Filter • Anti CorrosionHydrophilic Fin type • Gold Fin With Wireless Remote Controller • Control features With Wired Remote Controller - Auto Random Restart • Power Power from Outdoor • supply *1 Option 1 TR (Tons of Refrigeration) = 3.517 kW
• SLEEP MODE COMFORT Once activated, Sleep Mode ensures a comfortable environment for restful sleep. Depending on the mode, set • STYLISH FLAT-PANEL temperature is increased/decreased gradually according to Ideal blend of style and function. Regular cleaning is easier normal sleeping temperature patterns. by just wiping the flat front panel. This ensures the air- COOLING MODE conditioner looks brand new at all time. Cooling • TURBO MODE Once it is activated the air-conditioner will run on full power +1°C with the indoor fan running at maximum speed for 20 Temperature +0.5°C minutes. This enables the set temperature to be achieved +0.5°C faster. If Turbo and Sleep are activated at the same time, the Sleep mode timer will be reset, it will resume after Turbo function is cleared. Hours 0 1/2 1 2 Sleep set on T room • AUTO RANDOM RESTART WITH LAST-STATE-MEMORY In the event of a sudden power failure during operation, unit restarts automatically in 64 different recovery timing patterns (within 180 seconds to 244 seconds) and the unit T set will operate based on the previous setting (operating mode, Start 20 min 30 min temperature setting and fan speed). This ensures that air-conditioners in the same building resume randomly instead of all units resuming at the same time, preventing • LOWER SOUND LEVEL power surge after a blackout. With up to five selectable fan speeds, users are given more choices. By selecting Quiet mode, the sound pressure level Power Power can be reduced to an unobtrusive 39 dBA. Failure Returns Stop 37 Solutions 3600 Operation Restart 39 dBA E2PROM Setting stored before power failure • COMPACT AND EASY-TO-USE HANDSET 1. Prominent 40 mm LCD display. 2. Real time clock display. HIGHER COOLING CAPACITY WALL MOUNTED UNIT 3. Dedicated buttons for Quiet and Turbo functions. WITH THE KEY FEATURES BELOW: • Uniform Air Distribution Automated air swing ensures conditioned air is distributed evenly. • Quiet Operation Random-pitched fan blade delivers high air flow at lower sound level. • Easy Maintenance Air intake grille is easily detachable to be cleaned with water.
FLOOR STANDING TYPE FVRN & FVQN SERIES COOLING ONLY & HEAT PUMP
FVRN & FVQN SERIES COOLING ONLY & HEAT PUMP 40 AN IDEAL WAY OF SAVING SPACE WITH STYLE AND FUNCTIONALLY, WITH ITS EASE OF INSTALLATION. IT IS SUITED TO BE INSTALLED IN OFFICES, COMMERCIAL SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND SHOWROOMS. Solutions 3600 SELECTABLE QUIET MODE WITH WIRELESS DRY MODE WASHABLE FAN SPEED CONTROLLER* SARANET FILTER FVRN71~140 (COOLING ONLY) 8.2KW ~ 16.1 KW COOLING 1 8.2KW ~ 16.1 KW COOLING FVQN71 ~ 140 (HEAT PUMP) 8.1KW ~ 16.0 KW HEATING 1 FVRN71 only ACCESSORY REQUIRED FOR INDOOR UNIT WIRELESS HANDSETS WIRED HANDSET Standard Option BRC52A62 BRC52A61 BRC52A62 BRC51A62 (Cooling Only) (Heat Pump) (Cooling Only) BRC51A61 (Heat Pump)
• TURBO MODE FEATURES Once it is activated the air-conditioner will run on full power with the indoor fan running at maximum speed for 20 minutes. Cooling Heat FVR/QN-AXV1 This enables the set temperature to be achieved faster. Only Pump Turbo Mode • • Quiet Mode • • T room Comfort Dry Mode • • Auto Mode - • Sleep Mode • • Selectable Fan Speed • • T set Airflow Manual Vertical Swing • • Start 20 min 30 min Automatic Horizontal Airflow • • Washable Saranet Filter • • IAQ • AUTO RANDOM RESTART WITH LAST-STATE-MEMORY Plasma (Optional) • • In the event of a sudden power failure during operation, the Anti CorrosionHydrophilic • • floor standing restarts automatically in 64 different recovery Fin type Gold Fin *2 *2 timing patterns (within 180 seconds to 244 seconds) and With Wireless Remote it will operate based on the previous settings (operating • • Controller mode, temperature setting and fan speed). This ensures Controller With Wired Remote that air-conditioners in the same building resume randomly *1 *1 Controller instead of all units resuming at the same time, preventing Auto Random Restart • • power surge after a blackout. Power Power from Outdoor • • supply Power Power Failure Returns 41 Condensate Water Drain Stop Option *1 *1 Pump Solutions 3600 Large Buttons on Control Panel • • Operation Restart Key lock For Prevention of • • Other Setting Change Error Code Display on the E2PROM Seven-Segment of the • • Control Panel Setting stored before power failure *1 Option *2 Outdoor units only 1 TR (Tons of Refrigeration) = 3.517 kW WORK & SERVICING COMFORT • FLOOR STANDING AIR FLOW L OCATION OF CONDENSATE W ATER DRAIN The floor standing is able to achieve air flow distance up to PUMP 25m* * Condensate water drain pump is optional, separately purchased and field V_r (m/s) Global 2.44 installed. 1.22 0.00 Condensate water drain pump Piping Floor Standing Type 25m *Note: Based on size 140
CONTROLLERS AFETY CACHE DURING REMOVAL OF FILTER S FOR PREVENTION OF ACCESS TO ELECTRICAL The floor standing unit can be controlled by following methods: AND MECHANICAL PARTS a) Settings by pressing the control panel on the unit. b) Settings by using the wireless controller (wireless controller comes as standard) c) Settings by wired remote controller (optional) • FLOOR STANDING CONTROL PANEL A stylish black control panel with white LED light for crisp clear display. On State REMOVABLE WASHABLE SARANET FILTER White display lights up to indicate modes and temperature setting when switched on KEY LOCK icon displayed when activated KEY LOCK Function: Activation and deactivation of keylock by pressing ‘SWING’ and ‘TURBO’ together for five seconds AIR FLOW • AUTO SWING 42 Left and right auto swing to cool the corners o f the room. The floor standing unit is incorporated with IR sensor for usage with wireless controller(wireless Solutions 3600 controller comes as standard) a) Prominent 40mm LCD display b) ‘Glow in the dark’ ON/OFF button c) Real-time clock display d) Dedicated button for Turbo Auto horizontal swing function OTHERS • SPACE IN THE UNIT BELOW THE FAN ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE DRAIN PUMP, DEPENDING ON DRAIN PUMP SIZE (DRAIN PUMP IS OPTIONAL, SEPARATELY PURCHASED AND FIELD INSTALLED) • LARGE BUTTONS ON CONTROL PANEL FOR EASE OF USE Manual setting of vertical airflow louvers • ERROR CODE DISPLAY ON THE SEVEN-SEGMENT OF THE CONTROL PANEL INDICATES BY BLINKING • KEY LOCK FOR PREVENTION OF SETTING CHANGE BY UNAUTHORISED PERSONNEL
CEILING CONCEALED SERIES FDMRN & FDB/MF SERIES COOLING ONLY & HEAT PUMP
FDMRN/ FDMQN/ FDB/MF SERIES COOLING ONLY & HEAT PUMP ENHANCE THE DÉCOR OF YOUR ROOM WITH THE NEW UNOBTRUSIVE CONCEALED SERIES SELECTABLE QUIET MODE WITH WIRELESS DRY MODE WASHABLE FAN SPEED CONTROLLER* SARANET FILTER FDBF12~FDMF54 (COOLING ONLY) 3.5 KW ~ 15.8 KW COOLING 44 FDMRN25~140 (COOLING ONLY) 2.4 KW ~ 16.1 KW COOLING 2.8 KW ~ 16.1 KW COOLING FDMQN25~140 (HEAT PUMP) Solutions 3600 2.8 KW ~ 16.1 KW HEATING ACCESSORY REQUIRED FOR INDOOR UNIT WIRED HANDSETS WIRELESS HANDSETS Standard Standard BRC52A62 BRC52A62 BRC51A62 (Cooling Only) (Cooling Only) BRC51A61 (Heat Pump) (Applicable for FDMR/QN only) (Applicable for FDMR/QN only) BRC52A61 (Heat Pump) LCD type (Applicable for FDMR/QN only) (Aplicable for FDB/MF) Note: For the availability of FDMF 30/36/42/48/54 please contact your nearest Daikin Channel partner
FEATURES DOUBLE PROTECTION DRAINAGE SYSTEM he primary drain pan is designed with high thermal T Cooling Heat FDMR(Q)N insulation material and moulded in gradient for better Only Pump condensate water drainage. The extra secondary drain pan Auto Fan Speed • • ‘built-in’ to the standard unit offers extra protection against Auto Mode - • possible water leaking problems. Comfort Auto Defrosting - • Dry Function • • FLEXIBILITY IN SYSTEM DESIGN Sleep Mode • • he unit offers fan motor that can operate up to 4 speeds, T IAQ Washable Saranet Filter • • thus providing choices of external static pressure for Anti Corrosion • • designing ducting system. Fin type Hydrophilic Gold Fin *2 *2 Wireless Controller *1 *1 Wired Controller • • Controller 24 Hour On/Off Timer • • Primary Drain Pan Polystyrene (Ps) With Delay Timer • • Height Impact Polystyrene (Hips) Cover Self Diagnosis Display • • Auto Random Restart • • Protection Hydrophilic Gold Fin • • OutdoorHeat Exchanger Secondary Drain Pan With Insulation Power Power from Outdoor • • supply *1 Option SELF DIAGNOSIS FEATURES *2 Outdoor units only 1 TR (Tons of Refrigeration) = 3.517 kW he microprocessor provides the possibility to detect and T to diagnose any faults that occurs in the system. Faults are 45 EXCELLENT AIR DISTRIBUTION displayed as error code in the wired controller. This will ease Solutions 3600 the troubleshooting process. he conditioned air can be distributed evenly to every corner T of the room through ducting. This helps to create a pleasant environment and maintain comfort. Furthermore, multiple areas can be conditioned simultaneously by using just one indoor unit. AUTO RANDOM RESTART WITH LAST-STATE-MEMORY In the event of a sudden power failure during operation, unit restarts automatically in 64 different recovery timing patterns (within 180 seconds to 244 seconds) and the unit will operate based on the previous setting (operating mode, temperature setting and fan speed). This ensures that air-conditioners in the same building resume randomly instead of all units resuming at the same time, preventing power surge after a blackout. Power Power Failure Returns Stop Operation Restart E2PROM Setting stored before power failure
OUTDOOR UNITS NEW COMPACT OUTDOOR UNIT - INVERTER RZR50LVVM RZR100LVVM RZR100LUY1 RZR60LVVM RZR125LVVM/LUY1 RZR71LVVM RZR140LVVM/LUY1 48 Solutions 3600 RZQ71KCV4A RZQ100KCV4A RZQ100HAY4A RZQ125KCV4A RZQ125HAY4A RZQ140KCV4A RZQ140HAY4A EASY INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PRE CHARGED FOR UP TO 30 METRES • COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT If refrigerant piping length does not exceed 30 m, there is no Reduced installation work thanks to light, compact need for on-site gas charging. outdoor unit. Comparison of outdoor units • LONG PIPING LENGTH Conventional New (RZR100KU) (RZR100LV) Allowed refrigerant piping length and level difference Height (mm) 1,170 990 RZR50-140LV RZQ100-140KC RZQ71KC RZQ100-140HA Weight (kg) 92 78 Pre charged1 30 m 50 m 75 m Max length (Equivalent length (Equivalent length 70 m) 90 m) Max. level 30 m difference Note: 1Additional refrigerant charging is required if the refrigerant pipe is longer than the length.
DURABILITY Reduced by s the bottom frame is subject to corrosion, corrosion-proof A 180 mm galvarium steel plate is adopted to enhance durability. Heat 990 exchange fins are provided with anti-corrosion treatment. mm Reduced by 14 kg CONSTRUCTIONNON-TREATED FIN PE FIN Aluminium RZR100KU RZR100LV Hydrophilic film Aluminium Corrosion resistant • 4-DIRECTION PIPING OFFERS GREATER LAYOUT acrylic resin FREEDOM (Not applicable for RZR50-71) The outer panel for the piping connection part of the front, DEMAND CONTROL FUNCTION right side and back can be removed and is easier for post-installation piping work. he maximum capacity is maintained within a set level of T power consumption, which makes it possible to keep comfort and effective demand control. Limitation consumption Power 8.00 12.00 16.00 20.00 Separation * Required for KRP58M51 (Option) Time available • FACILITATES PUMP-DOWN NIGHT TIME QUIET OPERATION FUNCTION 49 (Refrigerant recovery function) A pump-down switch is provided to make it easier to he Automatic Night Quiet Mode will initiate 8 hours after T Solutions 3600 collect refrigerant if the unit is to be moved or layout the peak temperature is reached in the daytime, and normal modified. Pump-down function is available for pre-charged operation will resume 10 hours after that. (By remote refrigerant amount. controller at site) *Reducing noise will reduce capacity slightly. • LOW GAS PRESSURE DETECTION FUNCTION Sound level1 (dB(A)) Effective gas monitoring reduces the labour required for Cooling Heat pump only Rated Night quiet operation, maintenance and repairs. mode RZR50/60LV - 48 44 ENERGY SAVING RZR71LV RZQ71KC 48 44 RZR100LV RZQ100KC/100HA 49 45 (RZR50-71 only) RZR125LV RZQ125KC/125HA 50 45 hrough use of a V-cut propeller fan that imitates the T efficiency of the swan, a migratory bird, airflow becomes RZR140LV RZQ140KC/140HA 50 46 smooth and loss is reduced. Note: 1 Anechoic chamber conversion value, measured according to JIS parameters and criteria. During operation these values are somewhat higher owing to ambient conditions. 2 Value when cooling. Value will differ when heating. Peak in outdoor temperature Sound3 (dB(A)) Load (%) Capacity (%) 100 8 hours 10 hours 50 Φ550 V-cut propeller fan Imitating theperformance 0 49 of the swan Note: 3In case Operation Quiet mode 45 of RZR100 8.00 12.00 16.00 20.00 0.00 4.00 8.00
• SMOOTH AIR INLET BELL MOUTH AND AERO TECHNOLOGY FORENERGY EFFICIENCY SPIRAL FAN (not applicable for RZR50-71) The high efficiency compressor to achieve a high COP. T hese two features work to reduce noise. Guides are added to the bell mouth intake to reduce turbulence in the airflow • C OMPRESSOR EQUIPPED WITH RELUCTANCE DC MOTOR generated by fan suction. The Aero Spiral Fan features Daikin DC Inverter models are equipped with the blades with bent edges, further reducing turbulence. Reluctance DC motor for compressor. The Reluctance DC motor uses two different types of torque, neodymium With the bent Without the bent blade edge blade edge magnet*1 and reluctance torque*2. This motor can save energy because it generates more power with a smaller electric power than an AC or conventional DC motor. Reluctance DC Motor 90 Escaping eddies are sucked in by the bent blade edges, reducing overall turbulence. Motor efficiency (%) 80 Conventional DC motor • DC FAN MOTOR 70 More than 20% E fficiency improved in all areas compared to conventional AC motor AC motors, especially at low speeds. 60 Small load Low capacity 50 Large load DC FAN MOTOR STRUCTURE 03 06 09 0 120 Rotational speed (rps) High capacity Reluctance DC motor Note: Data is based on studies conducted under controlled conditions at a Daikin laboratory. 50 *1. A neodymium magnet is DC MOTOR EFFICIENCY approximately 10 times stronger (comparison with a conventional AC motor) than a standard ferrite magnet. 100 Solutions 3600 *2. The torque created by the change in power between the iron and magnet parts. 80 DC motor Efficiency (%) 60 Approx. • SMOOTH SINE WAVE DC INVERTER 20% increase Use of an optimised sine wave smoothes motor rotation, 40 Approx. further improving operating efficiency. 40% 20 increase Sine wave DC inverter AC motor 0 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 Motor speed (rpm) Note: Data is based on studies conducted under controlled conditions at a Daikin laboratory. RZR50/60/71/100LVVM Swing bushing Refrigerant gas RZQ50/60KB, RZQ71KC 33 >> Swing compressor Energy savings are realised, 22 eliminating the friction and Piston by incorporated the leakage of refrigerant gas. blade and roller. RZR125/140LVVM, RZR100/125/140LUY1 Suction 11 RZQ100/125/140KC, RZQ100/125/140HA Discharge Scroll section >> The structural scroll Sucked gas is compressed in the scrolling Motor part before the heated motor, so that the section machine compresses the non-expanded gas, resulting in high efficiency compression.
• S UPER AERO GRILLE • WHAT IS COP R efined ventilation mechanism enables further reduction in (Coefficient of Performance) required fan power. OP is equal to capacity (kW) divided by power C consumption (kW), and the larger the COP value, the • COMFORTABLE higher the energy efficiency, enabling cooling and heating ENHANCED COMFORT WITH INVERTER with less electricity and increasing the energy saving Inverter performs variable control of frequency, which performance. determines air-conditioner’s power performance. At startup, full power is used to achieve the set temperature quickly. Then, the capacity is adjusted according to the outdoor temperature changes and subtle indoor load changes to achieve fine capacity control resulting in a more stable room temperature. N on-inverter type air-conditioners must be switched on and off repeatedly, causing large fluctuations of the room temperature. COOLING OPERATION RZR100LVVM Temp Set temp Sound level1 (dB(A)) Rated2 Night quiet mode RZR50/60LVVM 48 44 Close a room Small temp. Time in less time difference RZR71LVVM 48 44 Inverter power control RZR100LVVM/LUY1 49 45 Non-inverter type air-conditioner RZR125LVVM/LUY1 50 45 RZR140LVVM/LUY1 50 46 51 Note: 1 Anechoic chamber conversion value, measured according to JIS parameters Solutions 3600 and criteria. During operation these values are somewhat higher owing to ambient oft starter is unnecessary, making electrical installation S conditions. 2 Value when cooling. Value will differ when heating. work much simpler. NON-INVERTER Current Starting Running current current Time INVERTER Current Running current Time t startup, inverter raises frequency smoothly, eliminating A the starting current spike.
OUTDOOR UNITS NON INVERTER R(Y)N25/35CG R(Y)N50/60CG RR(Q)71C RR(Q)90/100/125/140D COMPACT & QUIET DURABILITY 52 • EQUIPPED WITH SCROLL COMPRESSOR FOR QUIETER • I NSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE Solutions 3600 OPERATION (Smoother and easier) Smooth running, minimal vibration, low operating noise. (Applicable for RR(Q)90/100/125/140D) • P RE-CHARGED FOR UP TO 7.5 METRES If refrigerant piping length does not exceed dB(A) 7.5 m, there is no need for on-site gas charging. Cooling Only/Heat Pump Sound Level Outdoor unit Allowed refrigerant pipe length and height difference R(Y)N25CG 46 Pre-charged Max. length Max. R(Y)N35CG 49 *1 Elevation R(Y)N25CG 7.5 m 15 (12) m 10 (5) m R(Y)N50CG 52 R(Y)N35CG 7.5 m 15 (12) m 10 (5) m R(Y)N60CG 52 R(Y)N50CG 7.5 m 15 (12) m 8 (8) m RR(Q)71CG 58 R(Y)N60CG 7.5 m 15 (12) m 8 (8) m RR(Q)90DG 58 RR(Q)71CG 7.5 m 15 (15) m 8 (8) m RR(Q)100DG 58 RR(Q)90DG 7.5 m 45 (45) m 25 (25) m RR(Q)125DG 60 RR(Q)100DG 7.5 m 45 (45) m 25 (25) m RR(Q)140DG 65 RR(Q)125DG 7.5 m 45 (45) m 25 (25) m RR(Q)140DG 7.5 m 35 (35) m 15 (15) m Note: *1Additional refrigerant charging is required if the refrigerant pipe is longer than the indicated length. For more information, see the engineering data.
CONTROLLERS EASY-TO-READ LCD REMOTE CONTROLLER ALLOWS VARIOUS SYSTEM CONTROL CONFIGURATIONS AND CAN CONTROL MULTIPLE INDOOR UNITS. (REMOTE CONTROLLER OPTIONS ARE SHOWN ON THE PAGE INTRODUCING EACH INDOOR UNIT MODEL). • SIMPLE OPERATION NAVIGATION REMOTE CONTROLLER Large buttons and arrow keys Wired Remote Controller BRC1E62 Large buttons and arrows keys for easy operation. Basic • CLEAR DISPLAY, SIMPLE OPERATION, ‘NAVIGATION settings such as fan speed and temperature can be REMOTE CONTROLLER’ intuitively operated. For other settings just select the This simple, modern design remote controller with fresh function from the menu list. white colour matches your interior design. Operation is much easier and smoother.Just follow the indications on the navigation remote controller. 53 Solutions 3600 GUIDE ON DISPLAY The display gives an • AUTO OPERATION MODE explanation of each setting for easy operation. 2 SET POINTS Display set temperatures at both • OTHER FEATURES cooling and heating operations. Multilingual display Display is available in 11 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Dutch, Cool 26°C Russian, Turkish and Polish). Heat 20°C BACKLIGHT DISPLAY WEEKLY SCHEDULE TIMER Equipped backlight helps The schedule timer for each day operating in dark rooms. of the week can be set up easily (3 patterns). For feature list refer feature table of individual series. Not all features are available with all models.
You can also read
Next slide ... Cancel